Advice for Trump Supporters

FWIW, if Mike Bloomberg officially announces a campaign, every Trump supporter should register as a Democrat and vote for whatever Dem is next in line in order to insure Trump isn't facing a billionaire richer than him.

Bloomberg buys his way into the White House and there will be no such thing as a Trump legacy... just a couple of years of empty promises.

This is EXACTLY why you shouldn't smoke too much marijuana.

Play nice. You are in the wrong forum for such divisive discussion. I don't even smoke cigarettes much less marijuana. Projection does not lead to civil discourse.

FWIW, if Mike Bloomberg officially announces a campaign, every Trump supporter should register as a Democrat and vote for whatever Dem is next in line in order to insure Trump isn't facing a billionaire richer than him.
Bloomberg buys his way into the White House and there will be no such thing as a Trump legacy... just a couple of years of empty promises.
You -clearly- do not understand the lessons of election 2016.

This is completely different era with a lot of different rules.

The Op is for open borders...............

No need to listen to his advice...........Blooming lib can go join the other Clowns from the left running......

You are a liar and this is not the correct forum for what you're doing. REPORTED

No need to listen to his advice...........Blooming lib can go join the other Clowns from the left running......

You are a liar and this is not the correct forum for what you're doing. REPORTED

Whatever.......knock yourself out...........my point with you stands that you get irate when people don't agree with you.

thats a cherry picked poll. Compare his average approval/disapproval numbers through the course of his presidency to any other president and there is no contest. Trump is in dead last
Umm ok cool story
Yes, cool story and true story
I’ll take this poll and the 40 thousand that show up to his rally as proof lol hahah

let’s see who comes out for bloom when he announces ! I’m
Excited lol
this isn’t a rock concert dude. This is government operations. It is supposed to be smart, thoughtful and BORING.
Rallying thousands of people to yee and haw at lies and propaganda doesn’t mean anything. And 40k crowds here and there is a drop in the bucket compared to the hundreds of millions that love in this country. You get a D for that argument.
Democrats can’t and won’t win

I appreciate the sentiment, but they are taking over at local and state levels. Remember, presidents are elected on electoral votes.

In Georgia, a lefty who advocates for reparations got over 48 percent of the gubernatorial vote. She only won a handful of counties and almost got the county I live in. Now apartments are springing up all over this county. When the Dems win this county plus what they have, Georgia falls to the Democrats. Don't underestimate them.

Umm ok cool story
I’ll take this poll and the 40 thousand that show up to his rally as proof lol hahah

Excited lol
this isn’t a rock concert dude. This is government operations. It is supposed to be smart, thoughtful and BORING.
Rallying thousands of people to yee and haw at lies and propaganda doesn’t mean anything. And 40k crowds here and there is a drop in the bucket compared to the hundreds of millions that love in this country. You get a D for that argument.

I appreciate the sentiment, but they are taking over at local and state levels. Remember, presidents are elected on electoral votes.

In Georgia, a lefty who advocates for reparations got over 48 percent of the gubernatorial vote. She only won a handful of counties and almost got the county I live in. Now apartments are springing up all over this county. When the Dems win this county plus what they have, Georgia falls to the Democrats. Don't underestimate them.
Democrats won’t win

Whatever.......knock yourself out...........my point with you stands that you get irate when people don't agree with you.

I get irate when people troll me and don't read the thread before spouting lies and B.S. Mainly I get irate when you try to derail threads. This one was reported. Now, I'm calling you a liar and would prefer to do it to your face.

I've often wondered why every liberal doesn't join the NRA and then make it a big anti-gun lobby. :lol:

They already have. Trump has vowed to have them on board for Red Flag Laws and the Universal Background Check. Gun owners won't be laughing when he does it.

I get irate when people troll me and don't read the thread before spouting lies and B.S. Mainly I get irate when you try to derail threads. This one was reported. Now, I'm calling you a liar and would prefer to do it to your face.

The only lie is the title of your thread ...........that you are here to offer advice to us.

My response was clear.............we don't want or need your help and Bloomburg isn't a threat to us.

:21:

His approval rating is a 49% higher than Obamas at this time.. sorry we don’t like you loser lol
thats a cherry picked poll. Compare his average approval/disapproval numbers through the course of his presidency to any other president and there is no contest. Trump is in dead last
Umm ok cool story

Excited lol
Remember that poll in 2016? Hitlery 95% going to the WH. If you believe another poll you’re a fking fool

Nope

The only lie is the title of your thread ...........that you are here to offer advice to us.

My response was clear.............we don't want or need your help and Bloomburg isn't a threat to us.

Speak for yourself, not for others. If you have a problem with me, PM works.

You are a liar and cannot back up what you say.

Nope

Yep.

Speak for yourself, not for others. If you have a problem with me, PM works.

I did speak for myself...........I have a problem with your ideology. It's clearly TDS influenced.

Why would we worry about Bloomberg..............lol

You are a liar and cannot back up what you say.

Opinions are suddenly Lies............how LIBERAL OF YOU.

Nope

Yep.
Nope

Excited lol
Thanks for sharing
It’s true
no, it’s your opinion. Learn the difference

Excited lol
Thanks for sharing
View attachment 288767 I really like your scientific polls lol
were those taken the day before the election?

Forum List

Back