Adam Schiff proves that dems are liars !

the worthless lying piece told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing
So, you pissed at Barr for misrepresenting the Mueller report?
Lying again. You fools are too stupid to know you're stupid.
And far too stupid to realize others can see them and their monumental STUPIDITY.
Funny stuff kiddo. Hypocrisy runs rampant in the republican party.

the worthless lying piece of [Sciff] told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing

That wasn't a lie.

The man was paraphrasing.

However your portrayal of what he said is a lie.

You people are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

He did not dumb ass. You are butt hurt cause you were JUST SURE Mueller would get Trump and when that did not pan out you had to claim something.
I'm afraid he did. Out and out lied in actual fact. You pissed at him too?
Bullshit, liar.
But it's true. I don't lie. It's not like I'm a conservative you know.
you aren't man enough smart enough or honest enough to be a conservative .
Wow, talk about "projection"... You a little insecure there tiny Tim?

the worthless lying piece told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing
Deflection is the play when your argument is lame, Princess. Have you anything with which to defend Schiffty's outrageous LIES, other than your own?
It's not a deflection, it's a question. If what Schiff did bothered you, did it also bother you when Barr lied about the Mueller report?
And another deflection to deflect from the last one. Allow me to repeat the post to which you first deflected:

Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing

Now how does your response relate to that?

What is funny is that Schiff accuses Trump of doing almost the same thing that Biden is on video bragging about doing. Do we call this irony?

He did not dumb ass. You are butt hurt cause you were JUST SURE Mueller would get Trump and when that did not pan out you had to claim something.
Bullshit, liar.
But it's true. I don't lie. It's not like I'm a conservative you know.
you aren't man enough smart enough or honest enough to be a conservative .
Wow, talk about "projection"... You a little insecure there tiny Tim?
You're a retarded lib, you're a liar, and you fit the bill perfectly.

the worthless lying piece of [Sciff] told a blatant lie and purposefully slandered the president and i mean it was a wopper ! not a miss reading or misquote or an honest mistake the piece of shit did on purpose and then when he was called out on it he said it was a parody !! this was just a small glimps of what the dems have been doing since 2016 !! and not one democrat nor anyone from the communist lying left wing media has called him out on it ! proof positive that all democrats are lying scum !Adam Schiff is facing backlash for parodying Donald Trump's Ukraine call during a Congressional hearing

Actually, Schiff proved that Schiff is an idiot.

There is no need to smear all Democrats for Schiff’s actions. The other politicians in the Democrat party tend to be self smearing as it is. They do not need any help.

Look at the outrage over a perceived lie!

Trumpians clutching their pearls and feigning admiration for honesty.

This ol' world shonuff gone crazy!

Rep. Adam Schiff began a congressional hearing with a fictional version of his famous phone call with Ukraine's leader

Began a hearing with a parody, a lie?

that's OK with you?
It wasn't a lie, he merely paraphrased the phone call AFTER announcing that he was PARAPHRASING the call.
SCHIFF: “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.”

Never happened

Rep. Adam Schiff began a congressional hearing with a fictional version of his famous phone call with Ukraine's leader

Began a hearing with a parody, a lie?

that's OK with you?
It wasn't a lie, he merely paraphrased the phone call AFTER announcing that he was PARAPHRASING the call.
SCHIFF: “Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.”

Idiotic response

Given the way leftists only care about lying on alternate weeks - and only by that week's definition of "lying" - I'd say THEY have gone crazy, at least.

I'm afraid he didn't. You pissed that "lying" doesn't mean "saying what Creep doesn't want to hear"?

Last edited:
Mueller found no Russian collusion !!! thats from his own mouth !! Schiff blatantly lied and you dont give a shit ...as long as you get what you want !! ill say it right here people like you and your leftist comrades are scum that will still the stink out of shit and tell lies underwater !and what makes it so bad is that you know that you are scum !
What National Leader will have a candid conversation with Trump if they know that Dems will scream that crimes were committed which will result in impeachment and the only way Trump can rebut them is by releasing the transcript?

Zelensky isn’t pleased that all the details of his supposedly private conversation with the American president are scrolling across the chyron on CNN.

Ukraine’s president says his comments in a conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump shouldn’t have been publicly released.​

Zelenskiy told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly in New York afterward that “I think such things, such conversations between heads of independent states, they shouldn’t be published.” But he also said he’s “not afraid” of the publication.​

The media is already scrambling to remind everyone that the President doesn’t need to break the law to be impeached because, once again, it's clear that the President committed no crimes.
What national.leader will have a conversation with tRump if they know he will try to extort "favors" from them?

"What national leader will have a conversation with Trump if they know he will try to do something he didn't do, but that I REALLY want to believe he did, and how DARE you not accept my assumption that he's guilty?!"

Mueller found no Russian collusion !!! thats from his own mouth !! Schiff blatantly lied and you dont give a shit ...as long as you get what you want !! ill say it right here people like you and your leftist comrades are scum that will still the stink out of shit and tell lies underwater !and what makes it so bad is that you know that you are scum !
The report isn't about collusion.

Barr blatantly lied and you don't give a shit.

Schiff spoke in some exaggerated terms to make a point. Everyone knew what he was doing and saying.
The report isn't about collusion.

Barr blatantly lied and you don't give a shit.

Schiff spoke in some exaggerated terms to make a point. Everyone knew what he was doing and saying.
damn you are stupid the mueller report was about Russian collusion .... Schiff lied during the Ukrainian transcript reading !
You don't know what you are talking about. You are simply repeating what you have been taught to say.

Come see me when you've got enough knowledge of the situation to form your own opinions.

"You're disagreeing with me, so that means you're stupid! Don't talk to me until you tell me what I want to hear!"

What National Leader will have a candid conversation with Trump if they know that Dems will scream that crimes were committed which will result in impeachment and the only way Trump can rebut them is by releasing the transcript?

Zelensky isn’t pleased that all the details of his supposedly private conversation with the American president are scrolling across the chyron on CNN.

Ukraine’s president says his comments in a conversation with U.S. President Donald Trump shouldn’t have been publicly released.​

Zelenskiy told reporters at the U.N. General Assembly in New York afterward that “I think such things, such conversations between heads of independent states, they shouldn’t be published.” But he also said he’s “not afraid” of the publication.​

The media is already scrambling to remind everyone that the President doesn’t need to break the law to be impeached because, once again, it's clear that the President committed no crimes.
What national.leader will have a conversation with tRump if they know he will try to extort "favors" from them?

"What national leader will have a conversation with Trump if they know he will try to do something he didn't do, but that I REALLY want to believe he did, and how DARE you not accept my assumption that he's guilty?!"
They have the same problem they had with Russian Collusion, no evidence of crimes.

And, it's the same folks.

And Biden, what a crook! And Mitt has folks on the same board that Hunter Biden was on? WTH?

Screen-Shot-2019-09-25-at-8.25.38-AM.png

Never happened
That's a lie.

I'm afraid he didn't. You pissed that "lying" doesn't mean "saying what Creep doesn't want to hear"?
Can you quote Mueller or his report saying "no collision, no obstruction"?

I'll wait.

We have the memo from the White House that outlined the call.

It matches almost word for word with the Whistle Blower account.

So what did Adam lie about?

Be specific.

If you can't be specific, then you look like an idiot on a rant.

We have tRump's own admission that he did

Forum List

Back