Advice for the St. of the Union Speech

Hmm, is that the new liberal lie? For just a minute, try being fair......
We already are well aware of the liberal BS.

Address the fucking post and thread......and shove your biased opinion right up your ass.......LOL

Advise to liberals....stop while you have a shred of dignity left...dumbass.
DIGNITY ??? you support a perverted pussy grabbing con man and you talk about dignity???

I don't consider it perverse for a man to engage in consensual sexual contact with women.

That you do...

After getting murdered by Trumps market today and yesterday I need some laughs

If you are having trouble making it through today ... You either really suck or are just an ignorant twat ... :thup:

upload_2018-1-30_15-37-55.png

Gotta leave now.

Team's getting ready to be on-call for interventions - y'know, talking liberals off ledges, patrolling public parks ready to cut down liberals who learned this week about a constructive use for rope.

Gotta leave now.

Team's getting ready to be on-call for interventions - y'know, talking liberals off ledges, patrolling public parks ready to cut down liberals who learned this week about a constructive use for rope.

I'll buy y'all a keg of beer and a Cain's party tray if you don't show up for the interventions ... :th_dontgosmiley-1:

Hmm, is that the new liberal lie? For just a minute, try being fair......
We already are well aware of the liberal BS.

Address the fucking post and thread......and shove your biased opinion right up your ass.......LOL

Advise to liberals....stop while you have a shred of dignity left...dumbass.
DIGNITY ??? you support a perverted pussy grabbing con man and you talk about dignity???
At least the dems had the decency to lose and not give us Hillary. (-:

Will Trump thank all the other prostitutes he uses like Stormy Daniels or will he pretend he isn't a John.

And what about Melania. A mail order prostitute that has been cheated on with other prostitutes. Now that's going to be awkward for her. The only thing she can say is "I got paid more than they did".

Yes the Deliverance version of the Beverly Hillbillies will be on full display tonight. Evangelicals will pretend they are Christians, Republicans will pretend they're Americans, and Trump will take credit for Obama's economy which has been expanding and creating jobs for 72 straight months.

Of course the orange turd will not take credit for the Las Vegas massacre, and the Texas church massacre, and the Kentucky school massacre, or the terrorist attack in New York where a terrorist drove a truck into a crowd of people killing 8 of them, and on and on...

Will Trump thank all the other prostitutes he uses like Stormy Daniels or will he pretend he isn't a John.

And what about Melania. A mail order prostitute that has been cheated on with other prostitutes. Now that's going to be awkward for her. The only thing she can say is "I got paid more than they did".

Yes the Deliverance version of the Beverly Hillbillies will be on full display tonight. Evangelicals will pretend they are Christians, Republicans will pretend they're Americans, and Trump will take credit for Obama's economy which has been expanding and creating jobs for 72 straight months.

Of course the orange turd will not take credit for the Las Vegas massacre, and the Texas church massacre, and the Kentucky school massacre, or the terrorist attack in New York where a terrorist drove a truck into a crowd of people killing 8 of them, and on and on...

And they accuse us of being haters....

He’s not going to have to fire Mueller or Rosenstein after The Memo gets released.

Did you know 8 Corrupt Democrats have been “Fired” from The FBI, DOJ and Mueller’s team since this Russia Hoax was launched by The DNC & Hillary Clinton?

Yates
Comey
Paige
Butler
Zelinsky
Strozk
Ohr
McCabe

Don't watch Trump's lips, for the next nine months, watch his feet.

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.
I like to watch his chin when he sticks it out with that phony smile ,,,waiting for some one to cold cock him
I think he's going for the Mussolini strong guy look.

I hope he mentions Comey often and fires Mueller during the speech.

Last edited:

It is never wise to believe what he says, it is a good practice to see what he does.

A good practice for any politician.

Really for ANYONE.

What does it say about Obama that he spend twenty years in a racist church.

Since you've never walked in Obama's shoes, nor that of the Pastor, your sarcastic judgment is worthless.

A good practice for any politician.

Really for ANYONE.

What does it say about Obama that he spend twenty years in a racist church.

Since you've never walked in Obama's shoes, nor that of the Pastor, your sarcastic judgment is worthless.

You said "watch his feet".

That implies that we can learn about President Trump by watching his actions, WITHOUT having to "walk in his shoes".

I agreed with that.

YOu appear to NOT agree with what you said, if it is applied to someone you LIKE.

That is called a "double standard".

Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.

let me know when that happens
One would have to be brain dead not to know Trump has done a lot of good things for this country.

He will likely list some of them tonight.

Trump has done a remarkable job of taking a nation divided and increasing that divide. Trump is by far the most unfit and incompetent POTUS in our history.

Except if what he does is good for Americans....then whine endlessly about what he says.

One would have to be brain dead not to know Trump has done a lot of good things for this country.

Trump has done a remarkable job of taking a nation divided and increasing that divide. Trump is by far the most unfit and incompetent POTUS in our history.

Trump has done NOTHING to increase the divide.

It is you libs, with your constant hate mongering that has done that.

Trump, by challenging your bullshit, is if anything, working bring US back together.

Trump, by challenging your bullshit, is if anything, working bring US back together.

that's why 38% of the people think he's doing a great job, amirite?

that's why 38% of the people think he's doing a great job, amirite?

No, that's from the constant propaganda campaign being waged by the media and pop culture.

Think.

IT's only been a year. What policies could have had an effect enough to generate such a rapid change, especially considering that the economy is doing just fine?

Answer, none of them.

THis is about liberal lies.

Forum List

Back