Adam Smith was a Marxist

Excellent.

Now you finally recognize that the US economy is a mixture of government regulations and private corporations.

In chemistry , the mixture of (sodium) Na + chloride (Cl) = salt. a compound which is different from its elements.

In economics , the mixture of government + private corporations = FASCISM. a system which is different from its elements.

Remember that.

How does that distinguish Fascism from Capitalism?

Decisions by CEO's are primarily based on what the government regulators demand ? CEO's know that so long as they try to please the government regulators that they will be bailed out if they bankrupt the corporation? CEO's knows that they can place competitors out of business by manipulating the bureaucrats not the marketplace.

The point of my question is that George's definition didn't make a distinction of any kind between Fascism and Capitalism. His definition was merely propaganda that attempted to paint the two things as identical. It wasn't accidental. It was intentional. Such definitions are dreamed up by commies who are intent on overthrowing capitalism. To accomplish that goal they need to demonize capitalism.
Look at his words little infant.

Government REGULATION and Private corporations = Mixed Economy.
Government and Private corporations = Fascism.

Hmmm, so can you show me an example of capitalism that doesn't have government and private corporations?
His point is the government telling you that you can't make toilet paper out of endangered bald eagle feathers is capitalism. The government telling you you have to make 100,000 rolls of toilet paper is fascism. It's the difference between regulating the economy and directing the economy. They are different, just not in your tiny mind.

Smith was okay with the rich paying more than their share, since they got more out of society, wanted no taxes on necessities but was fine with taxes on luxuries, and wanted corporations to continue to be banned. That Marxist enough for you?
Adam Smith could not have been a Marxist as he died before Carl Marx was born. Perhaps Carl Marx was a Smithist.
He did die after but the point is anyone who said what he did people here would call a Marxist. And it's Karl, with a K.

Decisions by CEO's are primarily based on what the government regulators demand ? CEO's know that so long as they try to please the government regulators that they will be bailed out if they bankrupt the corporation? CEO's knows that they can place competitors out of business by manipulating the bureaucrats not the marketplace.

The point of my question is that George's definition didn't make a distinction of any kind between Fascism and Capitalism. His definition was merely propaganda that attempted to paint the two things as identical. It wasn't accidental. It was intentional. Such definitions are dreamed up by commies who are intent on overthrowing capitalism. To accomplish that goal they need to demonize capitalism.

Hmmm, so can you show me an example of capitalism that doesn't have government and private corporations?
His point is the government telling you that you can't make toilet paper out of endangered bald eagle feathers is capitalism. The government telling you you have to make 100,000 rolls of toilet paper is fascism. It's the difference between regulating the economy and directing the economy. They are different, just not in your tiny mind.

Your opinion doesn't matter. I'm discussing George's definition of Fascism and capitalism. Furthermore, American government does a lot more of the latter than you think. For example, here in Florida developers are required to set aside a certain portion of the development as "conservation" land. The government has effectively robbed the land owner of a large chunk of his land and required him to provide something he may not of wanted to provide.

Your opinion doesn't matter. I'm discussing George's definition of Fascism and capitalism.
And I'm explaining to you what he meant.

Smith was okay with the rich paying more than their share, since they got more out of society, wanted no taxes on necessities but was fine with taxes on luxuries, and wanted corporations to continue to be banned. That Marxist enough for you?
Adam Smith could not have been a Marxist as he died before Carl Marx was born. Perhaps Carl Marx was a Smithist.
He did die after but the point is anyone who said what he did people here would call a Marxist. And it's Karl, with a K.
Yep. I just had a hooked on phonics moment.

Your opinion doesn't matter. I'm discussing George's definition of Fascism and capitalism.

Nope. He said fascism is government plus corporations. That's pretty clear.

Exactly. It's just a question of how power is distributed. Via voluntary interaction, or coercion.
In a mixed economy like the US, do you believe we are coerced to interact with a monopoly like the post office? What about the numerous oligopolies in our economy?

• An oligopoly is a market form in which a market or industry is dominated by a small number of sellers (oligopolists). Oligopolies can result from various forms of collusion which reduce competition and lead to higher prices for consumers.
Google

Excellent.

Now you finally recognize that the US economy is a mixture of government regulations and private corporations.

In chemistry , the mixture of (sodium) Na + chloride (Cl) = salt. a compound which is different from its elements.

In economics , the mixture of government + private corporations = FASCISM. a system which is different from its elements.

Remember that.

The point of my question is that George's definition didn't make a distinction of any kind between Fascism and Capitalism. His definition was merely propaganda that attempted to paint the two things as identical. It wasn't accidental. It was intentional. Such definitions are dreamed up by commies who are intent on overthrowing capitalism. To accomplish that goal they need to demonize capitalism.[/QUOTE]

I understand you frustration.

But some "liberal" professors teach at our universities that fascism' s goal - government intervention - is to help capitalism.

I want to show the poster that fascism is an entirely different economic system unrelated with Capitalism. The Coercive monopolies. corporate power and militarism seen under fascism has nothing to do with Capitalism - they have their root on the police powers granted by bureaucrats to their favorite corporations.

That's correct, he means the two are in bed together, not one is regulating the other. This shouldn't be that hard, even for you.

Exactly. It's just a question of how power is distributed. Via voluntary interaction, or coercion.
In a mixed economy like the US, do you believe we are coerced to interact with a monopoly like the post office? What about the numerous oligopolies in our economy?

• An oligopoly is a market form in which a market or industry is dominated by a small number of sellers (oligopolists). Oligopolies can result from various forms of collusion which reduce competition and lead to higher prices for consumers.
Google

Excellent.

Remember that.

I understand you frustration.

But some "liberal" professors teach at our universities that fascism' s goal - government intervention - is to help capitalism.

I want to show the poster that fascism is an entirely different economic system unrelated with Capitalism. The Coercive monopolies. corporate power and militarism seen under fascism have nothing to do with Capitalism - they have their root on the police powers granted by bureaucrats to their favorite corporations.

That's correct, he means the two are in bed together, not one is regulating the other. This shouldn't be that hard, even for you.

That's not what he said. He simply noted an equivalence, government+corporations-fascism.

You're just making excuses for his despicable propaganda.

That's not what he said. He simply noted an equivalence, government+corporations-fascism.

Stupid at your level is hard to come by, except here. Learn what Fascism is...

I know what fascism is, moron. This discussion is about George's definition of fascism and your attempt to excuse it.

I know what fascism is, moron. This discussion is about George's definition of fascism and your attempt to excuse it.
If you know what it is then why are you having such a hard time understanding it? Oh right, you don't actually know.

If you know what it is then why are you having such a hard time understanding it? Oh right, you don't actually know.

go play with yourself in the corner.

I'll help:

fascism
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism, especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.
Fascism Define Fascism at Dictionary.com

I'll help:

fascism
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement that employs the principles and methods of fascism, especially the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

Incorrect:

Fascism is the system of government that cartelizes the private sector, centrally plans the economy to subsidize producers, exalts the police state as the source of order, denies fundamental rights and liberties to individuals, and makes the executive state the unlimited master of society
."

I'll help:

fascism
noun

Incorrect:

Fascism is the system of government that cartelizes the private sector, centrally plans the economy to subsidize producers, exalts the police state as the source of order, denies fundamental rights and liberties to individuals, and makes the executive state the unlimited master of society."

Yeah, that's what they said.

I'll help:

fascism
noun

Incorrect:

Fascism is the system of government that cartelizes the private sector, centrally plans the economy to subsidize producers, exalts the police state as the source of order, denies fundamental rights and liberties to individuals, and makes the executive state the unlimited master of society."

Yeah, that's what they said.

Memorize the definition so we don't get into these debates again

otally 100% stupid and liberal of course. Capitalism is natural and based in natural law like our Constitution. If 20,000 years ago
Capitalism has existed for barely 200 years, and during that time has murdered millions in its quest for domination. You really should stop apologizing for the most ruthless ideology of all time before we all come to the conclusion you're nothing but a worthless troll with too much time on her hands.

Who has capitalism "murdered?"
Its capital, AKA, workers, and those who died because of its actions.

dear please give us your best example of capitalism murdering millions or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to defend what you assert.

Forum List

Back