Affirmative action. Right or wrong

If affirmative action for blacks is wrong, then assigning handicapped parking for handicapped people is also wrong.

So you are saying (or believing) blacks are handicapped?

Really? In what way, and be specific?

Nope, I didn't say what you said. Here let me repeat, see if you can understand it.

If affirmative action for blacks is wrong, then assigning handicapped parking for handicapped people is also wrong.

Come back again if you didn't understand it this time either. I will repost it as often as it takes for you to understand the basic principle of my comment.

Yes...he is essentially saying that being black means you are handicapped.......it is the racism of the democrat party.......

He thinks blacks are handicapped by low IQ I guess. But shouldn't that be on an individual basis because not all blacks have low IQ as do some whites?

Blacks are discriminated against. I will speak for myself when I say that blacks are neither handicapped nor incapable nor lazy nor stupid. Blacks are discriminated against.

The racists find that last comment of mine very hurtful. Poor poor racists never understand why AA exists in the first place.

He thinks blacks are handicapped by low IQ I guess. But shouldn't that be on an individual basis because not all blacks have low IQ as do some whites?

Blacks are discriminated against. I will speak for myself when I say that blacks are neither handicapped nor incapable nor lazy nor stupid. Blacks are discriminated against.

The racists find that last comment of mine very hurtful. Poor poor racists never understand why AA exists in the first place.

Are people mean to you. :( Personally....I'd just give up.

You made the analogy. Stick with it and admit you think blacks are handicapped.

There is only one reason why we need AA: Racism. I would like nothing more than for our AA public policy to end. This will require end to racism and discrimination. Until that happens, AA is a necessary evil.

Remember when mom asked you to take your meds regularly while you were sick? You didn't like taking the meds, did you? There's only one way to stop taking your meds. You have to cure yourself, be healthy, avoid infection, don't hurt others and yourself and stay away from the doctor, Then your meds and bandages and treatment and therapy will stop. I know you don't like it, but you have to get better before it ends. Don't blame mom and the doctor for forcing you to take the meds. You get healthy, it's also in your own hands.

Get it?

There are different views on affirmative action in this country. One thing is certain though. It doesn't help to solve the problem of racial inequality in this country. On the contrary, the divide becomes even bigger thanks to the gifts from the government. Vicious circle works the following way:
1) Tell minorities they are being discriminated.
2) Promise them gifts and indulgence.
3) Bingo! They are now totally reliant on your help, yet believing everything in this country is against them.

Right and wrong are really non-issues here. The issue it was designed to deal with was clear discrimination and the prevention of minorities from progressing within our society. So the only two questions which matter are 1) has it been effective in attaining that goal and 2) if so, does it continue to be effective.

How many hours a day do you watch Fucks Nuse?

Democrats certainly treat blacks like their handicapped. It is disgusting.

Time to buck up people! Work hard....get an education....raise your children. It's pretty simple.

If someone is mean to you stop crying. Fuck 'em and prove the assholes wrong. Stop making excuses and man up. Okay?

Racism is wrong no matter how you try to justify it.....affirmative action is racism...and it needs to be stopped....

Nope AA is not racism. If AA is racism, then using your "logic" you are saying blacks are inviting racism upon themselves? Or that American people support the policy of racism? Or that somehow we accept racism as a public policy? Sorry, I disagree.

There are different views on affirmative action in this country. One thing is certain though. It doesn't help to solve the problem of racial inequality in this country. On the contrary, the divide becomes even bigger thanks to the gifts from the government. Vicious circle works the following way:
3) Bingo! They are now totally reliant on your help, yet believing everything in this country is against them.

Right and wrong are really non-issues here. The issue it was designed to deal with was clear discrimination and the prevention of minorities from progressing within our society. So the only two questions which matter are 1) has it been effective in attaining that goal and 2) if so, does it continue to be effective.

Poverty rates have gotten worse for blacks over the past 15 years.

The black middle class has grown a great deal since 1970 but has started to shrink in a big way under Obama (so has the white middle class).

Overall....the data regarding affirmative action doesn't look great.

How many hours a day do you watch Fucks Nuse?
None. I live in Prague and we don't get Fox, just CNN and BBC.

Your idiot analogy is as puerile as that vid you have in your signature I had the misfortune of watching. Sorry bud, you're a dime-a-dozen hack.

Time to buck up people! Work hard....get an education....raise your children. It's pretty simple.

If someone is mean to you stop crying. Fuck 'em and prove the assholes wrong. Stop making excuses and man up. Okay?

What the F are you talking about? Who's treating blacks like they're handicapped? And if dems are treating blacks like handicapped then why do dems consistently get black votes in the 90s percentile?

What you are saying is blacks invite racism and self humiliation from the dems upon themselves? Gawd, you Fucks Nuse viewers are complete morons.

Racism is wrong no matter how you try to justify it.....affirmative action is racism...and it needs to be stopped....

Nope AA is not racism. If AA is racism, then using your "logic" you are saying blacks are inviting racism upon themselves? Or that American people support the policy of racism? Or that somehow we accept racism as a public policy? Sorry, I disagree.

Affirmative Action is racism...it is giving special treatment to someone based on the color of their skin...moron....how is that not racism........and yes...too many people have fallen for democrat racism....they buy votes by supporting giving special treatment to people based on their race.....

if the democrats would stop being racists we could get past race as an issue..........

The black middle class has grown a great deal since 1970 but has started to shrink in a big way under Obama (so has the white middle class).

Yes discrimination and racism is partly to blame, which means we need more AA. Once again, thank you for agreeing with the dems.

Definitely not "right", but correct yes.

Yes discrimination and racism is partly to blame, which means we need more AA. Once again, thank you for agreeing with the dems.

Yes...let's fight racism and discrimination by doing more of it.....you really are a moron.........what government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party did you graduate from.....?

Affirmative Action is racism...it is giving special treatment to someone based on the color of their skin...moron....how is that not racism........and yes...too many people have fallen for democrat racism....they buy votes by supporting giving special treatment to people based on their race.....

if the democrats would stop being racists we could get past race as an issue..........

Nope, AA is not any more racist than handicapped parking is discriminatory or that we provide special treatment to some people who do not have the same privilege as us.

I don't like AA either, just I don't like taking my meds. But until I get better, the doctor says I must take my meds.

Sorry, if you don't like AA then you need to focus on ending racism. Don't blame the victims, blame the perpetrators. Case closed. Next?

What the F are you talking about? Who's treating blacks like they're handicapped? And if dems are treating blacks like handicapped then why do dems consistently get black votes in the 90s percentile?

What you are saying is blacks invite racism and self humiliation from the dems upon themselves? Gawd, you Fucks Nuse viewers are complete morons.

Good point! :thup: Democrat politicians and their policies are certainly working great in Baltimore....Detroit...Chicago....St Louis....etc.

I say...based on the evidence, you folks need to keep voting Democrat. Seems to be working for ya. :D

Nope, AA is not any more racist than handicapped parking is discriminatory or that we provide special treatment to some people who do not have the same privilege as us.

I don't like AA either, just I don't like taking my meds. But until I get better, the doctor says I must take my meds.

Sorry, if you don't like AA then you need to focus on ending racism. Don't blame the victims, blame the perpetrators. Case closed. Next?

Yes....I know....you were educated by democrats so you can't think your way out of a paper bag...by the way....go to the side of the bag that is open..............Affirmative Action is racism.....moron...

Forum List

Back