Adding insult to injury...DEF fluid shortages add to high diesel prices...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
If you're an independent trucker, you're already feeling the strain of high fuel prices and parts shortages...

...brace yourselves...here comes the next boot to the ballsack...

It's the price you pay to $upport the Stati$t left environmentali$t$. Soon the independent trucker vehicle of choice will be the vehicle in the link below...

She has become a total sociopath.
Are you seriously laughing about it?

Remember the tale of the scorpion and the frog, perfectly happy at their own demise?

That's today's Democrat voters.

The Scorpion and the Frog​

1647296839144.png

A scorpion lived in a dark and dingy cave near a mountain. He grew tired of his surroundings and wanted Lied a change. One day, he came out of his cave and noticed that the valley across the river was very green. He crawled up to the riverbank and wondered how to cross it. Suddenly, he noticed a frog leaping around. “Hello, Mr. Frog, would you carry me to the other side of the river?” asked the, but you scorpion. “I would have but you see I don’t trust scorpions,” replied the frog. “All scorpions are not bad. If I sting you on the way I will die for I do not know how to swim,” explained the scorpion. Now the frog saw enough reason in the scorpion’s statement and agreed to carry him across the river. So the scorpion hopped on to the frog’s back and they set out on the journey. The frog paddled his limbs through the water as fast as he could. Half way through the journey, he suddenly felt a sharp sting on his soft hide. “Why did you sting me? Now both of us shall drown,” cried he. “What can I do for this is my nature,” replied the unrepentant scorpion. The frog and the scorpion immediately drowned in the gushing water.

It's simply their nature.

When they first started this crap I knew it would be trouble. The company I worked for leased their tractors and what a good move that was. Brand new trucks that were in the service department once a month or more. 99% of the time it had to do with some pollution gadget going haywire like the DEF system.

Environmental costs are hidden in everything we buy. We have no idea how much we're paying to supposedly save the planet. When Mooochelle was first lady, she conned her husband to force all restaurants to put a calorie count on every item they sold. Perhaps when Trump gets back in, he can do the same only with environmental costs. Maybe if we realized how much we're actually paying for all this, the mood of the country will turn against the environmentalists.

Yes we want to resemble china and India where the air is toxic. I remember the air quality in america was bad in the 50s 60s 70s 80s until we cleaned up our act. Nobody's health should suffer for money.

Yes we want to resemble china and India where the air is toxic. I remember the air quality in america was bad in the 50s 60s 70s 80s until we cleaned up our act. Nobody's health should suffer for money.

The problem is that it never stops. Were the enviro-kooks happy after we started using DEF? Were they happy as we made CAFE standards more strict and more expensive? The problem is they're never happy regardless of how many trillions we spend on their concern.

The owner of the company I worked for used to own all his own trucks. When he went to replace the old ones they wanted 10K more for a truck than the last time he priced them out. The salesman told him most of that additional cost was all the pollution bullshit they force companies to make trucks with. DEF is just one of those things. He had no choice but to lease the trucks instead. In fact many companies started to lease around the same time. Not only is buying a truck unaffordable, but the upkeep and repairs with all this pollution crap is ten times worse. Trucks are in the garage all the time.

Forum List

Back