Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler Implicated in New Sexual Assault of a Minor Lawsuit which happened decades ago

Holcomb alleges that she got pregnant with Tyler's son when she was just 17, but got an abortion after the singer insisted that she terminate the pregnancy following an apartment fire. It's alleged that he told Holcomb that he feared for the effect the smoke inhalation and lack of oxygen would have on their child.

The suit claims that Holcomb was told by a medical professional that the baby had not been harmed by the fire. This event was a turning point in the relationship, as Tyler had allegedly threatened to stop supporting her if she didn't proceed with the abortion. After she had the procedure, she left Tyler and returned home to start a new life. She says that she had moved on until the singer wrote about their experiences in his memoir without her consent, even listing her misspelled name (Julia Halcomb) in the book's acknowledgements.

Holcomb has previously shared the alleged details of her time with Tyler on the anti-abortion website Lifesitenews, in the 2021 documentary Look Away that focused on sexual abuse in rock culture and appearing on talk shows such as Tucker Carlson's show.

“I became lost in a rock and roll culture. In Steven’s world it was sex, drugs, and rock and roll, but it seemed no less chaotic than the world I left behind. I didn’t know it yet, but I would barely make it out alive,” Holcomb wrote in 2011. “I could not believe he was even asking me to have an abortion at this stage. He spent over an hour pressing me to go ahead and have the abortion. He said that I was too young to have a baby and it would have brain damage because I had been in the fire and taken drugs.”

Just one more example how minors having babies are not being reported. Children all over the country were being taken to these abortion mills so they could be molested again without anyone knowing about it.

Sick.

The democrat party should change the name of their party to "Groomers"

She probably said she was eighteen.
It was right before Aerosmith became a hit. He was just beginning to taste rock stardom. They were the substitute opening act for the headlining Mott the Hoople when I saw them. The scheduled opening act was Queen. Their guitarist was sick so they canceled and Aerosmith filled in.

She probably said she was eighteen.
It was right before Aerosmith became a hit. He was just beginning to taste rock stardom. They were the substitute opening act for the headlining Mott the Hoople when I saw them. The scheduled opening act was Queen. Their guitarist was sick so they canceled and Aerosmith filled in.
Why then was he asking to take custody from her parents?

Game, set, match.

But not to worry, he is far too rich to see jail time, and the Groomers are in charge of social justice, so he will be just fine.

Enjoy his music, will ya?

Why then was he asking to take custody from her parents?

Game, set, match.

But not to worry, he is far too rich to see jail time, and the Groomers are in charge of social justice, so he will be just fine.

Enjoy his music, will ya?
I went there to see Queen and Mott the Hoople, not Aerosmith (though I like some of Aerosmith music).

Forum List

Back