Admitting you're gay warrents a call from the president?

Dennis Rodman? Ever hear of him? How many games did he show up to wearing a dress? Was he courageous, or just confused?

You'll have no problem then linking to his statement where he came out as being gay while still being an active player in the league.

I'll wait...

You will have no problem showing where everyone thought he was straight.

Oh, so you can't back up your statement and you try to change the topic? Shocking I tell you! Shocking!

Rodman garnered as much publicity for his public antics as he did for his basketball playing. He dated Madonna and claimed she tried to conceive a child with him.[30] Shortly after, Rodman famously wore a wedding dress to promote his autobiography Bad As I Wanna Be, claiming that he was bisexual and that he was marrying himself.

Dennis Rodman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dennis Rodman was a man ahead of his time.

Why would I be mad? I am mocking the people that think this is a big deal.

Like the OP you mean? Oh wait, sorry I thought for a second you were being honest. You're mad at Obama and all Obama does. The fact that you brought up a chick from the 1970's and asked, seriously, if Obama called her shows how desperate you are to make an issue out of none.

Feel free to look up all the posts where I blame Obama for the fact that the sky is blue.

Sorry I could hear you over all the bitching you were doing at the OP for making this a big deal, since that was what your beef was about. Ahh, here's the post you wrote whining about the OP making it a big deal:

You'll have no problem then linking to his statement where he came out as being gay while still being an active player in the league.

I'll wait...

Oh, so you can't back up your statement and you try to change the topic? Shocking I tell you! Shocking!

You are the idiot that made the claim that the idiot basketball player is the first openly gay person to play professional sports, not me. I don't have to prove Rodman announced he was gay in a national magazine, I have pictures.

0e6a94fb707ffc6ea2f74d1317a82b05.jpg

Like the OP you mean? Oh wait, sorry I thought for a second you were being honest. You're mad at Obama and all Obama does. The fact that you brought up a chick from the 1970's and asked, seriously, if Obama called her shows how desperate you are to make an issue out of none.

Feel free to look up all the posts where I blame Obama for the fact that the sky is blue.

Sorry I could hear you over all the bitching you were doing at the OP for making this a big deal, since that was what your beef was about. Ahh, here's the post you wrote whining about the OP making it a big deal:

I am mocking, the idiots that think it was courageous because I think we should reserve the term for things that actually are courageous.

You are the idiot that made the claim that the idiot basketball player is the first openly gay person to play professional sports, not me. I don't have to prove Rodman announced he was gay in a national magazine, I have pictures.

That's because he is the first openly gay major american athlete in major sports. You made the claim that Dennis Rodman came out as gay while he was playing, he did no such thing.

You and your bigoted views lose....AGAIN.

Hhahaah, your own "proof" was a picture from 2005. Rodman was well out of the league at that point AND this picture doesn't mean he's gay, just flamboyant.

You're wrong again on so many levels it's just embarrassing at this point.

Sure he is. But you already knew that. This is your grasping at straws time when you know you have nothing left. Go ahead though.

He is not, despite the media making a big deal of it. If you want to talk about firsts you should be trumpeting Ray McDonald. He didn't announce it to a national magazine, but everyone knew he was gay way back in in the 1960s, when you actually got arrested for it.

And there in lies why this is an event worth celebrating. Our country IS making progress despite the efforts of bigots that are still spread throughout the country. Obama was simply congratulating someone on doing something that does take courage. Look at all the hate he is getting in this thread alone, nevermind from teammates who have to share close quarters with him day in and day out. Again, that's the definition of courage which you'd know nothing about since you live your life as a coward.

How is saying you suck cock courageous?

You act like he saved someone from a fire

He is not, despite the media making a big deal of it. If you want to talk about firsts you should be trumpeting Ray McDonald. He didn't announce it to a national magazine, but everyone knew he was gay way back in in the 1960s, when you actually got arrested for it.

And there in lies why this is an event worth celebrating. Our country IS making progress despite the efforts of bigots that are still spread throughout the country. Obama was simply congratulating someone on doing something that does take courage. Look at all the hate he is getting in this thread alone, nevermind from teammates who have to share close quarters with him day in and day out. Again, that's the definition of courage which you'd know nothing about since you live your life as a coward.

I've already explained it, but you're an uneducated redneck, so have someone draw you a picture.

That's because he is the first openly gay major american athlete in major sports. You made the claim that Dennis Rodman came out as gay while he was playing, he did no such thing.

You and your bigoted views lose....AGAIN.

Quite true, if we ignore everyone who came before him, like Ray McDonald, who actually got arrested for having sex with a man in Washington DC when he was a running back with the Redskins.

Personally, I don't like ignoring facts, even if they don't fit the current political agenda.

Hhahaah, your own "proof" was a picture from 2005. Rodman was well out of the league at that point AND this picture doesn't mean he's gay, just flamboyant.

Not nearly as wrong as you are.

A nobody basketball player admits he's gay on Facebook and suddenly it's national news? And it's followed up with a call from the president?

Seriously?

We are so fucked as a nation.

No, we are a nation of individual human beings.
And every person responds differently to different issues.
Including the President.

Not nearly as wrong as you are.

LOL, there it is....the time-tested, "I know you are but what am I" response.

Go back in your hole old man, your time is over.

I've already explained it, but you're an uneducated redneck, so have someone draw you a picture.

oh please do.....will that be with balls as well?

I am mocking, the idiots that think it was courageous because I think we should reserve the term for things that actually are courageous.

...or only thing you consider to be courageous, because, it's all about you

Forum List

Back