Adam Schiff Tried to Stop The Memo

There is a five day hold in case the President wants to stop its release. He won't. He wants it out there. We will know the names of the people who knowingly presented the fake dossier to a FISA judge and those people will be sent to prison. There's almost no way around it.

I hope they put it on line. I want to read it.
He wants it out there though he hasn't read it and his appointed FBI director has expressed national security concerns about it. Really?

How do you know Trump hasn't read it?
It's some of the house Dems who didn't read it
Because Sanders said today during the press briefing that nobody from the white house has seen the memo and they don't know whats in it. So either they are lying or my above statement is true. Thoughts?

Well, first thought may be...oh shit!!! LOL.

Nunez went through an ethics investigation and was cleared over simply notifying the President over corruption in The FBI, lead by GUESS WHO?

Schitty Adam Schiff!

Schiff wanted Nunez out of the way.

Schiff is part of The Swamp

Schiff is an admitted Trump Hater.
Wray reviewed the evidence and removed McCabe as 2nd in command at The FBI.

Schiff should actually be booted from the committee. He’s biased and dishonest.
Not when it obstruction Slade and that's what they tried.
What was obstruction? and what does that have to do with a Trump appointed FBI director giving feedback on the memo or releasing a democratic "memo" to balance the partisan debate?
If Shiff is biased and dishonest then he should be removed. I'd make the case that Nunez is in the exact same boat along with many others on the right. But regardless of who likes who, my previous statemetns of how the votes went today still stand and you haven't addressed them. These partisan games are overrunning national security and the honest presentation of information to the public. How does that not concern you?

There is a five day hold in case the President wants to stop its release. He won't. He wants it out there. We will know the names of the people who knowingly presented the fake dossier to a FISA judge and those people will be sent to prison. There's almost no way around it.

He wants it out there though he hasn't read it and his appointed FBI director has expressed national security concerns about it. Really?

Because Sanders said today during the press briefing that nobody from the white house has seen the memo and they don't know whats in it. So either they are lying or my above statement is true. Thoughts?

Ah, I missed seeing it.
Thanks
Then maybe they haven't seen it.
But Trump has said he wants it made public that we deserve transparency.
If it actually shows anything we should see it.
These are very serious charges and we need to know.

Nunez went through an ethics investigation and was cleared over simply notifying the President over corruption in The FBI, lead by GUESS WHO?

Schitty Adam Schiff!

What was obstruction? and what does that have to do with a Trump appointed FBI director giving feedback on the memo or releasing a democratic "memo" to balance the partisan debate?
If Shiff is biased and dishonest then he should be removed. I'd make the case that Nunez is in the exact same boat along with many others on the right. But regardless of who likes who, my previous statemetns of how the votes went today still stand and you haven't addressed them. These partisan games are overrunning national security and the honest presentation of information to the public. How does that not concern you?
You are still deflecting. Want to respond to my statement or not?

Ah, I missed seeing it.
Thanks
I agree we should get the facts. But if this memo is a partisan spin job that distorts the facts and doesn’t present all the facts then that’s a problem. If it compromises national security efforts then that’s a problem. Is this not a concern of yours? Don’t you think it should be a concern of our presidents? If you want transparency don’t you think the dem memo should also be released?

I did. Nunez was cleared of Schitty Adam Schiff’s False Allegations!

The Democrats and FBI compromised National Security by colluding with Russia to promote Russian Propaganda for the sole purposes of undermining Our Democracy.

So you can STFU. It’s Schiff that needs booted! And Rosenstein who will Be FIRED next!
CapitalDazzlingBull-max-1mb.gif

Schitty Adam Schiff!

You are still deflecting. Want to respond to my statement or not?

Last edited:

Ah, I missed seeing it.
Thanks
I agree we should get the facts. But if this memo is a partisan spin job that distorts the facts and doesn’t present all the facts then that’s a problem. If it compromises national security efforts then that’s a problem. Is this not a concern of yours? Don’t you think it should be a concern of our presidents? If you want transparency don’t you think the dem memo should also be released?
I notice that you don't think it's a problem that the FBI is infested with partisan moles who are using the agency to persecute political opponents.

Ah, I missed seeing it.
Thanks

I still think it's not a national security and the dems are using it as an excuse.

The Intel committee voted for the following:

- To allow the FBI to address the committee about both memo's and express their national security concerns. Republicans Denied.

- To allow the Dems to release their memo at the same time as the Republicans so we got both sides of the story.
Republicans Denied.

- To allow the Dems to release their memo.
Republicans Denied.

Wow, if these three votes don't trouble you than you are partisan hack plain and simple. If these votes don't trouble you then don't even pretend to be about transparency. This whole thing is a joke.

Apparently you have a problem with democracy.

How would Sanders know that?

The poor Trumpflakes never learn.

Their memo is going nowhere. Same as their previous hundred conspiracy theories.

They've been scammed again.

And when their memo goes nowhere .... they won't care. They'll just run back to get the next conspiracy theory.

I notice that you don't think it's a problem that the FBI is infested with partisan moles who are using the agency to persecute political opponents.

No, we want those Republicans investigated.

Comey very deliberately swung the election to Trump.

The NY Field Office kept releasing faked stories about Clinton to Guiliani.

That kind of partisan political interference from the FBI needs to be investiged. And 100% of it is coming from the Republicans, and you want it swept under the rug. You kind of suck as an American.

Fuck The Illegitimate Left who tried to rig the election and primaries, Colluded With Russia, Used Russian Propaganda to Undermine America’s Elections, Abused FISA Warrants obtained Illegally, Leaked classified intel, illegally unmasked people, and when they lost the election, they tried to impeach the President even before he was sworn in. When that didn’t work they launched a COUP using The FBI and abuses of surveillance, and our Constitutional Rights!

And all this illegal surveillance was used by Obama and Clinton to try to Fix The Presidential Election!

The fuckers should be shot or hung not listened to!

- To allow the FBI to address the committee about both memo's and express their national security concerns. Republicans Denied.

- To allow the Dems to release their memo at the same time as the Republicans so we got both sides of the story.
Republicans Denied.

Republicans Denied.

Wow, if these three votes don't trouble you than you are partisan hack plain and simple. If these votes don't trouble you then don't even pretend to be about transparency. This whole thing is a joke.

Republicans Denied.

Republicans Denied.

Wow, if these three votes don't trouble you than you are partisan hack plain and simple. If these votes don't trouble you then don't even pretend to be about transparency. This whole thing is a joke.[/QUOTE
Remember what obama said, “elections have consequences”. Republicans are going to do what is good for our country. Democrats wasted their 8yrs just trying to get more voters, both legal and illegal. The next 7yrs are going to bee good.

Watched Trey Gowdy earlier and he says it should not be released due to national security.

The left was all for getting Trump on Russian collision, yet when it's now pointed to the left its no, no, no all fake.

Ah, I missed seeing it.
Thanks

I still think it's not a national security and the dems are using it as an excuse.

Is Trey Gowdy a dem? That's exactly what he said about an hour or so ago on TV.

Fuck Trey Gowdy too!

Watched Trey Gowdy earlier and he says it should not be released due to national security.

Forum List

Back