Adverse Inference

So... sitting around dreaming up the newest retarded incarnation of IMPEACHMENT EVIDENCE now appears to be SPORT for the unhinged democrats. It's like a CONTEST.

So Bill, got anything new?
No, Joe, I couldn't come up with anything, but I hear Sam down at the local Union office came up with something.
Oh really, well good for Sam, WE GOT HIM NOW.

The only people dreaming are you cult members. But you'll wake up if you re-elect trump and watch him become a dictator.

"Someone alert CNN! Some jailhouse lawyer on an internet discussion board thinks he finally has a way to unseat President Trump once and fer all. Dis gonna be good!!!!!"

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:
Actually there is no jailhouse lawyer here and the adverse inference citation comes from a lawyer who made Nixon quit.

Adverse Inference is why we can say that trump is guilty and should be removed from office. There is no excuse for the obstruction by trump.

The adverse inference is based upon the presumption that the party who controls the evidence would have produced it, if it had been supportive. Adverse inference can also apply to a witness known to exist but the party refuses to identify or produce.

Adverse inference - Wikipedia

According to Lawvibe, "the 'adverse inference' can be quite damning at trial. Essentially, when plaintiffs try to present evidence on a point essential to their case and can't because the document has been destroyed (by the defendant), the jury can infer that the evidence would have been adverse to (the defendant), and adopt the plaintiff’s reasonable interpretation of what the document would have said...."

uslegal-logo.png

An adverse inference generally is a legal inference, adverse to the concerned party, made from a party's silence or the absence of requested evidence. For example, as a sanction for spoliation of evidence, a court may instruct the jury it could draw an inference that the evidence contained in the destroyed documents would have been unfavorable.

Adverse Inference Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
Nobody was thinking that the straws were going to grasp at themselves! :auiqs.jpg::banana:

"Someone alert CNN! Some jailhouse lawyer on an internet discussion board thinks he finally has a way to unseat President Trump once and fer all. Dis gonna be good!!!!!"

Actually there is no jailhouse lawyer here and the adverse inference citation comes from a lawyer who made Nixon quit.

Trump will never quit. But you'll have another chance to lynch him during his second term.

Adverse Inference is why we can say that trump is guilty and should be removed from office. There is no excuse for the obstruction by trump.

The adverse inference is based upon the presumption that the party who controls the evidence would have produced it, if it had been supportive. Adverse inference can also apply to a witness known to exist but the party refuses to identify or produce.

According to Lawvibe, "the 'adverse inference' can be quite damning at trial. Essentially, when plaintiffs try to present evidence on a point essential to their case and can't because the document has been destroyed (by the defendant), the jury can infer that the evidence would have been adverse to (the defendant), and adopt the plaintiff’s reasonable interpretation of what the document would have said...."

uslegal-logo.png

An adverse inference generally is a legal inference, adverse to the concerned party, made from a party's silence or the absence of requested evidence. For example, as a sanction for spoliation of evidence, a court may instruct the jury it could draw an inference that the evidence contained in the destroyed documents would have been unfavorable.

Adam Shitt lied to the people of the US, but was behind a microphone in Congress, which allows him to be above the law, why the fuck should we listen to him or you even, when you support the lying sack of shit?

Schiff has not lied. But Nunes has. And you don't have to listen to anything I say. But your not listening changes nothing. I am right and I know it.

So... sitting around dreaming up the newest retarded incarnation of IMPEACHMENT EVIDENCE now appears to be SPORT for the unhinged democrats. It's like a CONTEST.

No, Joe, I couldn't come up with anything, but I hear Sam down at the local Union office came up with something.

The only people dreaming are you cult members. But you'll wake up if you re-elect trump and watch him become a dictator.
No, I won't, because that's only happening inside your unhinged, deranged, brain washed brain.

uslegal-logo.png

Adam Shitt lied to the people of the US, but was behind a microphone in Congress, which allows him to be above the law, why the fuck should we listen to him or you even, when you support the lying sack of shit?

Schiff has not lied. But Nunes has. And you don't have to listen to anything I say. But your not listening changes nothing. I am right and I know it.
Whatever became of that "direct evidence" of Trump-RUSSIA! collusion that Shiff repeatedly claimed to have, Rochester?

Trump will never quit. But you'll have another chance to lynch him during his second term.
trump is not being lynched. Unless you call this a self lynching. You really don't want trump to have a second term.

No, I won't, because that isn't going to happen.

That's only happening inside your unhinged, deranged, brain washed brain.
Oh, it's going to happen. He's doing some of it now. So stay stupid and vote for your loss of freedom.

Oh, it's going to happen. He's doing some of it now. So stay stupid and vote for your loss of freedom.
Sorry, but you have to be out of your mind like you to buy into your bull shit.

Not happening here for me.

You need to get a life.

uslegal-logo.png

Whatever became of that "direct evidence" of Trump-RUSSIA! collusion that Shiff repeatedly claimed to have, Rochester?

It's up your ass Jethro.

maxresdefault.jpg

uslegal-logo.png

It's up your ass Jethro.

maxresdefault.jpg
I'll score that a big THERE IS NONE!...SCHIFF LIED TO YOU!

sap. :laugh2:

trump is not being lynched. Unless you call this a self lynching. You really don't want trump to have a second term.

Of course he's being lynched. The truth is, you racist Democrats haven't changed all that much since your days of the Klan and Jim Crow laws. Ask any black conservative about that, hillbilly. They'll set your peckerwood ass straight for you.

Sorry, but you have to be out of your mind like you to buy into your bull shit.

Not happening here for me.

You need to get a life.

My life is just fine. Yours won't be if trump gets a second term. You're a dumb blind motherfucker with trumps dick stuck in your mouth.

Trump now controls the department of justice and has a lackey who will investigate and arrest who trump tells him to on command. trump is now trying to take control of the military. He has broken laws but his party runs the senate so he won't be convicted. Shall he get impeached then re elected he will most certainly believe he is above the law. And you're supporting and enabling this with your ignorance. I spent 32 years of my life working with people who had various disorders. I doubt if you have done the kind of work or have had the training I have. trump is a danger to this country.

uslegal-logo.png

It's up your ass Jethro.

maxresdefault.jpg

You'll score that as a stick it up your ass Jethro.

maxresdefault.jpg

Because I do not answer to Rochester white boy.

It's up your ass Jethro.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Tough shit, punk....Schiff lied to the whole nation and you are a fucking sap to keep carrying his water.

Might as well get to shining his shoes too.

Anyone with a brain does.

Of course he's being lynched. The truth is, you racist Democrats haven't changed all that much since your days of the Klan and Jim Crow laws. Ask any black conservative about that, hillbilly. They'll set your peckerwood ass straight for you.

I'm black. And I know black conservatives that can't stand trump. The sellouts you are referring to are black right wing extremists. trump is not being lynched because he's guilty as hell.

It's up your ass Jethro.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Tough shit, punk....Schiff lied and you are a fucking sap to keep carrying his water.

Might as well get to shining his shoes too.

Yep.

Forum List

Back