🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Advocates of gay conversion therapy are back!

Sure. If Dallin Oaks of the LDS Church were a senator, the conversion creeps would be thrilled.

th

Well I knew a guy that was sent to electric shock therapy ( no not me even though I do deserve to have my nuts jolt from time to time ) and he still grew up being gay...

I do not get why people believe they can cure something that has been around since the dawn of humanity!?!

'Gay Conversion Therapy'? Isn't that also called 'rape'? :p

Pence & TrumpCo Manufacturing, LLC is busy producing genital braces as we speak. Do not answer your doors to strangers!
Doubt it. Trump's still holding out hope for a 4th baby's momma.

Pence, maybe. Trump would probably sign off on it to stay popular among his small base.

This a big Country and sodomites can shop for discrimination anywhere and any time they want if they are desperate enough.

...and are counting on Pence and other conservative republicans to support their cause:

Gay conversion therapy advocates heartened by Pence, Republican electoral victories

The Family Research Council and the other usual suspects are pushing back, knowing full well that Jesus would approve.

While I disagree on using it (or anything else) that messes with gender or sexuality before 18, the current status of gender and other things being fluid kind of takes the steam out of the "ban conversion therapy" proponents.

If an adult person wants to skew their sexuality back towards straight, why should I or we care?

Gay conversion therapy only works if the poor man was groomed from childhood and never really gay.

...and are counting on Pence and other conservative republicans to support their cause:

Gay conversion therapy advocates heartened by Pence, Republican electoral victories

The Family Research Council and the other usual suspects are pushing back, knowing full well that Jesus would approve.

While I disagree on using it (or anything else) that messes with gender or sexuality before 18, the current status of gender and other things being fluid kind of takes the steam out of the "ban conversion therapy" proponents.

If an adult person wants to skew their sexuality back towards straight, why should I or we care?

converstion "therapy" is torture.... it should never be used.

I know...let's force you to sit there while someone tries to make you want to have sex with men.

damn, you people are evil

you can't ungay someone...

these people are morons.

But a boy can be a girl, vice, versa, and a white woman black?

Why is sexuality now the only black/white issue all of a sudden?

I know...let's force you to sit there while someone tries to make you want to have sex with men.

What if a person wants to be straight and is on the fence?

Again, why is sexuality now the only thing that can never ever be fluid?

Lets ignore the under 18 use of it, which i am opposed to, as I am opposed to any gender re-assignment crap prior to 18.

I've never wanted to have sex with men, so the point is moot (I like boobs to much, and the only penis I am a fan of is my own). But some people may want to "pray the gay away". Why stop them?

Forum List

Back