Advice for the St. of the Union Speech

Don't watch Trump's lips, for the next nine months, watch his feet.

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.
Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.

Would you like to explain how Trump - given his personality and his record - will ever do anything that benefits all Americans?

Trump is a Plutocrat, no matter what he says, what he does benefits the haves, and usually at the expense of the many! Provide evidence this statement is incorrect.

Postscript: If Trump wanted to do something to benefit all Americans he would resign.
You are an idiot so why bother with your asinine request?

Well, you're an ignorant asshole and a convicted felon, and as a liberal I would never attempt to silence you, no matter how stupid I find all your comments to be.
Hahahahahahaha

You couldn't silence me if you wanted to. Liberals are inherently soft candy asses

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.
A wise sentiment. Unfortunately when that was said about Obama, those saying it were called "racists". Interesting how the tables have turned...

A wise man once (or twice) said, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." This too was said during Obama's terms about Mr. Obama (and the Democrats in general), and again, those saying it were called racists, bigots, anti-American, etc. Yet, many on the left are now saying the very same thing. So, are they then bigots and anti-American too?
I didn't vote for Obama, but I'll bite. How are criticisms of Obama and Trump the same?
They are not. That wasn't the point though. My point is that many people are saying quite different things because of WHO is President. Criticism of the President should not have anything to do with partisanship, or ideology. Nor should it have anything to do with whether or not you like the person. Criticism should be based on what the person has/has not done, and you opinion of that. The fact that many people who claimed racism when criticism was leveled at Obama, and are now saying the very same things about Trump is very telling about the credibility of those people.

Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.

Would you like to explain how Trump - given his personality and his record - will ever do anything that benefits all Americans?

Trump is a Plutocrat, no matter what he says, what he does benefits the haves, and usually at the expense of the many! Provide evidence this statement is incorrect.

Postscript: If Trump wanted to do something to benefit all Americans he would resign.

Well, you're an ignorant asshole and a convicted felon, and as a liberal I would never attempt to silence you, no matter how stupid I find all your comments to be.
Hahahahahahaha

You couldn't silence me if you wanted to. Liberals are inherently soft candy asses

You might know, did you go to the joint as a tight end, and came out as a wide receiver? Or were you converted to a Wide Receiver when your mentors inside thought you were a liberal?

Hahahahahahaha

You might know, did you go to the joint as a tight end, and came out as a wide receiver? Or were you converted to a Wide Receiver when your mentors inside thought you were a liberal?
Low brow low class insults eh? No surprise. Leftist twats are incapable of being original or clever. Fits well with their inability to be anything but soft wusses.
It is funny that you all always divert to fag jokes. Jokes you forbid the right from using without condemning them and calling them homophobes. At least you're consistent with your dreams of shit dick.

let me know when that happens
One would have to be brain dead not to know Trump has done a lot of good things for this country.

He will likely list some of them tonight.
Is one of these good things saving us from a zombie apocalypse??
the complete final destruction of the world, especially as described in the biblical book of Revelation.

They aren’t. Trump is a successful businessman and is a success as a president.

Obama?

Not much to talk about actually.

A wise sentiment. Unfortunately when that was said about Obama, those saying it were called "racists". Interesting how the tables have turned...

A wise man once (or twice) said, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." This too was said during Obama's terms about Mr. Obama (and the Democrats in general), and again, those saying it were called racists, bigots, anti-American, etc. Yet, many on the left are now saying the very same thing. So, are they then bigots and anti-American too?
I didn't vote for Obama, but I'll bite. How are criticisms of Obama and Trump the same?
Mr Tree that train crash was a message from God The next time you'll all go

They aren’t. Trump is a successful businessman and is a success as a president.

Obama?

Not much to talk about actually.

Mr Tree that train crash was a message from God The next time you'll all go
And not much to talk about???? Keeping us from a depression is not much????

One would have to be brain dead not to know Trump has done a lot of good things for this country.

the complete final destruction of the world, especially as described in the biblical book of Revelation.
He did save us from the Zombies...

Hillary lost remember.

Hillary lost remember.
Ever notice gramps all those honorable people end up in trumps cross hairs?

Hillary lost remember.
Ever notice gramps all those honorable people end up in trumps cross hairs?
Ever notice, Eddie, how those who have the least to say, say it the loudest?

Forum List

Back