Adam Schiff proves that dems are liars !

God will protect Trump.

EFEh4GXXsAAcmF5.jpg
Not only that. The punishment for adultery is outlined in the Bible, the same for being gay.

And the punishment is the same regardless of the method.

The reason so called Christians don't have a problem with that is because they feel adultery is "normal".

So, you pissed at Barr for misrepresenting the Mueller report?
Mueller found no Russian collusion !!! thats from his own mouth !! Schiff blatantly lied and you dont give a shit ...as long as you get what you want !! ill say it right here people like you and your leftist comrades are scum that will still the stink out of shit and tell lies underwater !and what makes it so bad is that you know that you are scum !
The report isn't about collusion.

Barr blatantly lied and you don't give a shit.

Schiff spoke in some exaggerated terms to make a point. Everyone knew what he was doing and saying.
Mueller found no Russian collusion !!! thats from his own mouth !! Schiff blatantly lied and you dont give a shit ...as long as you get what you want !! ill say it right here people like you and your leftist comrades are scum that will still the stink out of shit and tell lies underwater !and what makes it so bad is that you know that you are scum !

Schiff spoke in some exaggerated terms to make a point. Everyone knew what he was doing and saying.
damn you are stupid the mueller report was about Russian collusion .... Schiff lied during the Ukrainian transcript reading !
You don't know what you are talking about. You are simply repeating what you have been taught to say.

Come see me when you've got enough knowledge of the situation to form your own opinions.

"You're disagreeing with me, so that means you're stupid! Don't talk to me until you tell me what I want to hear!"
Not so. He doesn't know the facts. When he has some facts to debate with this will be more interesting.

the worthless lying piece of [Sciff] told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing
The only thing I can guess is Schiff was marketing his comedic skills to SNL. Seriously, what the heck is wrong with that guy?

damn you are stupid the mueller report was about Russian collusion .... Schiff lied during the Ukrainian transcript reading !
You don't know what you are talking about. You are simply repeating what you have been taught to say.

Come see me when you've got enough knowledge of the situation to form your own opinions.

"You're disagreeing with me, so that means you're stupid! Don't talk to me until you tell me what I want to hear!"
Not so. He doesn't know the facts. When he has some facts to debate with this will be more interesting.

You may literally be the least informed person in this group

I'm afraid you are incorrect.

Why are you so desperately defending this nut-bar anyway? Are you and he a couple? Or maybe you're just hoping to be?

Why are you so desperately defending this nut-bar anyway? Are you and he a couple? Or maybe you're just hoping to be?

You are an uninformed, misinformed lunatic.
The results of his Preshave been spectacular to this point.

You are an uninformed, misinformed lunatic.
The results of his Preshave been spectacular to this point.
Ah so hoping then.

Good luck with that.

Since I believe you are both male you will want to be careful the other conservitards don't find out. They kinda frown on that stuff.

the worthless lying piece told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing
What National Leader will have a candid conversation with Trump if they know that Dems will scream that crimes were committed which will result in impeachment and the only way Trump can rebut them is by releasing the transcript?

Zelensky isn’t pleased that all the details of his supposedly private conversation with the American president are scrolling across the chyron on CNN.

Ukraine’s president says his comments in a conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump shouldn’t have been publicly released.​

Zelenskiy told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly in New York afterward that “I think such things, such conversations between heads of independent states, they shouldn’t be published.” But he also said he’s “not afraid” of the publication.​

The media is already scrambling to remind everyone that the President doesn’t need to break the law to be impeached because, once again, it's clear that the President committed no crimes.
What national.leader will have a conversation with tRump if they know he will try to extort "favors" from them?

What national leader will have a conversation with any president if they know democrats will publicize the transcript and try to use it to unseat the president?

the worthless lying piece told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing
What National Leader will have a candid conversation with Trump if they know that Dems will scream that crimes were committed which will result in impeachment and the only way Trump can rebut them is by releasing the transcript?

Zelensky isn’t pleased that all the details of his supposedly private conversation with the American president are scrolling across the chyron on CNN.

Ukraine’s president says his comments in a conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump shouldn’t have been publicly released.​

Zelenskiy told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly in New York afterward that “I think such things, such conversations between heads of independent states, they shouldn’t be published.” But he also said he’s “not afraid” of the publication.​

The media is already scrambling to remind everyone that the President doesn’t need to break the law to be impeached because, once again, it's clear that the President committed no crimes.
What national.leader will have a conversation with tRump if they know he will try to extort "favors" from them?

What national leader will have a conversation with any president if they know democrats will publicize the transcript and try to use it to unseat the president?
That should make them feel more secure in dealing with tRump. It will be hard for him to extort things from them if everyone sees it happen.

That should make them feel more secure in dealing with tRump. It will be hard for him to extort things from them if everyone sees it happen.

Then you don't understand the nature of international politics. Do you think Obama's Russian counterparts were more or less likely to check for open microphones after his flexibility gaffe? Summits and meetings on treaties are for show. The real negotiating takes place before. That's what will suffer if democrats weaponize secret communications.

Then you don't understand the nature of international politics. Do you think Obama's Russian counterparts were more or less likely to check for open microphones after his flexibility gaffe? Summits and meetings on treaties are for show. The real negotiating takes place before. That's what will suffer if democrats weaponize secret communications.

First, I'm not talking about releasing every detail to the public, you you can disassemble that straw man right now.

Second, don't you think some more transparency would be good?

They, with the fake News Media, already have. Had Trump NOT released the transcript, unredacted, that's all we would be hearing, that the transcript contains impeachable offenses.

Between the policy changes that changed Whistle Blower to Rumor Blower, the spies planted around Trump, and House Congressional Leaders like Schiff and Fat Jerry who lie, they have effectively overcome executive privilege. Trump has no more candid conversations and any he has had could be drug out just like this one was. And his private conversations have been being leaked, his entire presidency.

They, with the fake News Media, already have. Had Trump NOT released the transcript, unredacted, that's all we would be hearing, that the transcript contains impeachable offenses.

Between the policy changes that changed Whistle Blower to Rumor Blower, the spies planted around Trump, and House Congressional Leaders like Schiff and Fat Jerry who lie, they have effectively overcome executive privilege. Trump has no more candid conversations and any he has had could be drug out just like this one was. And his private conversations have been being leaked, his entire presidency.
1. It's not a transcript.
2. Nobody changed the whistleblower rules.
3. Nobody is lying about this except tRump and his enablers.
4. Executive privilege cannot be used to hide crimes.
5. Is it really a leak when it discloses criminal behavior?

First, I'm not talking about releasing every detail to the public, you you can disassemble that straw man right now.

I'm a big fan of transparency. I am not, however, a fan of the ever increasing demands for more and more details when what is released does not give the desired results. And yes, there is a certain amount of secrecy a president needs in order to do the messy stuff.

I'm a big fan of transparency. I am not, however, a fan of the ever increasing demands for more and more details when what is released does not give the desired results. And yes, there is a certain amount of secrecy a president needs in order to do the messy stuff.
If Trump had not released everything, all we would still be hearing is that the unreleased documents contain impeachable offenses.

Had he redacted anything, all we would be hearing is that the redaction cover impeachable offenses.

As it is, he did release everything, clearly there is no quid pro quo, and Schiff just makes up fables and attributes them to the transcript, even though they are lies, and everyone is sitting there with a transcript making it clear that Schiff is lying whole cloth. And the GOP sat there silently until their base started lighting them up on twitter. Then a few finally found their balls.

The only way to stop this is to regain Congress and hopefully get folks in leadership that aren't sell outs like Paul Ryan and Company.

Never happened
That's a lie.

"Lie" is not defined as "saying something that Creepy doesn't want to believe."

He did not dumb ass. You are butt hurt cause you were JUST SURE Mueller would get Trump and when that did not pan out you had to claim something.
I'm afraid he did. Out and out lied in actual fact. You pissed at him too?

I'm afraid he didn't. You pissed that "lying" doesn't mean "saying what Creep doesn't want to hear"?
Can you quote Mueller or his report saying "no collision, no obstruction"?

I'll wait.

Can you take those goalposts you're moving all around the field and shove them up your partisan ass?

I'll wait.

"What national leader will have a conversation with Trump if they know he will try to do something he didn't do, but that I REALLY want to believe he did, and how DARE you not accept my assumption that he's guilty?!"
We have tRump's own admission that he did

No, you have your belief that you heard what you wanted to hear.

"When he agrees with me, that will mean he knows the facts, because the facts are that I'm right and Trump is guilty of anything and everything I want him to be!"

Forum List

Back