🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by nycflasher
You sure know alot about black people.
But since you offered, let's talk about ignorance. Do you want to start the thread or should I?

Yes, ignorance is a big problem for these blacks I speak of, and for whites that think that all blacks are equal to whites and that they should be given all of these opportunities and catered to. Like I said though, not all blacks are bad. It's good that there are blacks out there that can prove themselves with the image their fellow blacks give them. For example, when I turn on the news at night, all I hear about are shootings in the black and hispanic neighborhoods, robberies by blacks/hispanics, murders by blacks/hispanics, rapes by blacks/hispanics, etc. White people of course commit the same crimes, but in far less numbers. Also, a large and REAL fact is that any all-black or all-hispanic neighborhoods are known for their violence and crime. I've never visited one where this isn't so. All white neighborhoods "always" have the lowest crime and highest real-estate values. Of course, this is always criticized as a racist statement, but let me tell you, facts CANNOT be racist, just opinions can.

Go to your room!
No cookies for you.
You are to spend all weekend doing homework.
If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.
Don't cry over spilt milk.
Wash your mouth out with soap.
Don't cry for me, Argentina!
Get a life!

:rolleyes:

Anyone wanna place a bet on whether this thread will be closed as soon as Jim discovers the endless pages of one-line bickering?

I know you are but what am I?
I'm rubber, you're glue...

Ah, and I was feeling old. Nice to revisit grammar school.

he-he

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah that must be it, you've been begging like a dog in heat to get into it today or are you gonna deny it? I've reasoned with you, others have reasoned with you and you still have not been even civil in the least or did you think that nobody noticed all your snide remarks today?

I've been very civil to others who are civil. I respond in kind to trolls.

Originally posted by OCA
RWA YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! Do you want me to post some of his old posts? You think he's not in the same catefgory as Big D or is he also a non discriminator?

OCA,

You have to understand that everyone will speak more freely in these forums, and words are much much different than actions. I've never discriminated against anyone through an action (well and action is the only way you "can" discriminate against someone as far as I'm concerned). Even if I see some thug walking down the street in Fubu clothes, a doo-rag, and a side-ways cap, I don't go beat him up or scream at him. I do nothing. I may not like the way he looks, but that's a personal opinion.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
Yes, ignorance is a big problem for these blacks I speak of, and for whites that think that all blacks are equal to whites and that they should be given all of these opportunities and catered to.

Let's breakdown just this first statement of yours:

1. Ignorance is a problem for blacks.
- I see, so I say let's talk about ignorance and you say ignorance is a problem with blacks. Here is a definition of ignorance, and it applies to all races: The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
-One might put you in this category. And I'm not name-calling, I'm just calling a spade a spade (no pun intended ;-)

2. Ignorance is a problem for whites that think all blacks are equal to whites...
-All men are created equal.

Let's breakdown just this first statement of yours:

1. Ignorance is a problem for blacks.
- I see, so I say let's talk about ignorance and you say ignorance is a problem with blacks. Here is a definition of ignorance, and it applies to all races: The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
-One might put you in this category. And I'm not name-calling, I'm just calling a spade a spade (no pun intended ;-)

2. Ignorance is a problem for whites that think all blacks are equal to whites...

To be fair, he did not say ignorance was only in the black population. That's tjust the context he chose to focus on. he said THESE blacks and you left that out the THESE. Did you realize that?

...I'm just calling a spade a spade (no pun intended ;-)

...or a ****** a ****** (oh wait, you can't call a ****** a ****** even if they are one, you might get sued!)

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
To be fair, he did not say ignorance was only in the black population. That's tjust the context he chose to focus on. he said THESE blacks and you left that out the THESE. Did you realize that?

Nope, I mistyped. However, ignorance is an international problem not a black one. That's my point.

All men are "created equal," but there are many things you can do with your life that cause you to essentially "lose your ability to be on the same level as others."

...or a ****** a ****** (oh wait, you can't call a ****** a ****** even if they are one, you might get sued!)

And ignorance is a HUGE problem in the white population as well.
Evidenced by ignorant comments like this. Say whatever you want Vinnie, I won't sue you. And more importantly, I know you would never speak like that in fron of a big black man. Which makes you a wimp. And more importantly, your comments make you ignorant.

Sensible people don't have that word in their vocabulary.

Nope, I mistyped. However, ignorance is an international problem not a black one. That's my point.

He never said it was only a black problem. I'm sure he'd agree there are ignorant whites.

Vinnie. Do you believe in the existence of ignorant white people?

All men are "created equal," but there are many things you can do with your life that cause you to essentially "lose your ability to be on the same level as others."

Whatever that means.
Yeah, if you kill someone you lose your freedom and gain the right to get fucked up the ass. What's your point?

Say something earth-shattering or just simply intelligent. I dare you.
BTW, you are not even 1/10 as funny as Joe Pesci...

He never said it was only a black problem. I'm sure he'd agree there are ignorant whites.

Blah, blah, blah. Two peas in one tiny pod you two.
Expand your worldview....

Nobody's going to ever know everything, you have to agree to that. But as far as this issue, I live in Detroit, Michigan. We have a significant black population and a significant hispanic population. I understand race much more completely because of this. No one from New England can really say that they "know race" because there aren't many minorities in New England compared to other parts of the country. And what may sway your opinion is that fact that New England is the home to many more educated, more descent blacks or hispanics. That almost directly correlates with Big D's previous quote about blacks living in an area with white majority having better living conditions. Educated, descent, hard-wroking blacks live in better areas because they have worked hard and proved themselves as valuable individuals to get there.

I don't advocate discrimination of any kind. Not even against whites!

Get off your little cloud of unwarranted superiority.

I was just trying to clarify. Does that get in the way of you trying to put words in people's mouth?
:boohoo:

And ignorance is a HUGE problem in the white population as well.
Evidenced by ignorant comments like this. Say whatever you want Vinnie, I won't sue you. And more importantly, I know you would never speak like that in fron of a big black man. Which makes you a wimp. And more importantly, your comments make you ignorant.

Sensible people don't have that word in their vocabulary.

There is no REAL ignorance in this comment at all. Now, I did just throw it in because the "...calling a spade and spade..." thing kind of gave me that one.

Also, sensible and ignorant are two different things. It seems to me that you are getting them mixed up. You don't think what I'm saying is sensible, so I'm ignorant? Furthermore, what made ****** such a bad word? Blacks call themselves *******. Who says that a white person calling a black a ****** means that this white person is somehow showing ill towards the black person?

How can I count the ways you are ignorant?

Nobody's going to ever know everything, you have to agree to that. But as far as this issue, I live in Detroit, Michigan. We have a significant black population and a significant hispanic population. I understand race much more completely because of this. No one from New England can really say that they "know race" because there aren't many minorities in New England compared to other parts of the country. And what may sway your opinion is that fact that New England is the home to many more educated, more descent blacks or hispanics. That almost directly correlates with Big D's previous quote about blacks living in an area with white majority having better living conditions. Educated, descent, hard-wroking blacks live in better areas because they have worked hard and proved themselves as valuable individuals to get there.

Here's how:

1. "Nobody's going to ever know everything, you have to agree to that."

--OMG, an earth-shattering statement. Did you come up with that on your own or did you borrow it from the other resident genius, Big D ;-)

2. I grew up between Hartford, CT and NYC. Don't tell me you have a great understanding of race because you live in Detroit. Racists live in all types of neighborhoods. And you clearly don't understand race that well.

3. I really don't know what the fuck you're talking about so I'll stop here. "New England is the home to many more educated, more descent blacks or hispanics"

--huh? Any why are we talking about New England? Can't you think in a global context?

Of course, there are ignorant people everywhere. Everyone is ignorant to some extent. It would be extremely "ignorant" to think otherwise.

And you clearly don't understand race that well.

Well, I can say the same about you. You haven't showed us much about what you "do" understand, just what you don't.

On that note, let me give you a chance to enlighten us all.
You never answered my question above. I asked you to disprove Big D's quote. Please, please, spit it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back