Advice for the St. of the Union Speech

Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.

For just a minute, try being fair......

All that Trump has done for the "good of America" is to pass a tax cut that mostly benefits rich donors......

Second, he has eliminated many guidelines that now allow his rich donors to pollute our environment with impunity.

ALL other "successes" is his riding the coat tails of Obama's last 3 years in office (Obama's increase of DOW by 140% and lowering the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7%)

It remains to be seen IF the American electorate is smart enough to render a fair judgment of Trump's "successes."
Nat they'll cut of their right arms or eat their young before admitting what a good president what a great man Obama was and is

Don't watch Trump's lips, for the next nine months, watch his feet.

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.
Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.

let me know when that happens
One would have to be brain dead not to know Trump has done a lot of good things for this country.

He will likely list some of them tonight.

They aren’t. Trump is a successful businessman and is a success as a president.

Obama?

Not much to talk about actually.

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.
A wise sentiment. Unfortunately when that was said about Obama, those saying it were called "racists". Interesting how the tables have turned...

A wise man once (or twice) said, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." This too was said during Obama's terms about Mr. Obama (and the Democrats in general), and again, those saying it were called racists, bigots, anti-American, etc. Yet, many on the left are now saying the very same thing. So, are they then bigots and anti-American too?
I didn't vote for Obama, but I'll bite. How are criticisms of Obama and Trump the same?

I like to watch his chin when he sticks it out with that phony smile ,,,waiting for some one to cold cock him

CVqQGYdVEAA5aAv.jpg

Wow. THey both frown sometimes.

What a damning find.

Hey, what about the actual ideas of the person?

hitlarymeme.jpg

wonder how many will give him credit for being able to read the tele prompter? BEN just don't play any drinking games, a drink every time he lies It might save your life

I like to watch his chin when he sticks it out with that phony smile ,,,waiting for some one to cold cock him

CVqQGYdVEAA5aAv.jpg
You beat me. LOL

One would have to be brain dead not to know Trump has done a lot of good things for this country.

I think the corp tax cut was good, but we won't see consistent 3% growth, and a recession is due within the next two years, as expansions don't generally go ten years. I actually like his proposal to make the Dreamers citizens, but continue to decrease immigration and tie it to those likely to help the economy. However, he has not said how to do that without undercutting American workers with HBI visas.

...and you can bet your gonads that each of those great "accomplishments" will be followed with, "ain't I just the greatest?"

Last edited:

think he'll mention how much lol closer he got us to our allies?

CVqQGYdVEAA5aAv.jpg
You beat me. LOL

I think the corp tax cut was good, but we won't see consistent 3% growth, and a recession is due within the next two years, as expansions don't generally go ten years. I actually like his proposal to make the Dreamers citizens, but continue to decrease immigration and tie it to those likely to help the economy. However, he has not said how to do that without undercutting American workers with HBI visas.
yes policy on dreamers is great but at the cost of the morons wall???

trump wants that wall as a "monument"to himself......the efficacy of a wall is dubious......Check out the tunnels that lead inside San Diego, with railroad tracks,electricity and ventilation.

For just a minute, try being fair......

All that Trump has done for the "good of America" is to pass a tax cut that mostly benefits rich donors......

Second, he has eliminated many guidelines that now allow his rich donors to pollute our environment with impunity.

ALL other "successes" is his riding the coat tails of Obama's last 3 years in office (Obama's increase of DOW by 140% and lowering the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7%)

It remains to be seen IF the American electorate is smart enough to render a fair judgment of Trump's "successes."

Hmm, is that the new liberal lie? For just a minute, try being fair......
We already are well aware of the liberal BS.

Hmm, is that the new liberal lie? For just a minute, try being fair......
We already are well aware of the liberal BS.

Address the fucking post and thread......and shove your biased opinion right up your ass.......LOL

CVqQGYdVEAA5aAv.jpg
You beat me. LOL

Well, at the worst it will not do harm and cost little in overall terms, and at best it'll be something people will laugh at for generations.

CVqQGYdVEAA5aAv.jpg
You beat me. LOL

Well, at the worst it will not do harm and cost little in overall terms, and at best it'll be something people will laugh at for generations.
They call it trumps wall as they climb over it and tunnel under it

Forum List

Back