🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Advisor: Obama Doesn't Attend Church Because It's A Distraction (Yea Right! We Know The Real Reason)

The thing about conspiracy theories is that if there was anything to it they would not be theories. Quit shitposting stupid shit.

You're calling it a conspiracy theory, not me. It's a fact that Obama cannot prove he was born in this country. That's incontrovertible truth you can't dispute.

Now why would a rational person ignore the State of Hawaii on its own records?
Maybe because of things like below in the link that can happen in vital statistics departments. If it can happen in New Jersey, it can happen in Hawaii.

NJ Office of Vital Statistics Employee Busted For Role In Phony Birth Certificate Scheme:

Ex-Newark City Hall employee admits role in bogus birth certificate scheme NJ.com

And of course such things happen in Arizona too....in Sheriff Arpaio's own county- to his own buddies.....

PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona ethics board disbarred Maricopa County’s former top prosecutor on Tuesday for violating the rules of conduct for lawyers in bringing criminal charges against two county officials and a judge in December 2009 with the purpose of embarrassing them.Editors

All three investigations were dismissed after a judge ruled that Andrew Thomas, the former county attorney, had prosecuted one of the officials for political gain and had a conflict of interest. Other county officials and judges who were at odds with Mr. Thomas and his top ally, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, were also investigated by the two but were not charged.
Totally irrelevant to the topic of fraudulent birth certificate like Obama's
Oh, its quite relevant. As the 'Cold Case Posse' lead investigator took $10,000 bribes from birthers. And then lied about it for years.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - WFSB 3 Connecticut

It demontrates a pattern of corruption, lies and stunning unprofessionalism in Maricopa County. Let me demonstrate. How does this statement from Mike Zullo....

In response to questions emailed to him last week regarding personal use of the posse's money, Zullo responded on Tuesday:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Differ from THIS statement from Mike Zullo?

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

Deception, corruption, pays offs, lies, coverups and a stunning conflict of interest. That's Maricopa County for you. That's your 'Cold Case Posse'.

Sadly, you don't know what you're talking about. Alvin Onaka and Chiyome Fukino are quite alive.

Sadly, those two clowns 'certified' the Short Form "Certificate of Live Birth". Short form COLBS are worthless... and are not even accepted IN HAWAII... What's more, it was SO LAUGHABLY FRAUDULENT, that even the most ludicrous sycophants could not support it, which forced Obama to double down with the Long Form.

The 'official that 'certified' that joke was one Loretta Fuddy. It turns out that stepping up for a pathetic forgery can be hard on ya, as the following demonstrates. It's worth noting that her untimely death came in the wake of the Maricopa County Sheriff's office declaring the cert a forgery... .

Official who OK d Obama birth papers dies in crash

"The Hawaiian health official who verified the authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate died in a small plane crash.

The plane, carrying a pilot and eight passengers, went down Wednesday in the water a half mile off the Hawaiian island of Molokai, the Maui Fire Department said. The lone fatality was Loretta Fuddy, who has served as state health director since January 2011. Tom Matsuda, the interim executive director of Hawaii's health insurance exchange, confirmed Fuddy's death."

Oh, its quite relevant. As the 'Cold Case Posse' lead investigator took $10,000 bribes from birthers. And then lied about it for years.

ROFLMNAO!

you're hereby challenged to show evidence of that... and as always, when you fail to do so, which is a 100% certainty... you will be conceding to ME, that you're a lying sack of Left-think.

You're calling it a conspiracy theory, not me. It's a fact that Obama cannot prove he was born in this country. That's incontrovertible truth you can't dispute.

Now why would a rational person ignore the State of Hawaii on its own records?
Maybe because of things like below in the link that can happen in vital statistics departments. If it can happen in New Jersey, it can happen in Hawaii.

NJ Office of Vital Statistics Employee Busted For Role In Phony Birth Certificate Scheme:

Ex-Newark City Hall employee admits role in bogus birth certificate scheme NJ.com

And of course such things happen in Arizona too....in Sheriff Arpaio's own county- to his own buddies.....

PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona ethics board disbarred Maricopa County’s former top prosecutor on Tuesday for violating the rules of conduct for lawyers in bringing criminal charges against two county officials and a judge in December 2009 with the purpose of embarrassing them.Editors

All three investigations were dismissed after a judge ruled that Andrew Thomas, the former county attorney, had prosecuted one of the officials for political gain and had a conflict of interest. Other county officials and judges who were at odds with Mr. Thomas and his top ally, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, were also investigated by the two but were not charged.
Totally irrelevant to the topic of fraudulent birth certificate like Obama's

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

It demontrates a pattern of corruption, lies and stunning unprofessionalism in Maricopa County. Let me demonstrate. How does this statement from Mike Zullo....

In response to questions emailed to him last week regarding personal use of the posse's money, Zullo responded on Tuesday:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

Differ from THIS statement from Mike Zullo?

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

Deception, corruption, pays offs, lies, coverups and a stunning conflict of interest. That's Maricopa County for you. That's your 'Cold Case Posse'.
The $10,000 donation was perfectly legal. No laws were broken.

. Such assumptions are proven valid, where... for instance, an duly sworn investigation by a duly elected public law enforcement office finds sound evidence that the statement of the Registrar is true and accurate.

Save of course that the 'Cold Case Posse' isn't part of Maricopa County Sheriff Department. And the Maricopa County Sheriff Department has released no official report affirming any investigation or any findings into the matter. Or contradicting any of Alvin Onaka's findings.

Is the Registrar of Hawaii now folded into your increasingly elaborate, fantastically complicated, pristinely fact free conspiracy batshit? Even when no one contradicts him?

When such an investigation finds otherwise, that tends toward undermining the value of the assumed integrity. Further, when that official dies as a result of a freak accident... that only subtracts from the diminished credibility.

And who has indicated that the original vital documents held by Hawaii are fraudulent? Not any 'expert' with the Cold Case Posse. Not Sheriff Joe. Not Maricopa County Sheriff's department. Who then? I've asked you this question before.....and you fled. Let me help you:

No one. So how could Alvin Onaka's confirmation that the information on Obama's LFBC matches the original vital document be suspect when no one has contradicted him?

Keep running.

All that stands between that cert being proven to be a fraud is one objective investigation, which is tasked with determination of its viability. And once obama's star falls, the descent of which begins in just a couple of weeks... that is inevitable.

Well the cold case posse is out in terms of 'objective' investigations. As their lead investigator was caught taking $10,000 bribes from birthers....and lying about it for years.

And this you call 'objective'? I don't think you understand what the word means.

Legal, only because he's not actually a member of Maricopa County Sheriff's department. Any ACTUAL investigator employed by the county caught taking $10,000 bribes as part of their investigation would already be in jail.

Zullo demonstrated a stunning conflict of interest, a profound lack of integrity, a shocking lack of impartiality, and of course, his rampant dishonesty.

But only a day later.....

You know how you can tell that Zullo knows exactly how fucked up his actions were?

The lies. If everything were above board, Zullo wouldn't have had to lie about it.

ROFLMNAO!

you're hereby challenged to show evidence of that... and as always, when you fail to do so, which is a 100% certainty... you will be conceding to ME, that you're a lying sack of Left-think.

I did in the very post you just quoted. From Zullo's own lips, lying about accepting the money. Then when confronted with the evidence, forced to admit it.

You can pretend it never happened. But the news reports of Zullo's own words on this very page prove your game of pretend doesn't amount to much.

Oh, and have you ever managed to find any 'expert' that says that the original vital documents held by Hawaii are fraudulent? I mean, its only been two hours. Surely you've managed to find someone.

if only there were ANY EVIDENCE of that kind. MAN! Would you have a powerful argument there.

You could site that evidence... and BAM! That would be it... case closed.

Oh, the case is closed to any rational or legal degree. What's left are the irrational and extra legal demands by people who have no particular issue for evidence.

The issue was settled rationally in 2008 with Obama's COLB. Which states that Obama was born in Hawaii. And its prima facie evidence in any court of law. And you ignored it. Just like you ignored....

1) The birth announcement from 1961 announcing Obama's birth,
2) The second birth announcement from 1961 announcing Obama's birth
3) The first statement by Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino confirming that Hawaii held Obama's original vital documents
4) The second statement by Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino affirming that she'd personally reviewed Obama's original vital documents and that he was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States,
5) The affirmation by Republican Govenror of Hawaii Linda Lingle that Obama was born in Hawaii
6) The affirmation by Obama's family that he was born in Hawaii
7) The LFBC released to Obama affirmign he was born in Hawaii
8) The department of health of Hawaii website affirming that they had released to Obama his LFBC on the same date cited by the President
9) The Registar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka affirming that the information on the LFBC was accurate and matched the original vital records held by Hawaii in response to Ken Bennett, Secretary of State of Arizona.
10) Secretary of State of Arizona Ken Bennett affirming that Hawaii had affirmed Obama was born in Hawaii.
11) The Registrar of Hawaii affirming that the information on the LFBC was accurate and matched the original vital records a SECOND time.
12) Former Director of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino reaffirming that Obama was born in Hawaii in an interview. Twice.

This is all evidence. And you ignore it all for no particular reason. A rational person wouldn't.

Sadly all ya have is one dead witness... and I gotta be honest shug... that ain't much. And whatever it is... it's got no kinship with: "overwhelming, overlapping, and ridiculously compelling evidence".

Sadly, you don't know what you're talking about. Alvin Onaka and Chiyome Fukino are quite alive. And both confirm that Obama was born in Hawaii according to the original vital documents held by Hawaii. Both have personally seen the original vital documents.

With Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka affirming that Obama's LFBC was accurate and matched the original vital records.Twice. But you'll ignore him too....as you ignore anything that doesn't ape what you want to believe.

The question is....why would a rational person do what you do?
The Hawaii Dept of Health has never put out a statement affirming the electronic image of the 2008 short form COLB put on the liberal website Daily Kos is authentic.

if only there were ANY EVIDENCE of that kind. MAN! Would you have a powerful argument there.

You could site that evidence... and BAM! That would be it... case closed.

Oh, the case is closed to any rational or legal degree. What's left are the irrational and extra legal demands by people who have no particular issue for evidence.

The issue was settled rationally in 2008 with Obama's COLB. Which states that Obama was born in Hawaii. And its prima facie evidence in any court of law. And you ignored it. Just like you ignored....

1) The birth announcement from 1961 announcing Obama's birth,
Which proves what? Do you think that we're contesting that Obama was born in the US?

We're not... we're contesting that a vlid birth certificate has not been produced.

2) The second birth announcement from 1961 announcing Obama's birth

Which proves what? Do you think that we're contesting that Obama was born in the US?

We're not... we're contesting that a vlid birth certificate has not been produced.

3) The first statement by Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino confirming that Hawaii held Obama's original vital documents.

The Chiyome Fukino that were discredited by the release of the second fraudulent form? Here's the thing... IF the first cert was valid... what would be the point in releasing the second one?

4) The second statement by Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino affirming that she'd personally reviewed Obama's original vital documents and that he was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States,

The Chiyome Fukino that was discredited by the release of the second fraudulent form? Here's the thing... IF the first cert was valid... what would be the point in releasing the second one?

5) The affirmation by Republican Govenror of Hawaii Linda Lingle that Obama was born in Hawaii

Now would that be the Linda Lingle who helped conceal the crimes of her chief of staff Bob Awanam who resigned in 2007 amid myriad stories about an alleged international extortion racket? Yeah... she's a real triumph of public fidelity.

6) The affirmation by Obama's family that he was born in Hawaii

ROFLMNAO! Now THAT is Adorable...

Sadly, you don't know what you're talking about. Alvin Onaka and Chiyome Fukino are quite alive.

Sadly, those two clowns 'certified' the Short Form "Certificate of Live Birth".

Again, you're hopelessly clueless. Here's Chiyome Fukino destroying your latest piece of conspiracy batshit:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen

Hawaii Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

Notice there's not a single mention of 'short form' anything. You made that part up, pulled sideways out of your ass. Instead, Fukino cites the 'Original vital records' held in Hawaii.

Remember, and this point is fundamental: you have no idea what you're talking about. None. You're simply not informed on the topic sufficiently to discuss it intelligently.

And Alvin Onaka affirmed that the LFBC on the White House website matched the original vital records held by Hawaii. Not the 'short form'. But the LFBC on the White House website.

\Short form COLBS are worthless... and are not even accepted IN HAWAII.

Remember...you're clueless. Short form COLBs are the official birth certificates now issued in Hawaii. They're sufficient to prove citizenship when getting a passport. And stand as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

You say they're worthless. You don't know what you're talking about. You're the same hapless soul who claimed that Obama's senate page indicated he was a naturalized citizen born in Kenya. An absurd fallacy backed by nothing.

Your ignorance precludes any deception. As you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.

.. What's more, it was SO LAUGHABLY FRAUDULENT, that even the most ludicrous sycophants could not support it, which forced Obama to double down with the Long Form.

Says you. The 2008 COLB was authenticated by 'Fact Check.org', with its release affirmed by Hawaii. Just as the release of the LFBC was affirmed by Hawaii.

I
n June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth, which is
sometimes referred to in the media as a “short form” birth certificate. Both documents
are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawai„i, and both provide the
same fundamental information President Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawai„i at 7:24
p.m. on August 4, 1961, to mother Stanley Ann Dunham and father Barack Hussein
Obama.

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

You say it was forged. The State of Hawaii says that Obama released his Certification of Live Birth, and that the document is sufficient evidence of Obama's birth in Hawaii.

You ignored them all. Your willful ignorance has literally nothing to do with the authenticity of any document. As you have no idea what you're talking about.

The 'official that 'certified' that joke was one Loretta Fuddy. It turns out that stepping up for a pathetic forgery can be hard on ya, as the following demonstrates. It's worth noting that her untimely death came in the wake of the Maricopa County Sheriff's office declaring the cert a forgery... .

Ah, but you're clueless. Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has never released any official report including any such findings. And of course, Chiyome Fukino already confirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth BEFORE there ever was a Cold Case Posse. And Alvin Onaka affirmed that the LFBC matches the original documents AFTER the Cold Case Posse stated the LFBC was a forgery and AFTER Fuddy died in a plane crash.

You say the LFBC is a forgery. The Registrar of Hawaii says the information in that LFBC is accurate and matches their original records. You don't know what you're talking about. And of course, you have yet to find anyone who contradicts Alvin Onaka. Let alone disproves him. And the Registrar of Hawaii is the world's leading expert on Hawaii's documents.

Keep trying.[/quote]

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO!

I did in the very post you just quoted.

ROFL! No ya didn't.... ya posted a link to a local snew page. Then ya added to that some classic disinformation.

Here's the first clue that its bullshit. IF it were true... Arpaio would have locked their ass up, fired 'em and admitted to the fraud.

That hasn't happened, therefore we can rest assured that it's not true.

Simple stuff.

That Obama was born in Hawaii. Exactly as his COLB and LFBC affirm.

Registar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka already affirmed that all the information on the LFBC matches the original documents. And you have absolutely no one contradicting him or disproving him. Worse, the State of Hawaii already affirmed on their website that the LFBC is from the State of Hawaii.

On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

The State of Hawaii links directly to the very birth certificate you insist is a 'forgery'. As usual, you're uselessly ignorant on the topic.

And just as an FYI....this is why birthers like yourself are a national laughing stock; the hysterically irrational degree of desperate willful ignorance that is necessary to cling to your shattered little conspiracy.

ROFLMNAO!

I did in the very post you just quoted.

ROFL! No ya didn't.... ya posted a link to a local snew page. Then ya added to that some classic disinformation.

Here's the first clue that its bullshit. IF it were true... Arpaio would have locked their ass up, fired 'em and admitted to the fraud.

That hasn't happened, therefore we can rest assured that it's not true.

Simple stuff.

Of course I've provided you with the proof. You simply ignore it as you do everything else that contradicts what you want to believe. Just because you pretend the evidencve doesn't exist doesn't mean that we can't see it. Let me demonstrate yet again:

I've posted this for you at least 3 times. You've ignored each and ever time, pretending it never happened. You fail because you can't make us ignore it.

Here's Zullo lying, exactly as I've already spoon fed you 3 times:

Here's Zullo admitting he lied when cornered by the press with evidence of his deception:

You'll ignore it a 4th time. And a 5th time. And as many times as its posted....as you ignore anything that doesn't ape what you desperately want to believe. Just like any birther.

What you've never managed to do is convince us to ignore what you do.

The Chiyome Fukino that were discredited by the release of the second fraudulent form? Here's the thing... IF the first cert was valid... what would be the point in releasing the second one?

Alas, the State of Hawaii affirms that the COLB from the State of Hawaii was released by Obama in 2008.

In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth, which is
sometimes referred to in the media as a “short form” birth certificate. Both documents
are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawai„i, and both provide the
same fundamental information: President Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawai'i at 7:24
p.m. on August 4, 1961, to mother Stanley Ann Dunham and father Barack Hussein Obama.

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

This directly from the State of Hawaii. And you ignore it all.

Do you understand how foolish it is to try and fold the Department of Health of Hawaii into your silly conspiracy? How many orders of magnitude it increases the pointless complexity and mind numbing degree of elaboration on an already bone stupid birther narrative?

And remember, Chiyome Fukino was a republican appointed by a Republican governor. So now the GOP is on your little conspiracy?

And of course, you have no idea what you're talking about. You repeated a piece of mindless birther flotsam, insisting that Chiyome Fukino was 'only referring to the short form'. When in reality, she cited the original vital documents held in Hawaii.

You're genuinely not equipped for this conversation, Keyes. Not logically (now the State of Hawaii is in on it!) or factually (Obama's senate website said he was born in Kenya!). You're simply repeating disproven, debunked and laughably false pieces of predigested conspiracy cud....that you never bothered to fact check.

And to answer your question, it served no point to release the LFBC. As your ilk don't use evidence. You've ignored every piece of evidence, every source, every document, every announcement, every confirmation from republican and democrat alike. You can't use evidence to convince someone like yourself...who doesn't use evidence.

Again, you're hopelessly clueless. Here's Chiyome Fukino destroying your latest piece of conspiracy batshit:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen

Hawaii Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

ROFL! Yeah... I remember reading that when he issued it.

I'm a bit of an expert in semantics and THAT is one carefully crafted load of semantics, OKA: Bullshit.

First..."I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health"

If he's seen the 'vital records', WHAT WOULD BE A POTENTIALLY VALID REASON TO NOT PRODUCE THEM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE?

Second: "verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen".

An "American Citizen"? There's no such thing. America is a concept... Not a place. In Geographic terms, it's a continent. So in terms of a legal profession... it's meaningless.

Third: a natural born citizen of the United States, is an individual who was born to TWO US CITIZENS.

Ya see, when a person is born to a Father who is a US Citizen, and a Mother who is a US Citizen, the natural consequence of THAT is a US Citizen.

NOW, by his own public professions obama himself demonstrated in certain terms, that he is not a natural born citizen... given the book published in his name, in which he states that his father was a foreign national.

So... as entertaining as that all was, Fukino's statement was gibberish, OKA: deceit fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the ignorant, typical of the treachery common to the Ideological Left.

LOL! Good stuff tho'... hysterical!

Last edited:
If he's seen the 'vital records', WHAT WOULD BE A POTENTIALLY VALID REASON TO NOT PRODUCE THEM FOR EVERYONE TO SEE?

That's She. Chiyome Fukino is a woman. And it was against the law to release the original documents. Even Alvin Onaka, the official caretaker of the original documents of Hawaii doesn't remove them from their storage. He visits them and the confirms what anyone wants to know.

You have nothing indicating that Republican Chiyome Fukino was inaccurate in any way. Just as you have nothing indicating that Alvin Onaka is inaccurate in anyway. You simply ignore anyone or anything that doesn't say what you want to believe.

Just like any birther.

And of course, you're clueless. You said she was referring to the 'short form'. And you just made that up, backed by nothing. She clearly cited the original documents held by Hawaii.

And you have nothing that contradicts her or calls into question anything she said. Or anything Alvin Onaka said.

An "American Citizen"? There's no such thing. America is a concept... Not a place. In Geographic terms, it's a continent. So in terms of a legal profession... it's meaningless.

Says you. And as you've demonstrated, you're clueless.

You're literally insisting that we ignore Chiyome Fukino, the Director of Health of Hawaii on Hawaii's vital documents. And instead believe you....citing yourself.

Um, no.

Third: a natural born citizen of the United States, is an individual who was born to TWO US CITIZENS. Which is to say Citizens of the United States.

Says you, citing yourself. See above about how you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

NOW, by his own public professions obama himself demonstrate that he is not a natural born citizen... given the book published in his name, in which he states that his father was a foreign national.

The obvious problem with your reasoning being that the only one saying that a natural born citizen can't have a foreign born father....is you citing you. And you're clueless.

We've already had a president with a foreign born father. Demonstrating elegantly that its entirely possible.

So... as entertaining as that all was, Fukino's statement was gibberish, OKA: deceit fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the ignorant, typical of the treachery common to the Ideological Left.

Obvious nonsense. Her statement was explicit and clear as a bell:

You just have no idea what you're talking about.

Why would I or any rational person ignore her and instead believe you citing yourself? She's literally an expert on the topic. And you're utterly clueless about any issue being discussed.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to show us any evidence that Obama's senate website said he was a naturalized citizen born in Kenya.

If you're gonna post bullshit like that, you're gonna need to back it up. Or I can just keep laughing at you. You pick.

Legal, only because he's not actually a member of Maricopa County Sheriff's department. Any ACTUAL investigator employed by the county caught taking $10,000 bribes as part of their investigation would already be in jail.

The Cold Case Posse was hired, BY the Maricopa County Sheriff's Dep't. As such it is intrinsically tethered to the EXACT SAME LAWS and policies inherent to same.

No one has been charged, no one has been fired and therefore, we can rest assured that no laws were broken and no rules violated.

Zullo demonstrated a stunning conflict of interest, a profound lack of integrity, a shocking lack of impartiality, and of course, his rampant dishonesty.

What conflict is that, SPECIFICALLY?

What is wrong with being Muslim? or Atheist?

Well, I'd say that it wrong because it is deceit, fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the ignorant.

Is that not enough, in your mind to be 'wrong'?

Of course I am basing that on... "Wrong: not correct or true; unsuitable, undesirable; unjust, dishonest, or immoral.

I think it is wrong in you asking that he have religion in the first place... A person can be goo and have moral values if they are atheist, muslim or hindu... Your bigoted mind can't see that and want religion and politics mixed...

I have to say that is a politician in Europe said he believed in God on TV, he would drp ten points. Not for believing in God but tell us he did. Leave Caesar to Caesar and God to God....

Forum List

Back