🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Advisor: Obama Doesn't Attend Church Because It's A Distraction (Yea Right! We Know The Real Reason)

Quit repeating long-debunked bullshit, it makes you seem hateful and gullible. If you hate the president then just say you hate him and leave out the stupid rationalizations or at least find something that does not make you seem like a joke.

It was debunked because you say it is? No legitimate birth certificate has ever been produced, so the controversy was never laid to rest. Any objective person would agree with this, clearly something you are not.
The BC was legitimate enough for everyone except conspiracy nuts like yourself.

Several experts have said it was a forgery. Obama Birth Certificate Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts

So you're wrong. As usual.
The thing about conspiracy theories is that if there was anything to it they would not be theories. Quit shitposting stupid shit.

You're calling it a conspiracy theory, not me. It's a fact that Obama cannot prove he was born in this country. That's incontrovertible truth you can't dispute.
He proved it, you just didn't want to admit you have been misled by people who love it that there are people like yourself that will believe anything they say.

It was debunked because you say it is? No legitimate birth certificate has ever been produced, so the controversy was never laid to rest. Any objective person would agree with this, clearly something you are not.

Several experts have said it was a forgery. Obama Birth Certificate Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts

The thing about conspiracy theories is that if there was anything to it they would not be theories. Quit shitposting stupid shit.

You're calling it a conspiracy theory, not me. It's a fact that Obama cannot prove he was born in this country. That's incontrovertible truth you can't dispute.
He proved it, you just didn't want to admit you have been misled by people who love it that there are people like yourself that will believe anything they say.

Only a complete idiot would not understand that a forged birth certificate produced after months of controversy is not proof.

Guess what that makes you?

Quit repeating long-debunked bullshit, it makes you seem hateful and gullible. If you hate the president then just say you hate him and leave out the stupid rationalizations or at least find something that does not make you seem like a joke.

Actually, you can dispute it. As the State of Hawaii affirms his birth in Hawaii.

Now why would a rational person ignore the State of Hawaii on its own records and instead believe you citing yourself?

Mr. Obama is just not that religious. Nothing says there has to be a religious test to be president but for some it is a requirement the president be able to act all pious and holy. I feel he is probably an atheist but for many that would be worse than he being a Muslim.

Because atheists have killed more people in one century than all other religions combined throughout human history.

Ah yes- the argument that athiests are worse than Christians because Christians have murdered fewer millions than others

What a compelling argument that is.

Is a murderer who murders only 30 people significantly morally superior to a murderer who murders 100 people?

You would be hard pressed to prove that Christians killed even 1 million people in its 2000 year history. Though Islam has in its 1700 year history killed nonstop in various holy wars and other wars of aggressive conquest, they fail to achieve the efficiency with which the atheists of the 20th century murdered 120 million people. Contrary to the brainless claim that religion kills, a concerted lack of religion has killed far more. In fact, no real comparison can be made.

Really?

Do I have to go through this?

The 30 years war was fought by Christians- Catholics and Protestants- at least 8 million people died- all in the name of religion.

The 100 years war- fought between Christian English and Christian French- 3.5 million deaths

The First World War- while that included Muslim Turkey- most of the casualties were Christians fighting Christians- 15 million.

There is no record of how many thousands were murdered when Crusaders sacked Christian Constantinople, though supposedly 100,000 Muslims were killed by good Christian Crusaders when Antioch was sacked.

Nor how many pagans were killed during the Northern Crusades.

Between 3 and 5 million murdered during the Huegonot massacres- at least 25,000 were killed in Paris alone.

Then we have the Albiginean Crusade- yes another good Christian on Christian action- with 1,000,000 murdered.

And we haven't even gotten to how many were killed in the name of Christ during the conquering of the Americas, Africa and India.

Like I said- the best you can argue is that your folks weren't didn't murder as many millions as those who claimed to be atheists did.

Only a complete idiot would not understand that a forged birth certificate produced after months of controversy is not proof.

You are aware that the State of Hawaii has said that the information on the Long Form Birth Certificate presented by Obama on the White House website is accurate and matches their original records.

Right?

Does the term 'original records' mean anything to do you?

Actually, you can dispute it. As the State of Hawaii affirms his birth in Hawaii.

Now why would a rational person ignore the State of Hawaii on its own records and instead believe you citing yourself?

Only a hack thinks that a political decision made for the sake of expediency is the same as truth. The bc was forged according to several forgery experts and no official statement can make that go away.

Someone who does not listen to the same kind of people who will tell you that Aliens abducted them or that Bigfoot walks the Northwest wilderness or that Kennedy was killed by Bigfoot with help from aliens.

Clearly it means he is not an idiot Birther.

Not one authority has claimed that Barack Obama's birth certificate is not valid.

Instead we have the State of Hawaii repeatedly confirming to the public and to the Secretary of State's of multiple States that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and that his birth certificate is authentic.

Once again

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy p

What kind of idiot believes that? Well the majority of voters, the Electoral College, Congress- not a single member of Congress claims that Barack Obama is not eligible- and Chief Justice Roberts.

What kind of idiot believes that Obama is not eligible- well racists like Stevie, blowhards like Donald Trump and high powered dentist/real estate agent/lawyers like Orly Taitz.

And you.

Only a hack thinks that a political decision made for the sake of expediency is the same as truth. The bc was forged according to several forgery experts and no official statement can make that go away.

Yet not one of those 'experts' has actually ever seen the birth certificates.

Unlike the State of Hawaii.

Now why would Birthers believe that there was a vast conspiracy by both Republicans and Democrats to forge a birth certificate for Barack Obama?

Because Birthers have to believe that Barack Obama is not eligible.

Nothing else is conceivable to them.

Going to church doesn't make you anything more than someone who goes to church. Some of the most spiritual people I know haven't been to church in years.

The Registar of the State of Hawaii affirms that the information on that birth certificate is accurate and matches the original records. Which trumps anyone you care to cite, as Hawaii is the world's leading expert on its own documents.

Hawaii has said, and I quote:

On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

And done. There's no source more authoritative or knowledgeable on the vital documents of Hawaii....than Hawaii.

I'm tired of being told I need to prove something that anyone with a basic education knows. If you don't know the death tolls of Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, and Stalin, it's not my job to alleviate your ignorance. You chose to be uneducated. That's on you.

I'm sure you're tired of being told stuff. But hey, you're on a message board. You tell people stuff without backing it up, it's a waste of time. So why do you come on here if you're not going to back anything up.

Do you know why people provide evidence? You know why when people write history books they don't just say "Hitler was gay", they'd actually have to back it up for their peers to be able to judge whether something was true or not.

A person who comes on here and has the debating ability of a 5 year old is what? You answer that for yourself, I don't need to insult you, just hope that one day you manage to get through your adolescent phase and grow up and become an adult on this forum.

As expected, Obama disciples Skylar and Syriusly.

I am glad to show up and point out Stevie the Racist Birther's lies.

Stevie will lie about anything to attack the President.

And point out that Stevie is a racist who thinks that all negroes want to rape white women- and just happens to coincidentally think that our first black President is not eligible and is also a Muslim.

Why is pointing out that Obama wasn't born in this country and therefore ineligible to be president racist?

So do you agree with Stevie that all negro men want to rape white women? That is my favorite example of why I call Stevie a racist.

I am not calling Stevie the Birther a racist because he is a Birther- I am pointing out that when a racist like Stevie also just happens to claim our first black President was not eligible- it is not a coincidence.

Can you prove you were born in the US? I doubt you can even prove you even exist. I mean, it's pretty hard. We could all just be a dream, so we can't prove that basic thing, then how can we prove where we were born? A birth certificate. They can be faked. Do you remember where you were born? Hell no you don't. No one does.

What Obama can do is show that he was born in the US with as much proof as most other people born in the US.

I'm tired of being told I need to prove something that anyone with a basic education knows. If you don't know the death tolls of Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, and Stalin, it's not my job to alleviate your ignorance. You chose to be uneducated. That's on you.

I'm sure you're tired of being told stuff. But hey, you're on a message board. You tell people stuff without backing it up, it's a waste of time. So why do you come on here if you're not going to back anything up.

Do you know why people provide evidence? You know why when people write history books they don't just say "Hitler was gay", they'd actually have to back it up for their peers to be able to judge whether something was true or not.

A person who comes on here and has the debating ability of a 5 year old is what? You answer that for yourself, I don't need to insult you, just hope that one day you manage to get through your adolescent phase and grow up and become an adult on this forum.

So... are you denying that the Ideological Left murdered in excess of a hundred million people in te mid 20th century, alone, making it second only to disease in the most lethal threats to human life?

19789999.jpg

Fact doesn't mean your ignorant opinion.

Not only has Barack Obama shown us his legal proof that he was born in the United States, the State he was born in has confirmed that fact- those are actual facts- either of those facts could be presented in court and would establish legally his place of birth.

It is a fact that several Secretaries of State have accepted confirmation from the State of Hawaii that Barack Obama was born there.

It is a fact that Congress voted without a single objection- twice now- to confirm his election

It is a fact that Chief Justice Roberts has sworn him in to office 3 times now.

Now in my opinion Birthers are all idiots- who just cannot accept that Barack Obama was ever elected President. It is my opinion that many Birthers- like Stevie are racists and their motivation is just racial prejudice. But most Birthers are just gullible idiots.

So... are you denying that the Ideological Left murdered in excess of a hundred million people in te mid 20th century, alone, making it second only to disease in the most lethal threats to human life?

No. I'm asking you to back up the statement you made.

Question 1. Do you know how many people were killed by Christians in the history of the world?
Question 2. Do you know how many people were killed by Muslims in the history of the world?

I'd bet everything that you don't know either of these figures. Why? Because it's impossible to say how many people have been killed by Christians, Muslims, atheists, non-religious and so on. You can give estimates. But I'm betting to hell that you aren't taking in most killings that have ever taken place.

So you're making a claim which NOBODY could ever hope to prove, and then you're telling me that it's such general knowledge that you don't need to back it up. Just like the fact that the Earth is flat was general knowledge and people didn't need to back it up, hey?

So you're talking complete bull, then trying to pass it off as fact because people accept it as fact. An open mind is not one that accepts the nonsense that is accepted, an open mind is one that looks for itself and makes its own judgements based on what it sees.

Do you want to be open minded.

Lumping every bad guy in the history of human governance into "the left" is your first mistake.

Forum List

Back