Anti-LGBT crusader Kid Rock Sang 'I Like 'Em Underage' on a Kids Movie Soundtrack/Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Denies He Sexually Assaulted a Minor

You first.

I remember a weezer song about him jacking off to a letter from a Japanese teen. It's just a song.
Yeah, it's always the other guy first.

I think most of our problems are based in a decaying culture, and "popular music" is right up there.

I don't give a shit about the politics of it. We're all to blame. I'm not like you. Thankfully.

Yeah, it's always the other guy first.

I think most of our problems are based in a decaying culture, and "popular music" is right up there.

I don't give a shit about the politics of it. We're all to blame. I'm not like you. Thankfully.

No, you are a pretend moderate who just tries to placate his conscience by thinking they aren't as bad as the other lefties.

No, you are a pretend moderate who just tries to placate his conscience by thinking they aren't as bad as the other lefties.
Yeah, I know. No matter what I actually say, no matter where I actually stand on the issues, I don't bend over for the Orange High Hard One™, so I must be an evil commie phony.

You're in a cult.

Yeah, I know. No matter what I actually say, no matter where I actually stand on the issues, I don't bend over for the Orange High Hard One™, so I must be an evil commie phony.

You're in a cult.

TDS flaring up again

You're in a cult.

So why am I voting for DeSantis in the Primary?

Because you know what a fucking embarrassment Trump is, even though you defend him with attacks. You'll vote for Trump if he gets the nomination.

Yes I will. I don't care about his antics, I care about his policy choices lining up with mine far more than with and Dem out there who has a chance of being President.

In a binary political system, any other option is not a real option.

I attack people who deserve it, sometimes you, sometimes not you, and all the time idiots like JoeB and Elmer Mudd, and say 90% of G5000.

Because you know what a fucking embarrassment Trump is, even though you defend him with attacks. You'll vote for Trump if he gets the nomination.

As you'll vote for any clown the demoquacks put up

Just stop, your charade is tiresome

Yes I will. I don't care about his antics, I care about his policy choices lining up with mine far more than with and Dem out there who has a chance of being President.

In a binary political system, any other option is not a real option.

I attack people who deserve it, sometimes you, sometimes not you, and all the time idiots like JoeB and Elmer Mudd, and say 90% of G5000.
Some of us who don't reside on the Left think that this ignorant, arrogant, caveman style of politics and governance will lead to more losses by the GOP and a lurch back to the Left. I posted this concern when Trump first won (examples of those posts available upon request).

We don't want that. We've been trying to warn you people, but you're too caught up in... whatever the fuck this is, to listen. We think America is better than this ridiculous orange shit show AND we don't want the hardcore Left to take advantage of it.

But I know, I'm a commie. A person can only be one or the other. That's all Trumpsters understand.

Some of us who don't reside on the Left think that this ignorant, arrogant, caveman style of politics and governance will lead to more losses by the GOP and a lurch back to the Left. I posted this concern when Trump first won (examples of those posts available upon request).

We don't want that. We've been trying to warn you people, but you're too caught up in... whatever the fuck this is, to listen. We think America is better than this ridiculous orange shit show AND we don't want the hardcore Left to take advantage of it.

But I know, I'm a commie. A person can only b one or the other. That's all Trumpsters understand.

Once again.... your TDS flares

Lol

But I know, I'm a commie. A person can only be one or the other. That's all Trumpsters understand.

No you are a leftist who bemoans the worst of your ilk, but won't leave the reservation.

Trump addressed the issues many people are concerned about, and ignores the ones many people don't care about.

But you can't see past his asshattery.

Forum List

Back