Add new emoticons to "Thanks"

I'd still like our old ones back.
What were those like?

and BTW, I wasn't swearing directly at U Mam the other evening. In fact I rarely curse here.

who you kidding - you gotsa a real potty mouth on you.
I realize it has gotten out of hand. I've only posted on some of the most disgusting poli boards known to man before this one. Plus I was a stable boy when I was 9 and 10 which doesn't help. Try not getting kicked by 10 angry vindictive nag work horses in a day. So I'm going to clean up the language here a bit...............See I can do it.

You know what? I haven't had a good horseback ride in a couple years and I think it is time. Horses love to ride in the Spring and Fall.

don't you start making me like you damn it.
LOL. What's there not to like???? People usually hate my guts in the beginning, but soon I weave my web of charm and humor and then it is all over.

2 days without a cuss word. Totally amazing myself

What were those like?

and BTW, I wasn't swearing directly at U Mam the other evening. In fact I rarely curse here.

I realize it has gotten out of hand. I've only posted on some of the most disgusting poli boards known to man before this one. Plus I was a stable boy when I was 9 and 10 which doesn't help. Try not getting kicked by 10 angry vindictive nag work horses in a day. So I'm going to clean up the language here a bit...............See I can do it.

You know what? I haven't had a good horseback ride in a couple years and I think it is time. Horses love to ride in the Spring and Fall.

LOL. What's there not to like???? People usually hate my guts in the beginning, but soon I weave my web of charm and humor and then it is all over.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. you think your ' web of charm & humor ' would be the reason? auCONtraire sloops; it's all about the horsies.

2 days, huh? well good for you!!!! can't say the same about myself, howeverrrr, i just use the run of the mill curse words with quite a few times using THE curse word; but i gotta admit you are/were much more colorful with your choice of expressing yerself.

What were those like?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. you think your ' web of charm & humor ' would be the reason? auCONtraire sloops; it's all about the horsies.

2 days, huh? well good for you!!!! can't say the same about myself, howeverrrr, i just use the run of the mill curse words with quite a few times using THE curse word; but i gotta admit you are/were much more colorful with your choice of expressing yerself.
Well I have done this before ,foregone swearing. After a week I get requests to go back to old habits.

Ahhhh horses. Love to ride. We golfed at a course as kids where the owners would let us use horses as caddies...lol..................We'd load the clubs on them and keep them at the far end of the roughs. Hit our balls, ride on horseback, get off, hit again, mount....repeat...lol...............What a spectacle

What were those like?

Well I have done this before ,foregone swearing. After a week I get requests to go back to old habits.

Ahhhh horses. Love to ride. We golfed at a course as kids where the owners would let us use horses as caddies...lol..................We'd load the clubs on them and keep them at the far end of the roughs. Hit our balls, ride on horseback, get off, hit again, mount....repeat...lol...............What a spectacle
I have to try this one day with goats. (I know what you are thinking so don't go there)
Look at this course. If you love nature and like to walk in beautiful park like settings with lakes, and streams and trees.

What were those like?

I have to try this one day with goats. (I know what you are thinking so don't go there)
Look at this course. If you love nature and like to walk in beautiful park like settings with lakes, and streams and trees.

i love goats! i love how they jump on anything they can. & baby goats make my little endorphins go spastic.

840qbLx.gif

Years ago, someone had done a tiny gif smiley that smacked his forehead and fell backward. I only saw it once and never another. I'd like to see a smiley stick person who so faints falling backward. We used to have an artist around USMB who did good stuff....

What were those like?

Agree, funny, (funny&agree--I think), informative, winner,...It's been so long I don't remember them all, but I miss the informative button and the funny & agree buttons the most. I saved the Winner button for only the very best. I can't remember what the disagree button was...maybe it was just disagree. The FZ had a STFU button.

I had tons of informative ratings just from the Zone!

I just wish they give us the middle finger icon for them Zone...

What were those like?

Agree, funny, (funny&agree--I think), informative, winner,...It's been so long I don't remember them all, but I miss the informative button and the funny & agree buttons the most. I saved the Winner button for only the very best. I can't remember what the disagree button was...maybe it was just disagree. The FZ had a STFU button.
Yea, we definitely need a differentiated laughing at you versus laughing in agreement.

What were those like?

Yea, we definitely need a differentiated laughing at you versus laughing in agreement.

one pointing & laughing would clear that up

What were those like?

Was no disagree button which led to the great confusion about "funnying" members. I remember several threads explaining that funny was NOT ALWAYS "neg rep". And that there was many KINDS of funny. In fact, after detaching a bit from the mod trenches, seems like ALL our buttons should range in "funny" -- from "you NAILED It" FUNNY to "hopeless retarded loser" FUNNY...

I'm all for "50 shades of funny" ratings..

Also..........

There needs to be TWO different laughing emoji's on the THANKS button..........

Why? I'll tell you why.........

We need one laughing emoji for laughing AT you.......
and another laughing emoji for laughing WITH you!!

Forum List

Back