Admitting you're gay warrents a call from the president?

Showing courage is something that should be recognized. A phone call is a small gesture that hardly shows that "we're fucked as a nation".

You know what does show that we're fucked as a nation. People who start threads about how the nation is becoming "weak & sissified" yet also start threads bashing people who actually show courage. Hypocrisy is killing this country and you just need to look at yourself as to where the problem begins.

You're a washed up felon who brags about playing his music too loud until the cops have to be called and yet you have the stones to call out people who actually show a little bit of real courage.

Amazing.

Unless you think every gay person in the world who does not announce their sexual preference in a national magazine is a coward I do not see how you can claim this guy is courageous. Do you expect him to face prison, serious bodily injury, or death because he announced he is gay? What the fuck makes what he did any more courageous than walking across the street?

You've never faced adversity in your life so I wouldn't expect you to understand. But being the first person to announce you're gay in a world that is extremely masculine and it being unclear how you will be treated and ultimately affect your livelihood is courageous.

But you're a hack whose life revolves around complaining on the internet, so you wouldn't be expected to grasp something like that.

I have faced a hell of a lot more adversity than you ever will, which is why I find people that think of skin color or sexual preferences as adversity are full of shit. It also explains why I have more admiration for a drug addict that kicks the habit than a gay basketball player.

What is this obsession with homosexuals, transvestites and the like that the left has?

Someone has to stand up for equal rights for all and the constitution.....ya know, that thing you pretend to believe in.

Unless you think every gay person in the world who does not announce their sexual preference in a national magazine is a coward I do not see how you can claim this guy is courageous. Do you expect him to face prison, serious bodily injury, or death because he announced he is gay? What the fuck makes what he did any more courageous than walking across the street?

You've never faced adversity in your life so I wouldn't expect you to understand. But being the first person to announce you're gay in a world that is extremely masculine and it being unclear how you will be treated and ultimately affect your livelihood is courageous.

But you're a hack whose life revolves around complaining on the internet, so you wouldn't be expected to grasp something like that.

I have faced a hell of a lot more adversity than you ever will, which is why I find people that think of skin color or sexual preferences as adversity are full of shit. It also explains why I have more admiration for a drug addict that kicks the habit than a gay basketball player.

LOL, who are you trying to fool? The only adversity you've ever faced is trying to decide if you should pair Busch Light with your macaroni and cheese or if you need to stick with Bud.

A nobody basketball player admits he's gay on Facebook and suddenly it's national news? And it's followed up with a call from the president?

Seriously?

We are so fucked as a nation.

Showing courage is something that should be recognized. A phone call is a small gesture that hardly shows that "we're fucked as a nation".

You know what does show that we're fucked as a nation. People who start threads about how the nation is becoming "weak & sissified" yet also start threads bashing people who actually show courage. Hypocrisy is killing this country and you just need to look at yourself as to where the problem begins.

You're a washed up felon who brags about playing his music too loud until the cops have to be called and yet you have the stones to call out people who actually show a little bit of real courage.

Amazing.

you want to sho courage with this screwball administration stand up for gun rights. you are sure to end up on some terrorist watch list.

you know the right has gone full on desperation when they are livid about a phone call.

Actually, I see this as more of an indication that the left is incapable of adhering to what they say they want. If we are supposed to accept deviant sexual behavior as a lifestyle choice we should not make a big deal about it when someone is homosexual.

That might explain why I don't talk about my sex life on this board, or in public.

A nobody basketball player admits he's gay on Facebook and suddenly it's national news? And it's followed up with a call from the president?

Seriously?

Amazing.

Coming out and saying your gay does take a lot of courage. I hope he is okay as he goes to the next steps and receives support and respect from his peers, coaches, media, and fans. I also hope those that want to politicize this for their own gain are minimal.

I'm Jewish and ate bacon. Where is my presidential call?

Were you the first?

You think this is the first gay sports star? Ever hear of Billy Jean King? Did Obama give her a call?

Didn't think so.

Ooooh, good for you! You compared a womens solo sport to an all-male major American team sport. :clap2:

You've proved your case yet again! Just like the time you said that cough drops were just as lethal as guns. You're good.

Just saying you are Gay gets you all kinds of benefits.

Such as? Besides calls for a date, what else?

Jason Collins went from being a nobody basketball player to all over the news and he got a call from the President, next will come the book and possibly a movie and probably numerous talk shows. This is something he would not have if he were just a straight guy.

I'd lol if he got traded now

I'm Jewish and ate bacon. Where is my presidential call?

Were you the first?

Is Jason Collins the first to take it up the ass?

He isn't even the first basketball player to do it.
dh3.jpg

Say if there's some adult virgin athlete. Would he get a call? Say two cases one is he is religious and the other is that he repels women

Seriously?

Maybe the President was looking for a date.

Last edited:
you know the right has gone full on desperation when they are livid about a phone call.

Actually, I see this as more of an indication that the left is incapable of adhering to what they say they want.

What does "the left" say they want sparky?

If we are supposed to accept deviant sexual behavior as a lifestyle choice we should not make a big deal about it when someone is homosexual.

Why? Because you say so?

That might explain why I don't talk about my sex life on this board, or in public.

Or maybe because you just don't talk about it. I dunno what this gay guy has to do with it unless this gay guy is "your wife" as you call it

Forum List

Back