Admitting you're gay warrents a call from the president?

Showing courage is something that should be recognized. A phone call is a small gesture that hardly shows that "we're fucked as a nation".

You know what does show that we're fucked as a nation. People who start threads about how the nation is becoming "weak & sissified" yet also start threads bashing people who actually show courage. Hypocrisy is killing this country and you just need to look at yourself as to where the problem begins.

You're a washed up felon who brags about playing his music too loud until the cops have to be called and yet you have the stones to call out people who actually show a little bit of real courage.

Amazing.

What says we're fucked as a Nation is the fact that the POTUS wastes any time at all meddling in such affairs. There are so many far more important issues he should be dealing with.

Today I learned that a 'phone call = meddling in affairs'.

Damn it! They are redefining words AGAIN!!!!!!!

A nobody basketball player admits he's gay on Facebook and suddenly it's national news? And it's followed up with a call from the president?

Seriously?

We are so fucked as a nation.

Showing courage is something that should be recognized. A phone call is a small gesture that hardly shows that "we're fucked as a nation".

You know what does show that we're fucked as a nation. People who start threads about how the nation is becoming "weak & sissified" yet also start threads bashing people who actually show courage. Hypocrisy is killing this country and you just need to look at yourself as to where the problem begins.

You're a washed up felon who brags about playing his music too loud until the cops have to be called and yet you have the stones to call out people who actually show a little bit of real courage.

Amazing.

Talking about your sex life is not courage. You are a blithering idiot.

Oh I get it, but bragging about playing your music too loud is....because you're a bad ass. Got it.

Last edited:
A nobody basketball player admits he's gay on Facebook and suddenly it's national news? And it's followed up with a call from the president?

Seriously?

Just saying you are Gay gets you all kinds of benefits.

Such as? Besides calls for a date, what else?

Jason Collins went from being a nobody basketball player to all over the news and he got a call from the President, next will come the book and possibly a movie and probably numerous talk shows. This is something he would not have if he were just a straight guy.

Seriously?

Because the President is only allowed to call the people YOU approve of?

The president can call anyone he wants. There are some of us who question why it's headline news.

And some of you also question if when you get a divorce if she is still legally your sister, but that's your problem to figure out.

I am coming out as a polyamarous swinger, I want my telephone call and news piece NOW.

Forum List

Back