Adam Schiff Tried to Stop The Memo

To date 8 People have been removed from Mueller’s team or the FBI and DOJ posts over corruption and partisanship at the DOJ and FBI so why in the fuck is Mueller masturbating with our tax payer dollars still?

• Yates
  • Baker
  • Paige
  • Strozk
  • Ohr
  • Zelinsky
  • McCabe
  • Comey

5 of Mueller’s 12 man team of Clinton hacks have been booted off of Mueller’s team by public pressure due to evidence of bias and corruption.

Both The Head of The FBI and Igor, Frankenstein’s Right hand man and 2nd in command at The FBI are politically finished and may face criminal charges.

Yet The Monster Still Lives!

More is coming. Soon. Justice moves slow.
I find it hilarious that shiff accuses the Republicans of putting Trumps and the Republican Partys intrest above the National intrest. I can’t recall a time that democrats put our Nations intrest ahead of democratic intrest. Think immigration.

The Fake News MSNBC and CNN are in chaos trying to make it sound like telling the truth about the democrat attack on our democracy with the Obama/Crooked Hillary weaponized FBI and DOJ as an attack on our democracy!

Breaking:

Both Comey and McCabe apparently are both fingered in The Memo
For FISA ABUSE and Surveillance Abuse and Rosenstein is now said to have deliberately used The Fake Russian Dossier To Illegally Lobby for an Improper FISA Warrant which was abused by Comey & McCabe!

Breaking; Memo is getting released and Adam Schiff is pissed.

Schiff attacked The President over his major Butt Hurt over his failure at stopping The Memo from being released.

And then the mother fucker is up there flat out lying saying The FBI didn’t get to look at it when this is the reason Wray removed McCabe.

What a sickening partisan hack this piece of shit is. One of the press is actually calling him on his lies about Wray not reviewing it, he switched tactics and rephrased everything without taking a breath.

Fucker is more dishonest than Dirty Dick Durbin!!

Too bad it’s getting released. Votes along party lines which shows The DNC duplicity in engaging and supporting this witch hunt!

Fucking Dems refused to look at it and still tried to stop it from getting released!

They failed again.

All of the Congressional Democrats are SCUM. Some are simply more open about it. What can you expect, he's from California and has his ear to Pelosi's mouth and his tongue up her ass. The nation of America is just one big game to them all. The country can go to HELL as far as they care, they got theirs and just want to KEEP it.

To date 8 People have been removed from Mueller’s team or the FBI and DOJ posts over corruption and partisanship at the DOJ and FBI so why in the fuck is Mueller masturbating with our tax payer dollars still?

• Yates
  • Baker
  • Paige
  • Strozk
  • Ohr
  • Zelinsky
  • McCabe
  • Comey

5 of Mueller’s 12 man team of Clinton hacks have been booted off of Mueller’s team by public pressure due to evidence of bias and corruption.

Both The Head of The FBI and Igor, Frankenstein’s Right hand man and 2nd in command at The FBI are politically finished and may face criminal charges.

I find it hilarious that shiff accuses the Republicans of putting Trumps and the Republican Partys intrest above the National intrest. I can’t recall a time that democrats put our Nations intrest ahead of democratic intrest. Think immigration.

The only time they do that is because they don't want the public to see it.
Each and every one was we can't release it because of national security.
You would think they would have come up with something new, but it's always the same. :)

All Hell is breaking loose!

Rosenstein is going to have to get fired! McCabe and Comey and others will probably be prosecuted.

The Intel committee voted for the following:

- To allow the FBI to address the committee about both memo's and express their national security concerns. Republicans Denied.

- To allow the Dems to release their memo at the same time as the Republicans so we got both sides of the story.
Republicans Denied.

- To allow the Dems to release their memo.
Republicans Denied.

Wow, if these three votes don't trouble you than you are partisan hack plain and simple. If these votes don't trouble you then don't even pretend to be about transparency. This whole thing is a joke.

There is a five day hold in case the President wants to stop its release. He won't. He wants it out there. We will know the names of the people who knowingly presented the fake dossier to a FISA judge and those people will be sent to prison. There's almost no way around it.

I hope they put it on line. I want to read it.

- To allow the FBI to address the committee about both memo's and express their national security concerns. Republicans Denied.

- To allow the Dems to release their memo at the same time as the Republicans so we got both sides of the story.
Republicans Denied.

Republicans Denied.

Wow, if these three votes don't trouble you than you are partisan hack plain and simple. If these votes don't trouble you then don't even pretend to be about transparency. This whole thing is a joke.

Total projection. The fact that you still think Hillary is "innocent" renders what you think a joke.

Republicans Denied.

Republicans Denied.

Total projection. The fact that you still think Hillary is "innocent" renders what you think a joke.
You are calling my statement a projection and then deflecting to a Hillary argument. Thats the joke, how pathetic. Try addressing my actual points. Try to have a real debate for once

Not when it obstruction Slade and that's what they tried.
What was obstruction? and what does that have to do with a Trump appointed FBI director giving feedback on the memo or releasing a democratic "memo" to balance the partisan debate?

There is a five day hold in case the President wants to stop its release. He won't. He wants it out there. We will know the names of the people who knowingly presented the fake dossier to a FISA judge and those people will be sent to prison. There's almost no way around it.

He wants it out there though he hasn't read it and his appointed FBI director has expressed national security concerns about it. Really?

Rosenstein was the one who presented The Fake Russian Dossier to The FISA Court!

His ass is grass and Justice will be a lawnmower!

• Yates
  • Baker
  • Paige
  • Strozk
  • Ohr
  • Zelinsky
  • McCabe
  • Comey

He wants it out there though he hasn't read it and his appointed FBI director has expressed national security concerns about it. Really?

How do you know Trump hasn't read it?
It's some of the house Dems who didn't read it

Schiff is an admitted Trump Hater.
Wray reviewed the evidence and removed McCabe as 2nd in command at The FBI.

Schiff should actually be booted from the committee. He’s biased and dishonest.

What was that Obama used to say?

“Elections have consequences.”
What was obstruction? and what does that have to do with a Trump appointed FBI director giving feedback on the memo or releasing a democratic "memo" to balance the partisan debate?

Breaking; Memo is getting released and Adam Schiff is pissed.

Schiff attacked The President over his major Butt Hurt over his failure at stopping The Memo from being released.

And then the mother fucker is up there flat out lying saying The FBI didn’t get to look at it when this is the reason Wray removed McCabe.

What a sickening partisan hack this piece of shit is. One of the press is actually calling him on his lies about Wray not reviewing it, & he switched tactics and rephrased everything without taking a breath.

Fucker is more dishonest than Dirty Dick Durbin!!

Too bad it’s getting released. Votes along party lines which shows The DNC duplicity in engaging and supporting this witch hunt!

Fucking Dems refused to look at it and still tried to stop it from getting released!

They failed again.

Meh, he and his guys will put out their memo and he will be happy again.

How do you know Trump hasn't read it?
It's some of the house Dems who didn't read it
Because Sanders said today during the press briefing that nobody from the white house has seen the memo and they don't know whats in it. So either they are lying or my above statement is true. Thoughts?

Schiff is an admitted Trump Hater.
Wray reviewed the evidence and removed McCabe as 2nd in command at The FBI.

Schiff should actually be booted from the committee. He’s biased and dishonest.
If Shiff is biased and dishonest then he should be removed. I'd make the case that Nunez is in the exact same boat along with many others on the right. But regardless of who likes who, my previous statemetns of how the votes went today still stand and you haven't addressed them. These partisan games are overrunning national security and the honest presentation of information to the public. How does that not concern you?

Forum List

Back