Adverse Vaccine Reactions are Few

Let us hope they stay that way, but in case you or yours have one in USA, record the fact here:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
LOL the amount of people vaccinated is few. So the adverse reactions are many

As of 12/21, there have been 614,000 vaccines given. There are, to my knowledge, 6 severe allergic reactions and no deaths. That comes out to 0.002%.
Not all the reactions will be imminent, the chronic issues will extend for the life of the individual and may not begin for years or decades. This vaccine alters DNA that is how it works

No they do not. The covid-19 vaccines do not alter your DNA.

Covid-19 vaccines don’t change your DNA | Fact Check (afp.com)
Experts: mRNA vaccine for COVID-19 does not alter DNA (apnews.com)
What The Covid-19 Vaccine Does To Your DNA - Headline Health
No, the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines for COVID-19 will not “permanently alter your DNA” – Science-Based Medicine

A little research with Google will help you avoid spreading inaccurate rumors.
DNA altered by vaccine
Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award - CBS News

It happens, the 60 people who died of the H1N1 vaccine at martin luther king hospital also had their DNA altered as it rotted away in a coffin

Give up pop

Quoting an article about a lawsuit concerning a measles vaccine proves absolutely nothing about the covid vaccine. And I didn't see anything about altered DNA in the article.

Let us hope they stay that way, but in case you or yours have one in USA, record the fact here:

As of 12/21, there have been 614,000 vaccines given. There are, to my knowledge, 6 severe allergic reactions and no deaths. That comes out to 0.002%.
Not all the reactions will be imminent, the chronic issues will extend for the life of the individual and may not begin for years or decades. This vaccine alters DNA that is how it works

No, the Moderna and Pfizer RNA vaccines for COVID-19 will not “permanently alter your DNA” – Science-Based Medicine

DNA altered by vaccine

It happens, the 60 people who died of the H1N1 vaccine at martin luther king hospital also had their DNA altered as it rotted away in a coffin

Give up pop

Quoting an article about a lawsuit concerning a measles vaccine proves absolutely nothing about the covid vaccine. And I didn't see anything about altered DNA in the article.
You claiming that a vaccine is safe long term when long term has not happened yet is illogical. I am predicting that even if determined safe that this vaccine will be a total failure as the virus mutates, just like the flu

We're all gonna grow alien antennae or maybe a third ear. Bank on it.

DNA altered by vaccine

Give up pop

You claiming that a vaccine is safe long term when long term has not happened yet is illogical. I am predicting that even if determined safe that this vaccine will be a total failure as the virus mutates, just like the flu

And you claim the covid vaccine alters DNA, despite having no evidence and despite having experts say otherwise.

DNA altered by vaccine

Give up pop

First of all, we have already seen that the covid virus mutates at a much, much slower rate.

One thing to think about. I have a small round scar on my left arm. My children do not. It is from my smallpox vaccine. Do you know why my children do not have the same scar? Because it worked.

DNA altered by vaccine

Give up pop

And you claim the covid vaccine alters DNA, despite having no evidence and despite having experts say otherwise.
It alters how DNA funtions. . . and the press and scientific literature is admitting as much. They are saying, it is conditioning the immune system to produce certain proteins.

. . . now, some scientists are raising alarms bells that some of these proteins have the potential to prevent women of child bearing age from being able to form a placenta after becoming pregnant. . . thus, leading to infertility.

One of them, is the ex-Pfizer head of respiratory research Dr. Michael Yeadon.

Read XI & XII

The vaccine has the potential to cause sterility in women, making them unable to form a viable placenta.

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition

". . . Furthermore, they demand that it must be excluded, e.g. by means of animal experiments, that risks already known from previous studies, which partly originate from the nature of the corona viruses, can be realized. The concerns are directed in particular to the following points:
  • The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.
  • The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.
  • The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
  • The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing the late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless, BioNTech/Pfizer apparently submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020.. . . "

The fact that all sides are not being listened to, or acknowledged on this, I find concerning.

. . . or narcolepsy, or women will become sterile.

:rolleyes:

Fools like you believe anything on parler, oan or newsmax or anything you read on the internet. Provide proof it alters you DNA or shut up.

Same old story. If you question the establishment position on anything, you’re a conspiracy nut.

We can only hope all the politicians, government bureaucrats, and media blowhards who take the vaccine, immediately turn into fairy dust.

Same old story. If you question the establishment position on anything, you’re a conspiracy nut.

We can only hope all the politicians, government bureaucrats, and media blowhards who take the vaccine, immediately turn into fairy dust.

I don't mind questions. That is always good.

But to make false claims and call them facts is a different matter.

The problem with that is what you think are false claims others may dispute. Who determines what’s false and what’s true?

We have a government and it’s controlled media who present false claims all the time. So, we can’t count on them.

Wont be much of a change from Angel dust. It's all good, man
joe-biden-inches-closer-2020-presidential-run.png

Will children get autism?

Did you know that vaccines cause autism and it's proven?

The problem with that is what you think are false claims others may dispute. Who determines what’s false and what’s true?

We have a government and it’s controlled media who present false claims all the time. So, we can’t count on them.
Can you show me a false claim recently from the MSM? (Please no paywalls.)
You've been as "had" about fake news as you have the election fraud, as you were the Russia "hoax." He's leading you by the ring in your nose. Take it out!*

DNA altered by vaccine

Give up pop

The experts also clearly said that there was NO REASON TO WEAR MASKS

Duh retard alert

Surgeon general: Data doesn't back up wearing masks in public amid coronavirus pandemic | Fox News

(2) March 2020: Dr. Anthony Fauci talks with Dr Jon LaPook about Covid-19 - YouTube

Last edited:

You've been as "had" about fake news as you have the election fraud, as you were the Russia "hoax." He's leading you by the ring in your nose. Take it out!*
What? The government and MSM lie all the time.

Waiting

Waiting
The government said clearly not to wear a mask, so why do you believe the liars now, or do you believe that the government always tells the truth

Surgeon general: Data doesn't back up wearing masks in public amid coronavirus pandemic | Fox News

Waiting
Asking such a question does you no favors. You have much work to do to get informed.

Russiagate
Russia bountygate
WMD
NSA spying on all Americans
Russia hacking
9/11
JFK Murder
Operation Northwoods
Operation Mockingbird
More.

United States: The false flag empire

Forum List