Advice for the St. of the Union Speech

Don't watch Trump's lips, for the next nine months, watch his feet.

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.

A good practice for any politician.

Really for ANYONE.

What does it say about Obama that he spend twenty years in a racist church.

Since you've never walked in Obama's shoes, nor that of the Pastor, your sarcastic judgment is worthless.

You said "watch his feet".

That implies that we can learn about President Trump by watching his actions, WITHOUT having to "walk in his shoes".

I agreed with that.

YOu appear to NOT agree with what you said, if it is applied to someone you LIKE.

That is called a "double standard".

"F. U." Kiss Trumps ass all you please you f'n Russian supporter.

Russia had nothing to do with Trump victory. You can keep on claiming fake news cost Hillary but the fact is Jill Stein took some of Sanders voters, so put the blame on Stein or don't and deny reality!

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.

Really for ANYONE.

Since you've never walked in Obama's shoes, nor that of the Pastor, your sarcastic judgment is worthless.

That implies that we can learn about President Trump by watching his actions, WITHOUT having to "walk in his shoes".

I agreed with that.

YOu appear to NOT agree with what you said, if it is applied to someone you LIKE.

Russia had nothing to do with Trump victory. You can keep on claiming fake news cost Hillary but the fact is Jill Stein took some of Sanders voters, so put the blame on Stein or don't and deny reality!
and you believe the ah trump has clean hands? His buddy Putin is laughing at you

A fake president giving a fake speech.

Jeopardy is on about then, a much more intelligent choice. No one wants to watch an orange turd vomiting into the mouths of the little Republican birds who are chirping away with their mouths open in great anticipation.
Still better than anyone you have.

Jeopardy is on about then, a much more intelligent choice. No one wants to watch an orange turd vomiting into the mouths of the little Republican birds who are chirping away with their mouths open in great anticipation.

That you think Lying Donald Trump is better than any other human being speaks to your debauchery. He's a sexual predator that endorsed an accused pedophile. And he's your man.

You are what you are.

That you think Lying Donald Trump is better than any other human being speaks to your debauchery. He's a sexual predator that endorsed an accused pedophile. And he's your man.

You are what you are.
I suppose you still like Bill Clinton? Hypocritical asswipe.

Really for ANYONE.

I agreed with that.

Bullshit. There were many reasons for Trump's election, and notwithstanding the EC win, more people voted for HRC, than they did for Trump!

Some MAY have been influenced by the Russian interference to vote for lesser candidates by the Russian influence, and In fact the lesser candidates received votes because they rejected Trump by his words and tweets, and Clinton by the constant "BIG LIE" that she was crooked and belonged in prison.

Your claim that Russian had nothing to do with Clinton's loss is another example of the BIG LIES by supporters of Trump.

Great, so if you receive any benefit from that recent tax bill I'm sure you'll be sending it back to the IRS. Now nice of you.

Like most cheap whores, you're easily bribed by a few bucks and expect others to follow your screwed up lead.

Not all of us can be dumb idiots that expect things for free.

A universal statement ^^^ and a thoughtless one. Many people, and most Republican supporters, believe the money given to Pols is given freely and no quid pro quo exists; In fact they equate the two CU decisions as supporting free speech and not exactly what they are, BRIBES.

Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.

Would you like to explain how Trump - given his personality and his record - will ever do anything that benefits all Americans?

Trump is a Plutocrat, no matter what he says, what he does benefits the haves, and usually at the expense of the many! Provide evidence this statement is incorrect.

Postscript: If Trump wanted to do something to benefit all Americans he would resign.

Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.

Would you like to explain how Trump - given his personality and his record - will ever do anything that benefits all Americans?

Trump is a Plutocrat, no matter what he says, what he does benefits the haves, and usually at the expense of the many! Provide evidence this statement is incorrect.

Postscript: If Trump wanted to do something to benefit all Americans he would resign.
You are an idiot so why bother with your asinine request?

In fact they equate the two CU decisions as supporting free speech and not exactly what they are, BRIBES.

Citizen United made the bribes even more openly "legitimate."

And, Citizens United unlike traditional PACs, can raise funds from individuals, corporations, unions, and other groups without any legal limit on donation size. Super PACs were made possible by two judicial decisions: the aforementioned Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission and, two months later, Speechnow.org v. FEC.
Google

q=votes+on+citizens+united&oq=votes+on+citizens+&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57.18248j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Each of the two CU decision and SpeechNow.org, were supported by the same five conservative justices.

See also: Speechnow.org v. FEC

Last edited:

You are an idiot so why bother with your asinine request?

Well, you're an ignorant asshole and a convicted felon, and as a liberal I would never attempt to silence you, no matter how stupid I find all your comments to be.

Really for ANYONE.

I agreed with that.

Agreeing with you that we should judge the President by his actions, instead of his words is hardly "kissing his ass".

It is you that is upset, very upset at the very idea of applying that standard to a President YOU liked, ie Obama.

Refusing to consider HIS actions, making excuses for his actions, instead of judging him on them,

is "kissing his ass".

By you.

I understand that it is painful for you to have that pointed out to you.

That you are upset shows that your denial was pierced.

This is a potential Learning Moment for you.

Seize it, don't run from it.

Really for ANYONE.

I agreed with that.

Agreeing with you that we should judge the President by his actions, instead of his words is hardly "kissing his ass".

It is you that is upset, very upset at the very idea of applying that standard to a President YOU liked, ie Obama.

Refusing to consider HIS actions, making excuses for his actions, instead of judging him on them,

is "kissing his ass".

By you.

Tissue?

Nothing you post impacts me emotionally, well, sometimes I do laugh out loud.

Say what you will, but I find most Trump cult members to be hilarious in their never-ending devotion to an orange clown.....lol

Really for ANYONE.

I agreed with that.

is "kissing his ass".

By you.

Tissue?

YOur response to my previous, oh so, civil and reasonable post certainly seemed emotional.

My point from that post stands, as you have only replied so far with insults and ridicule, as a cowardly dodge.

is "kissing his ass".

By you.

America is prospering under trump. Under O, it was a continuous disaster. I thought it would take longer to remove the stain and stench from the previous admin but its moving along quite nicely.

Forum List

Back