Adutry

Sorry, this is a fallacious premise. There is no "thou shalt not fantasy" Commandment. Doesn't exist.

And no, covet doesn't cover it.
Look up adulrty. If you lust you're doing it. Sorry do the rules make you uncomfortable? Do you even know the rules? Clearly not.

I have a Dulrtry in the next town. They spell it "Dollar Tree". Nothing lustable in there though.

There's no biblification against lust. If we didn't have lust we wooden exist.

Christians say god will forgive sins but you have to be truly sorry to ask for forgiveness.

Then a christian told me god forgives all sins as long as you believe.

So what about christian men who masturbate thinking about women who aren't their wives? They truly believe in Jesus but will continue to masturbate while thinking dirty thoughts. Do they get a free pass because they believe?

To me its like murdering or stealing but thinking you are safe because you believe. How many christians are guilty of the bibles definition of adultery? Remember you don't have to fuck your neighbors wife to commit adultery. You just have to lust after her in your heart. And if you're going to do it again in the future are you really sorry? And if you aren't really sorry will you be forgiven?

Jesus taught that it is not what goes into a man that is unclean, but that which comes from the heart of man that is unclean. Lust begins in the heart. The following sums up Jesus' position beautifully:

Watch what you think; your thoughts become your words.
Watch your words; your words become your actions.
Watch your actions; your actions become your habits.
Watch your habits; they become your character.

Take care of your character; it becomes your destiny.

The point of what Jesus said, and the quote, is that sin begins in the heart with thoughts. When we want to get rid of a weed, we are careful to get to the root and pull it out along with the plant, else it grows again. The same with sin, and the root of sin begins with our thoughts.

Also worth mentioning, repenting of sin doesn't mean "be very, very sorry." Repent means to turn away from the sin and ask for forgiveness.

sealybobo has trouble constructing a logical argument about adutry. Let's move on.

I think he is mad at God about something.

Sorry, this is a fallacious premise. There is no "thou shalt not fantasy" Commandment. Doesn't exist.

And no, covet doesn't cover it.
Look up adulrty. If you lust you're doing it. Sorry do the rules make you uncomfortable? Do you even know the rules? Clearly not.
Bobo we are just people....im sure "God" knows that he made sex extremely pleasant for us....so i think he will forgive you for beating off to Rosanne Barr....just sayin....

It's not adutry when men think of their wives while masturbating.
so is Adutry some new kind of Christian shit?....

Proper Auditry would have stopped Enron and Bernie Madoff.
Ahhh.....i see.....
rolleyes.gif

Christians say god will forgive sins but you have to be truly sorry to ask for forgiveness.

So what about christian men who masturbate thinking about women who aren't their wives? They truly believe in Jesus but will continue to masturbate while thinking dirty thoughts. Do they get a free pass because they believe?

To me its like murdering or stealing but thinking you are safe because you believe. How many christians are guilty of the bibles definition of adultery? Remember you don't have to fuck your neighbors wife to commit adultery. You just have to lust after her in your heart. And if you're going to do it again in the future are you really sorry? And if you aren't really sorry will you be forgiven?

Murder and theft are actual actions and they harm others.
Masturbation and fantasy are normal, natural and harm no one.

But, apparently there are some christians who believe both to be sins. That should be between them and their god but the problem is, they insist on forcing their beliefs on others.

Adutry... Adutry...

Wasn't he a singing cowboy movie guy? Owned the L.A. Angels?
thats California Angels......the team aint even in LA County.....at least the team is in the State.....

They were the L.A. Angels when Gdene Adutry owned 'em I believe.
they also played in LA at that time.....when Autry moved them here in 1966 they became the California Angels......

Adutry... Adutry...

thats California Angels......the team aint even in LA County.....at least the team is in the State.....

they also played in LA at that time.....when Autry moved them here in 1966 they became the California Angels......

So we're both right. :beer:

That team seems to change its name every other year. I can't keep up.

Adutry... Adutry...

3 name changes in 50 years and that is every other year?....
rolleyes.gif

Adutry... Adutry...

rolleyes.gif

Pretty much, yeah.
You have to understand, my baseball team hasn't changed its name or city in 132 years. I come to expect a certain consistency.
The funny thing is, if they take the field and play the Angels, the two teams' uniforms look so similar you can't tell who's who.

I've got a friend who still refers to the Colts football team as "Baltimore"...

Last edited:
I am more concerned about the gay op thinking about men jerking off.

rolleyes.gif

Pretty much, yeah.
You have to understand, my baseball team hasn't changed its name or city in 132 years. I come to expect a certain consistency.
The funny thing is, if they take the field and play the Angels, the two teams' uniforms look so similar you can't tell who's who.

what team is that Pogo?....

rolleyes.gif

Pretty much, yeah.

what team is that Pogo?....

Phillies :sad:

Amirite though? Don't the two unis look almost identical?

Murder and theft are actual actions and they harm others.
Masturbation and fantasy are normal, natural and harm no one.

But, apparently there are some christians who believe both to be sins. That should be between them and their god but the problem is, they insist on forcing their beliefs on others.

I can't believe they think masturbating is a sin. Where does it say that you can't masturbate in the Bible?

Jesus taught that it is not what goes into a man that is unclean, but that which comes from the heart of man that is unclean. Lust begins in the heart. The following sums up Jesus' position beautifully:

Watch what you think; your thoughts become your words.
Watch your words; your words become your actions.
Watch your actions; your actions become your habits.
Watch your habits; they become your character.

Take care of your character; it becomes your destiny.

The point of what Jesus said, and the quote, is that sin begins in the heart with thoughts. When we want to get rid of a weed, we are careful to get to the root and pull it out along with the plant, else it grows again. The same with sin, and the root of sin begins with our thoughts.

Also worth mentioning, repenting of sin doesn't mean "be very, very sorry." Repent means to turn away from the sin and ask for forgiveness.

But how sorry are the guys who jack off thinking of other women? I think this scenario points out a flaw in christian thinking. I bet you most christian men don't know they are commuting adultery when they do it. So either you guys believe masturbators go to hell or you're saying christians get to sin without penalty. I remember back when I was a christian I just cherry picked and didn't believe masturbation was wrong.

Forum List

Back