Adam Schiff proves that dems are liars !

The report isn't about collusion.

Barr blatantly lied and you don't give a shit.

Schiff spoke in some exaggerated terms to make a point. Everyone knew what he was doing and saying.

Schiff spoke in some exaggerated terms to make a point. Everyone knew what he was doing and saying.
damn you are stupid the mueller report was about Russian collusion .... Schiff lied during the Ukrainian transcript reading !
You don't know what you are talking about. You are simply repeating what you have been taught to say.

Come see me when you've got enough knowledge of the situation to form your own opinions.

"You're disagreeing with me, so that means you're stupid! Don't talk to me until you tell me what I want to hear!"
Not so. He doesn't know the facts. When he has some facts to debate with this will be more interesting.

You may literally be the least informed person in this group

He has a lot of competition for that title.

So, you pissed at Barr for misrepresenting the Mueller report?
Mueller found no Russian collusion !!! thats from his own mouth !! Schiff blatantly lied and you dont give a shit ...as long as you get what you want !! ill say it right here people like you and your leftist comrades are scum that will still the stink out of shit and tell lies underwater !and what makes it so bad is that you know that you are scum !
What National Leader will have a candid conversation with Trump if they know that Dems will scream that crimes were committed which will result in impeachment and the only way Trump can rebut them is by releasing the transcript?

Zelensky isn’t pleased that all the details of his supposedly private conversation with the American president are scrolling across the chyron on CNN.

Ukraine’s president says his comments in a conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump shouldn’t have been publicly released.​

Zelenskiy told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly in New York afterward that “I think such things, such conversations between heads of independent states, they shouldn’t be published.” But he also said he’s “not afraid” of the publication.​

The media is already scrambling to remind everyone that the President doesn’t need to break the law to be impeached because, once again, it's clear that the President committed no crimes.
What national.leader will have a conversation with tRump if they know he will try to extort "favors" from them?

What national leader will have a conversation with any president if they know democrats will publicize the transcript and try to use it to unseat the president?
That should make them feel more secure in dealing with tRump. It will be hard for him to extort things from them if everyone sees it happen.

Yes, because other world leaders are paragons of upright virtue who are horrified and repulsed by the idea of realpolitik and quid pro quo, and Trump is guilty of shocking, unprecedented behavior in the history of world politics, because of the very clear evidence that he got elected as a Republican, which we all know is a criminal offense deserving the death penalty in your book.

Seriously, please confine your delusions to your group therapy session, and stop spouting them in the message board as though they're serious opinions that people should waste time addressing. And don't even get me started on your laughable attempts to dress your unhinged partisan vitriol as some sort of left-wing morality.

the worthless lying piece told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing

Never happened
That's a lie.

"Lie" is not defined as "saying something that Creepy doesn't want to believe."
You are correct a lie is not a subjective thing. It's when someone says or writes something that is known not to be true. Like when you, Barr, or any other slobbering tRumpling says "no collusion, no obstruction" which we know not to be true.

He did not dumb ass. You are butt hurt cause you were JUST SURE Mueller would get Trump and when that did not pan out you had to claim something.
I'm afraid he did. Out and out lied in actual fact. You pissed at him too?

I'm afraid he didn't. You pissed that "lying" doesn't mean "saying what Creep doesn't want to hear"?
Can you quote Mueller or his report saying "no collision, no obstruction"?

I'll wait.

Can you take those goalposts you're moving all around the field and shove them up your partisan ass?

I'll wait.
If the goalposts appear to be moving to you I might suggest not drinking so much.

Mueller found no Russian collusion !!! thats from his own mouth !! Schiff blatantly lied and you dont give a shit ...as long as you get what you want !! ill say it right here people like you and your leftist comrades are scum that will still the stink out of shit and tell lies underwater !and what makes it so bad is that you know that you are scum !
What National Leader will have a candid conversation with Trump if they know that Dems will scream that crimes were committed which will result in impeachment and the only way Trump can rebut them is by releasing the transcript?

Zelensky isn’t pleased that all the details of his supposedly private conversation with the American president are scrolling across the chyron on CNN.

Ukraine’s president says his comments in a conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump shouldn’t have been publicly released.​

Zelenskiy told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly in New York afterward that “I think such things, such conversations between heads of independent states, they shouldn’t be published.” But he also said he’s “not afraid” of the publication.​

The media is already scrambling to remind everyone that the President doesn’t need to break the law to be impeached because, once again, it's clear that the President committed no crimes.
What national.leader will have a conversation with tRump if they know he will try to extort "favors" from them?

"What national leader will have a conversation with Trump if they know he will try to do something he didn't do, but that I REALLY want to believe he did, and how DARE you not accept my assumption that he's guilty?!"
We have tRump's own admission that he did

No, you have your belief that you heard what you wanted to hear.
I'm afraid not. Facts are facts.

damn you are stupid the mueller report was about Russian collusion .... Schiff lied during the Ukrainian transcript reading !
You don't know what you are talking about. You are simply repeating what you have been taught to say.

Come see me when you've got enough knowledge of the situation to form your own opinions.

"You're disagreeing with me, so that means you're stupid! Don't talk to me until you tell me what I want to hear!"
Not so. He doesn't know the facts. When he has some facts to debate with this will be more interesting.

"When he agrees with me, that will mean he knows the facts, because the facts are that I'm right and Trump is guilty of anything and everything I want him to be!"
Just because that's the way you think doesn't mean I do it too.

What national leader will have a conversation with any president if they know democrats will publicize the transcript and try to use it to unseat the president?
That should make them feel more secure in dealing with tRump. It will be hard for him to extort things from them if everyone sees it happen.

Yes, because other world leaders are paragons of upright virtue who are horrified and repulsed by the idea of realpolitik and quid pro quo, and Trump is guilty of shocking, unprecedented behavior in the history of world politics, because of the very clear evidence that he got elected as a Republican, which we all know is a criminal offense deserving the death penalty in your book.

Seriously, please confine your delusions to your group therapy session, and stop spouting them in the message board as though they're serious opinions that people should waste time addressing. And don't even get me started on your laughable attempts to dress your unhinged partisan vitriol as some sort of left-wing morality.
Ah, the "everybody else does it to" defense.

I was wondering when it would occur to one of you tRumpkins.

Well they don't. Dismissed.

FOUFzw1.jpg

These hearings end up being more about the reps than the subject matter. Our elected officials are too concerned with acrid soundbites. Rep Schiffs opening was professional until he went off on a hyperbolic jeremiad. Once again political theater rules the day...

the worthless lying piece told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing

Never happened
That's a lie.

"Lie" is not defined as "saying something that Creepy doesn't want to believe."
You are correct a lie is not a subjective thing. It's when someone says or writes something that is known not to be true. Like when you, Barr, or any other slobbering tRumpling says "no collusion, no obstruction" which we know not to be true.

Mueller said "no collusion"
Suck on that you faggot fuck

No "everyone" didn't know. Democrats are ignorant lemmings. The media spoon-feeds them propaganda, which is exactly what that "parody" was. I guarantee that many of the Democratic fools believe he was reading from the transcripts. Heck, most of you still believe the lie that Trump said: "do me a favor" in reference to investigating Biden because the mainstream media took it out of context from earlier in the conversation.

I guarantee that many of the Democratic fools believe he was reading from the transcripts.
Only Trump's Chumps are STUPID enough to "think" he was reading from the partial transcript after saying this, “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.”

Schiff is the most dishonest Democrat since Hillary Clinton.
He is a brazen liar, but the really sad thing about is that the Press never scrutinizes his statements.
His incredible lying is undermining our democracy.
He is using lies to impeach our duly elected president.

Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff is connected to a Ukrainian arms dealer.

Is this why he’s willing to lie in front of the nation when accusing President Trump of crimes?

the worthless lying piece of [Sciff] told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing

Not sure they are all liars...

But he has proved....again....he is a total moron.

I'm afraid you are incorrect.

Why are you so desperately defending this nut-bar anyway? Are you and he a couple? Or maybe you're just hoping to be?

I'm afraid you are incorrect.

Why are you so desperately defending this nut-bar anyway? Are you and he a couple? Or maybe you're just hoping to be?

You are an uninformed, misinformed lunatic.
The results of his Preshave been spectacular to this point.
Ah so hoping then.

Good luck with that.

Since I believe you are both male you will want to be careful the other conservitards don't find out. They kinda frown on that stuff.
the only homos i see are all of the demofags like you !!! and yes you are a faggot !! most of the democratic party are homo promoting fags !

Schiff is the most dishonest Democrat since Hillary Clinton.
He is a brazen liar, but the really sad thing about is that the Press never scrutinizes his statements.
His incredible lying is undermining our democracy.
He is using lies to impeach our duly elected president.

Heavens.....they know what would happen if they dug into him.

Pelosi would quit getting botox injections and their equipment would break.

Forum List

Back