Adult Children of Gays Harassment by Gay Mafia

This part creeped me out:

193319_5_.png

Seriously?

why did it "creep you out"? did it "creep you out" when breitbart sat in front of his screen watching Anthony weiner's twitter feed so he could screen shot anything he could get his little ugly lying paws on?
Now you're going to defend Anthony Weiner. Fascinating.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

193319_5_.png

Seriously?

why did it "creep you out"? did it "creep you out" when breitbart sat in front of his screen watching Anthony weiner's twitter feed so he could screen shot anything he could get his little ugly lying paws on?

I didn't defend Anthony... i'm criticizing the hypocrisy of people wanting the background of the bigot but being totally fine with what breitbart did.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Once again we see Orwellian tactics and bullying from the deranged filth.

Articles This Lesbian s Daughter Has Had Enough

because no one who was raised by opposite sex parents was ever an angry self-hating imbecile.
Thanks for proving the point.

keep toking baby... fry those brain cells. :thup:
I can imagine the spittle flying from your mouth.

that would be your image in the mirror. you can't see it clearly through the smoke.

193319_5_.png

Seriously?

I didn't defend Anthony... i'm criticizing the hypocrisy of people wanting the background of the bigot but being totally fine with what breitbart did.
Breitbart exposed a sick corrupt politician. This woman is innocent.

193319_5_.png

Seriously?

I don't think that's honest, because I for one am not automatically fine with it, because I don't even know what it is you're bringing up.

If someone's stalking and harassing you, and trying to find all your personal information because you dare voice an opinion, that's creepy. If you're a political figure, like a politician, I imagine that's a little bit different.

I believe homosexual activists shouldn't bully those with differing views. They wouldn't like it if they were stalked and harassed simply because they believe in gay marriage, etc. We are adults. Let's act like it, and be mindful that not any two people have the exact same views at one time.

If they are tolerant, they should behave as if they are tolerant, and tolerate the views of others, even if they disagree.

193319_5_.png

Seriously?

I don't think that's honest, because I for one am not automatically fine with it, because I don't even know what it is you're bringing up.

If someone's stalking and harassing you, and trying to find all your personal information because you dare voice an opinion, that's creepy. If you're a political figure, like a politician, I imagine that's a little bit different.

when breitbart wanted to get dirt on people, he would watch for things on their twitter page. when Anthony weiner accidentally posted his pic that was supposed to go into his direct messages and not his public feed, bretbart, creep that he was (he should rest in peace) took a screen shot, so even though the picture was up for 30 seconds, the creep got it and made it public.

same thing.... looking for dirt on people you want to discredit.

but this writer, it's probably important to find out if it's a liar.

193319_5_.png

Seriously?

when breitbart wanted to get dirt on people, he would watch for things on their twitter page. when Anthony weiner accidentally posted his pic that was supposed to go into his direct messages and not his public feed, bretbart, creep that he was (he should rest in peace) took a screen shot, so even though the picture was up for 30 seconds, the creep got it and made it public.

same thing.... looking for dirt on people you want to discredit.

but this writer, it's probably important to find out if it's a liar.
Weiner created his own dirt. You appear to have disdain for exposing nasty corrupt politicians. Why?

193319_5_.png

Seriously?

Deflection, a favorite liberal tactic played out again

If they are tolerant, they should behave as if they are tolerant, and tolerate the views of others, even if they disagree.

no one should tolerate hatred and bigotry. in fact, we should take every opportunity to shine a light on hatred.

Well, I guess we're at a philosophical crossroads. It's not hateful in the slightest to believe in Traditional marriage, or to not believe that homosexuality is normal and A-OK. You should know that not everyone who is on this side of the issue is hateful. Same as how not everyone on your side is hateful, either. There are those who believe homosexuality is a sin, but choose to hate the sin and not the sinner, because all have sinned in the eyes of God. For what it's worth I'm between agnostic and atheist.

Feeling disgust thinking or seeing two guys go at it is natural, and not hateful at all. Just because I find that disgusting does not mean I hate them at all. It's simply untrue.

no one should tolerate hatred and bigotry. in fact, we should take every opportunity to shine a light on hatred.
images

JILLIAN
awww.... just for people like you who only understand picture books.

cute, pathetic, but cute. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back