Administrator of an official Fatah Facebook page praised the terrorist shooter

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Fatah, Hamas....Same shit:mad:

After a nine-year-old girl was shot in the Israeli town of Psagot in the West Bank yesterday, the administrator of an official Fatah Facebook page praised the terrorist shooter. He related the attack to a sniper attack that killed an Israeli soldier in Hebron two weeks ago.

Writing on behalf of Fatah, the page administrator praised “the sniper of Palestine” who began his work in Hebron (the shooting of the soldier), passed through El-Bireh (the shooting of the girl), and – according to the Fatah Facebook page administrator – will continue in more places in the future.

On Saturday night, a terrorist entered the community of Psagot, north of Jerusalem, and shot nine-year-old Noam Glick in the neck at close range. The girl was badly injured, but is in good condition after surgery.

According to her father Yisrael, if it had not been for Noam’s quick response, the attack could have ended in the entire family’s murder.

“It’s the most frightening thing that can happen to a family – that a terrorist enters the family home,” he told IDF Radio (Galei Tzahal). “The terrorist basically was startled by Noam and, instead of entering the house, shot her… Her scream saved us from disaster.”

Noam was conscious after the shooting and was able to tell her parents that a man with his face covered had entered the yard and had shot her.

Palestinian Authority Endorses Shooting of 9-Year-Old Jewish Girl | FrontPage Magazine

Disgusting. And this is why people who think a peace deal will bring peace. It won't. The last thing the Muslims' leaders want is peace. They want the Jews out. The 'man in the street' Muslim in Israel who enjoys the equality and freedom however want to co-exist but it is the Muslims in Palestinian-controlled territory that wants all the Jews out and the land for themselves.

Many more of these incidents and I visualize a clean sweep across the Territories for shooters.

Can you give us a link of this Facebook page? I don't see it anywhere, checked in Arabic too.

Can you give us a link of this Facebook page? I don't see it anywhere, checked in Arabic too.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did, but like you, I couldn't find it anywhere in the cites.

Just more israeli hasbara...

Notice the zionists are using it as an excuse for a larger police state, rousting and arrest of palis, and an end to peace negotiations.

It works well on US xtians though...which is the target audience anyway.

Last edited:

After a nine-year-old girl was shot in the Israeli town of Psagot in the West Bank yesterday, the administrator of an official Fatah Facebook page praised the terrorist shooter. He related the attack to a sniper attack that killed an Israeli soldier in Hebron two weeks ago.

Writing on behalf of Fatah, the page administrator praised “the sniper of Palestine” who began his work in Hebron (the shooting of the soldier), passed through El-Bireh (the shooting of the girl), and – according to the Fatah Facebook page administrator – will continue in more places in the future.

On Saturday night, a terrorist entered the community of Psagot, north of Jerusalem, and shot nine-year-old Noam Glick in the neck at close range. The girl was badly injured, but is in good condition after surgery.

According to her father Yisrael, if it had not been for Noam’s quick response, the attack could have ended in the entire family’s murder.

“It’s the most frightening thing that can happen to a family – that a terrorist enters the family home,” he told IDF Radio (Galei Tzahal). “The terrorist basically was startled by Noam and, instead of entering the house, shot her… Her scream saved us from disaster.”

Noam was conscious after the shooting and was able to tell her parents that a man with his face covered had entered the yard and had shot her.

Palestinian Authority Endorses Shooting of 9-Year-Old Jewish Girl | FrontPage Magazine

And don't you forget that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did, but like you, I couldn't find it anywhere in the cites.

Notice the zionists are using it as an excuse for a larger police state, rousting and arrest of palis, and an end to peace negotiations.

That's true, it's here for the American Christian audience.

I can read and speak Arabic fluently and I've checked almost every PA facebook page I could find and still have not seen such a thing.

When a propaganda magazine by the loon David Horowitz makes such a claim they at least need to back it up.

I can read and speak Arabic fluently and I've checked almost every PA facebook page I could find and still have not seen such a thing.

When a propaganda magazine by the loon David Horowitz makes such a claim they at least need to back it up.
It seems you couldn't find your ass with both hands. He posted in Arabic. Translate for us Please.

See the Facebook Post by a Palestinian Political Group Apparently Praising a 9-Year-Old Girl?s Shooting That?s Now Been Yanked | TheBlaze.com

Sick sick, disgusting, pathetic people.

Sure sure. Palestinians never target civilians and kids in schools, malls, school buses, kindergartens, pizzerias, etc.

It seems you couldn't find your ass with both hands. He posted in Arabic. Translate for us Please.

See the Facebook Post by a Palestinian Political Group Apparently Praising a 9-Year-Old Girl?s Shooting That?s Now Been Yanked | TheBlaze.com

That's not the official facebook page, that's a fan based page.

The official page says Palestinian Authority 'official' or in Arabic 'Al Rasmi'.

I posted the official page.

That's not the official facebook page, that's a fan based page.

The official page says Palestinian Authority 'official' or in Arabic 'Al Rasmi'.

I posted the official page.
'Scuse moi.

Sick sick, disgusting, pathetic people.

Sick, disgusting, pathetic people are the people who displace original inhabitants by brutal force.

Sick, disgusting, pathetic people are the people who displace original inhabitants by brutal force.

m0168.gif

The article in the OP is a lie.

No official PA Facebook page endorses this act of violence.

Forum List

Back