Admitted Failures: Obama Administration Admits They Always Knew Syria Still Had Chemical Weapons

They did miscalculate. And you can't blame the Iraqi's really. Most had known nothing but an evil dictator, and one that convinced them the US was even worse. They were scared shitless, in my opinion.
I do believe they believed their philosophy of the world was right, and if implemented everyone would sing kumbya. Unfortunately they lied every time it failed. And left the world a much more dangerous place.
What specific foreign policy successes did Obama have?

Specifically.

What was the problem, and how did Obama solve it?

The world is NOT a like the USA.

Bush GROSSLY miscalculated the Iraqi people's desire to be free.

Freedom has consequences for the results of your free will. Some people would rather be cradle to grave slaves.

The Iraqi people were largely not motivated for fight for Iraq against their evil dictator.

There may be a REASON the Iraqis were pussies, but that doesn't mean I can't "BLAME" them. Of course I can blame them for not having the balls to take thier country back.

Not all people have the same motivations as Americans. Thousands of years of inbreeding and waiting for the next life will make a people complacent.

I do agree. They knew nothing else and had no idea if what we offered was any better. They had been told of how evil America was.
They did miscalculate. And you can't blame the Iraqi's really. Most had known nothing but an evil dictator, and one that convinced them the US was even worse. They were scared shitless, in my opinion.
I do believe they believed their philosophy of the world was right, and if implemented everyone would sing kumbya. Unfortunately they lied every time it failed. And left the world a much more dangerous place.

Specifically.

Freedom has consequences for the results of your free will. Some people would rather be cradle to grave slaves.

The Iraqi people were largely not motivated for fight for Iraq against their evil dictator.

There may be a REASON the Iraqis were pussies, but that doesn't mean I can't "BLAME" them. Of course I can blame them for not having the balls to take thier country back.

Not all people have the same motivations as Americans. Thousands of years of inbreeding and waiting for the next life will make a people complacent.

I do agree. They knew nothing else and had no idea if what we offered was any better. They had been told of how evil America was.

Specifically.

I'll buy the "AMERICA IS EVIL" propoganda being part of the issue, but once Saddam was executed, the Iraqi people should have been 100% onboard.

Maybe they simply were not capable. We obviously gave them way too much credit for their spirit for freedom.

If all you care about is the afterlife, you dont really give a shit what happens to you in this life.

Who thought Barry had a man-card when he was surrounded by hostile black women....Mike, her mother, Rice, Jarret, the daughters....it's a wonder he didn't start cross-dressing. :eusa_doh:

Do remember the last time we were there we left them high and dry, the first Gulf War. Their distrust of us was for good reason.

I'll buy the "AMERICA IS EVIL" propoganda being part of the issue, but once Saddam was executed, the Iraqi people should have been 100% onboard.

Maybe they simply were not capable. We obviously gave them way too much credit for their spirit for freedom.

If all you care about is the afterlife, you dont really give a shit what happens to you in this life.

Ex-Obama officials show true colors on Syria after strikes

Donald Trump has done the right thing on Syria. Finally!! After years of useless handwringing in the face of hideous atrocities,” tweeted Anne-Marie Slaughter, a former policy planner in Obama’s State Department.

"In the wake of the Trump missile strikes, a source close to Kerry said he was “absolutely supportive” of the decision and “gratified to see that it happened quickly,”
-- Of course it would not have needed to be done if 'Lurch' and Barry had done their jobs.

Another former Obama official was quoted in the same article saying, "Our administration never would have gotten this done in 48 hours. ... It’s a complete indictment of Obama."

Forum List

Back