🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Advisor: Obama Doesn't Attend Church Because It's A Distraction (Yea Right! We Know The Real Reason)

You left out all of his Muslim credentials which begs the question are you dishonest or incompetent?

And what 'Muslim credentials' are those? By all means, be specific.

Oh good, you asked for specifics. I'll assume out of generosity that you're incompetent and living under a rock rather than intellectually dishonest and pretending not to know about Obama's lifelong embrace of Islam:

• Obama declared in prepared remarks, "The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them."[5][6]

Cut and paste from Conservapaedia? What Wikipedia too reliable for you to use?

Obama said he lived in a Muslim-majority country- which is correct- and he has several Muslims in his father's side of his family.

Why do you think that makes him Muslim?

Be precise- you gave this as an example of his 'Muslim credentials"

Mr. Obama is just not that religious. Nothing says there has to be a religious test to be president but for some it is a requirement the president be able to act all pious and holy. I feel he is probably an atheist but for many that would be worse than he being a Muslim.

Because atheists have killed more people in one century than all other religions combined throughout human history.

Really? You got the figures for that?

News flash: It's not illegal to be a Muslim in America and a Muslim can run for POTUS, too.
We can't have a Muslim president like we do now. The one we have now is a serious national security risk to our nation due to him not being born with sole allegiance to America because of his foreign sovereign Muslim father and Muslim step dad.. Do you think America would have elected a Jap president during the time after Pear Harbor was attacked? The answer is no.

Well we have always had "a Muslim president like we do now"- which is to say no Muslim at all.

Since Americans knew about his father being a Muslim- and still elected him twice- why are you against our Constitutional electoral system?

The problem isn't a Muslim being elected president, the problem is somebody hiding the fact they're Muslim to become president. It's part of the entire package of deceit.

No the problem is that Konspiracy theorists need a Konspiracy to rail against and Birthers need another reason to claim that Barack Obama can't possibly be our President.

IF Barack Obama was a Muslim he would be really the worst Muslim ever.

He eats pork, drinks alcohol, is married to a Christian woman, was married in a Christian church, had his daughters baptized as Christians, doesn't pray to Mecca 5 times a day.

I have known lots of Muslims- and while a few do drink- not a single one got married in a Christian church or eats pork.

Nobody claimed he was a good Muslim. You're inserting your own bullshit.

So you're a Muslim but just a really bad one too then?

• Obama declared in prepared remarks, "The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them."[5][6]
Yes, his father was Muslim. And? Just because someone's biological father is a Muslim doesn't mean they are a Muslim

Actually, Obama's father was a self avowed atheist. And left Obama in the care of his Christian mother after age 2, visiting only one time in Obama's entire life.

While most of Obama's childhood was spent with his grandparents, who were both Christians. If one visit makes you a Muslim, then surely years of being raised in a Christian household would make you a Christian.

Laughing...I love threads like this. It brings out the conservative conspiracy headjobs.

Mr. Obama is just not that religious. Nothing says there has to be a religious test to be president but for some it is a requirement the president be able to act all pious and holy. I feel he is probably an atheist but for many that would be worse than he being a Muslim.

Because atheists have killed more people in one century than all other religions combined throughout human history.

Ah yes- the argument that athiests are worse than Christians because Christians have murdered fewer millions than others

What a compelling argument that is.

Is a murderer who murders only 30 people significantly morally superior to a murderer who murders 100 people?

Ah yes- the argument that athiests are worse than Christians because Christians have murdered fewer millions than others

Is a murderer who murders only 30 people significantly morally superior to a murderer who murders 100 people?

Oh, its not atheists v. Christians. Its atheists v. Theists.

Reagan didn't attend church either dumbass.
Reagan didn't have a secret muslim past to hide, dumber asser.

I'm handing you your ass now: News flash: It's not illegal to be a Muslim in America and a Muslim can run for POTUS, too.

Then why hide it?

President Obama doesn't hide his Christianity- he is very open about it- he was married in a church, his daughters are baptized, he even prays in public.

He certainly has you fooled. No Christian would ever bow to a Muslim king.

Like....ever.

Really? What about a Muslim queen?

0.jpg

As expected, Obama disciples Skylar and Syriusly.

I am glad to show up and point out Stevie the Racist Birther's lies.

Stevie will lie about anything to attack the President.

And point out that Stevie is a racist who thinks that all negroes want to rape white women- and just happens to coincidentally think that our first black President is not eligible and is also a Muslim.

Why is pointing out that Obama wasn't born in this country and therefore ineligible to be president racist?

Are you a racist? You insert race where it isn't even an issue. I think that makes you a racist, just like NYcarbineer.
Quit repeating long-debunked bullshit, it makes you seem hateful and gullible. If you hate the president then just say you hate him and leave out the stupid rationalizations or at least find something that does not make you seem like a joke.

You would be hard pressed to prove that Christians killed even 1 million people in its 2000 year history. Though Islam has in its 1700 year history killed nonstop in various holy wars and other wars of aggressive conquest, they fail to achieve the efficiency with which the atheists of the 20th century murdered 120 million people. Contrary to the brainless claim that religion kills, a concerted lack of religion has killed far more. In fact, no real comparison can be made.

Oh, its not atheists v. Christians. Its atheists v. Theists.

Oh I know that- its just ignorant Christians who are the ones who make that claim- which is why I address it to them- the point is arguable whether persons who claim to be atheists have murdered more people than people who claim to be Christians- but what is not arguable is that both have murdered millions and millions.

And point out that Stevie is a racist who thinks that all negroes want to rape white women- and just happens to coincidentally think that our first black President is not eligible and is also a Muslim.

Why is pointing out that Obama wasn't born in this country and therefore ineligible to be president racist?

Are you a racist? You insert race where it isn't even an issue. I think that makes you a racist, just like NYcarbineer.
Quit repeating long-debunked bullshit, it makes you seem hateful and gullible. If you hate the president then just say you hate him and leave out the stupid rationalizations or at least find something that does not make you seem like a joke.

It was debunked because you say it is? No legitimate birth certificate has ever been produced, so the controversy was never laid to rest. Any objective person would agree with this, clearly something you are not.

Really? You got the figures for that?

I'm tired of being told I need to prove something that anyone with a basic education knows. If you don't know the death tolls of Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, and Stalin, it's not my job to alleviate your ignorance. You chose to be uneducated. That's on you.

You would be hard pressed to prove that Christians killed even 1 million people in its 2000 year history. Though Islam has in its 1700 year history killed nonstop in various holy wars and other wars of aggressive conquest, they fail to achieve the efficiency with which the atheists of the 20th century murdered 120 million people. Contrary to the brainless claim that religion kills, a concerted lack of religion has killed far more. In fact, no real comparison can be made.
We had this discussion before, you rejected all evidence to the contrary like a true zealot. Jesus said to remove the log from your eye before pointing out the speck in your brother's eye. Christianity has blood on it's hands just like any other great power in the history of humanity. It is your duty as a Christian to make Christianity rise above it's past, not to blame those sins on others and perhaps perpetuate the bloodletting into another millennium.

It was debunked because you say it is? No legitimate birth certificate has ever been produced, so the controversy was never laid to rest. Any objective person would agree with this, clearly something you are not.
The BC was legitimate enough for everyone except conspiracy nuts like yourself.

Several experts have said it was a forgery. Obama Birth Certificate Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts

So you're wrong. As usual.

Several experts have said it was a forgery. Obama Birth Certificate Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts

The thing about conspiracy theories is that if there was anything to it they would not be theories. Quit shitposting stupid shit.

The thing about conspiracy theories is that if there was anything to it they would not be theories. Quit shitposting stupid shit.

You're calling it a conspiracy theory, not me. It's a fact that Obama cannot prove he was born in this country. That's incontrovertible truth you can't dispute.

It's because there's no room for him to put his prayer rug down.

obama my muslim faith - YouTube

Love the comment section.
Obama Doesn t Attend Church So As Not to Distract Others Says Advisor - Breitbart
Reagan didn't attend church either dumbass.
Reagan didn't have a secret muslim past to hide, dumber asser.
What "Muslim" past Obama has isn't hidden, and Reagan fucked everything in a skirt in his time, not to mention getting his girlfriend (Nancy) knocked up before he married her, but he's your Good Christian Hero President I bet because once a year he said abortion was bad, and then did nothing at all to change it, year after year.
Yes, Nancy was quite pregnant at their wedding.
As governor, Reagan signed a very liberal abortion bill for California.

Forum List

Back