🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Advisor: Obama Doesn't Attend Church Because It's A Distraction (Yea Right! We Know The Real Reason)

It's because there's no room for him to put his prayer rug down.

obama my muslim faith - YouTube

Love the comment section.
Obama Doesn t Attend Church So As Not to Distract Others Says Advisor - Breitbart

If it's true that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim, then shame on the GOP for not being able to inform their constituents of this information and beat Obama in 2008 and 2012. You're just revealing what a bunch of losers you truly are.
They took their queue from Hillary, the original birther.

Nope. Hillary never claimed that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii nor that he was ineligible to be president.

Obama Doesn t Attend Church So As Not to Distract Others Says Advisor - Breitbart
Reagan didn't attend church either dumbass.
Reagan didn't have a secret muslim past to hide, dumber asser.
What "Muslim" past Obama has isn't hidden, and Reagan fucked everything in a skirt in his time, not to mention getting his girlfriend (Nancy) knocked up before he married her, but he's your Good Christian Hero President I bet because once a year he said abortion was bad, and then did nothing at all to change it, year after year.
I never said Reagan was a Christian. And obama is always trying to obscure his muslim past because it very likely isn't just his past.
God you people are morons. Obama is about as Muslin as the Pope, and a far better Christian than most Americans, who don't give a shit for anything beyond taking care of number one and a free and easy ticket to Heaven.

I'm handing you your ass now: News flash: It's not illegal to be a Muslim in America and a Muslim can run for POTUS, too.
Who said anything to the contrary? The point was about democrats disparaging so-called birthers when it was their hero Hillary who started the birther movement. They're hypocrites.

I bet this was the one and only time you ever believed anything that Hillary Clinton ever said, correct?

He may not go to church that much, but he did go quite a bit at one time.

And yeah...............having the POTUS in your church could be a bit distracting, especially with his entourage and all the Secret Service people standing around.

As usual................false outrage about nothing.

I'm handing you your ass now: News flash: It's not illegal to be a Muslim in America and a Muslim can run for POTUS, too.
Who said anything to the contrary? The point was about democrats disparaging so-called birthers when it was their hero Hillary who started the birther movement. They're hypocrites.

And of course that is just the standard Birther lie.

Birtherism started in Conservative blogs. Hilary never even mentioned.

Funny though how Birthers like to claim that it was started by Hilary even though every Birther is a flaming right wing nutcase.

If it's true that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim, then shame on the GOP for not being able to inform their constituents of this information and beat Obama in 2008 and 2012. You're just revealing what a bunch of losers you truly are.

Nope. Hillary never claimed that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii nor that he was ineligible to be president.
Her campaign started all of that and if you don't know that you don't deserve to vote.

ROFLMNAO! Cause and Effect WINS over the limited means of the Left to reason... AGAIN!

Neither does Obama- just a lie made up by racists and bigots.
You need to take that up with one of your fellow lefties here who just acknowledged the hack's muslim past.

Still trying to make out he's a Muslim huh? Really?

Reagan and Bush W. didn't go to church much as presidents either. Oh no.....

Dubya is a flaming evangelical born-again Christian.

So what? Obama is a flaming Christian.

Her campaign started all of that and if you don't know that you don't deserve to vote.

First of all you claimed Hilary started it- so are you admitting now that you lied? That would be a first if you ever fessed up to a lie.

And no- her campaign didn't start it- it started in Conservative blogs

Barackryphal The Secret Origin of the Birthers

March 2008 Free Republic

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

News flash: It's not illegal to be a Muslim in America and a Muslim can run for POTUS, too.
We can't have a Muslim president like we do now. The one we have now is a serious national security risk to our nation due to him not being born with sole allegiance to America because of his foreign sovereign Muslim father and Muslim step dad.. Do you think America would have elected a Jap president during the time after Pear Harbor was attacked? The answer is no.

More accurately a Hillary supporter was among the first birthers. That's quite a bit different than Hillary being a birther or in any way supporting the conspiracy.

The conspiracy originated on the Free Republic website back when Obama was a Senator. And spread from there.

So what else have you got?

Last edited:

News flash: It's not illegal to be a Muslim in America and a Muslim can run for POTUS, too.
We can't have a Muslim president like we do now. The one we have now is a serious national security risk to our nation due to him not being born with sole allegiance to America because of his foreign sovereign Muslim father and Muslim step dad.. Do you think America would have elected a Jap president during the time after Pear Harbor was attacked? The answer is no.

Save of course, Obama isn't a Muslim.

And there's no religious test to be President. Its actually part of the constitution.

Here we go again, you can't trust Kennedy because he follows the orders of the Pope.
MacLeish.jpg

Americans like Steve never learn, as dumb as dog shit.

We can't have a thead from stupid steve sans ignorance, lies and racism can we???

Forum List

Back