Admission: Special Forces were only hours from Benghazi

Leftwinger has had his ass handed to him, but still wants to argue......just makes him look silly and lacks credibility.
The funds were there for Benghazi, that has been proven.

Evidently not

There's no way to put lipstick on this pig, RW. When the ambassador asked for help, the administration went AWOL. The rest is a real sad history of thugs murdering an American ambassador whose requests were shunned.

Awol like bush?

Waits for it....

Just what I thought.....................another civilian with an axe to grind that doesn't know shit about the military.

Thanks for clearing that up...............you're just like every other tea bagger hawk who doesn't know what it takes to send people in.

Are you on medication?

Nope. Never was put on medication or prescribed drugs.

Did you ever serve?

If you did, you'd see how stupid most of your posts are.

For the second time, yes I served in the military. How many times do I have to tell you this? Do you keep asking me if I served as a way to tell everybody you were in the Navy for the millionth time? Are you just deflecting because your argument keeps unraveling when scrutinized? You do realize that there are people in the military that disagree with you, right? Repeating the fact you were in the Navy doesn't make you immune to criticism and disagreement. You will not stay out of prison for propositioning a hamster by telling the Judge that you were in the Navy.

Are you on medication?

Did you ever serve?

For the second time, yes I served in the military. How many times do I have to tell you this? Do you keep asking me if I served as a way to tell everybody you were in the Navy for the millionth time? Are you just deflecting because your argument keeps unraveling when scrutinized? You do realize that there are people in the military that disagree with you, right? Repeating the fact you were in the Navy doesn't make you immune to criticism and disagreement. You will not stay out of prison for propositioning a hamster by telling the Judge that you were in the Navy.

Okay...................I guess that I understand...................you're a small dicked rodent who spent a bit of time in the military, but never spent the time to understand tactics, because you were too busy spinning your hamster wheel.

Keep spinning little hamster......................

Did you ever serve?

Okay...................I guess that I understand...................you're a small dicked rodent who spent a bit of time in the military, but never spent the time to understand tactics, because you were too busy spinning your hamster wheel.

Keep spinning little hamster......................

Does Mr. Grumpy wumpy want a huggy wuggy?

I think for the most part the liberals are right. What is being called scandals should in fact be called cluster f...ks. Obama and company are only acting in the way we said they would and who should be surprised? We told you on the left he didn't have the experience to qualify to be CinC. Now we have the proof we were right all along.

Forum List

Back