Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
That's true, people are. But like I said, I was talking about "black" people complaining about discrimination from whites (which white people themselves obviously don't complain about) so that's why I said "Blacks can be..."

WHITES DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT DISCRIMINATION! HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING RWA'S POSTS! HOLY SHIT!

Originally posted by OCA
WHITES DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT DISCRIMINATION! HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING RWA'S POSTS! HOLY SHIT!

That's a complaint about the discrimination of the AA policy. Not discrimination against whites in society. Quit spinning and being intellectually dishonest.

Are you mods gonna let this troll do the same crap as before?

Oh boy, i'm gonna query Jimmy to see if I can post some old IM's. This might hurt if it happens so be forewarned.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
That's a complaint about the discrimination of the AA policy. Not discrimination against whites in society. Quit spinning and being intellectually dishonest.

Are you mods gonna let this troll do the same crap as before?

Dude they don't like you or do you not remember this classic "Dude what the fuck is your problem asshole, are you looking to get tossed?"

Originally posted by OCA
Dude they don't like you or do you not remember this classic "Dude what the fuck is your problem asshole, are you looking to get tossed?"

:trolls:

What category. The non racially discriminating category?

Go label yourself.

RWA YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! Do you want me to post some of his old posts? You think he's not in the same catefgory as Big D or is he also a non discriminator?

Originally posted by OCA
Oh boy, i'm gonna query Jimmy to see if I can post some old IM's. This might hurt if it happens so be forewarned.

You go do that, nubbin.

:trolls:

You got slapped down like a bitch last night, funniest damn thing i've seen here to be honest. Go ahead call me a troll, its the last option you have.

Originally posted by OCA
RWA YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! Do you want me to post some of his old posts? You think he's not in the same catefgory as Big D or is he also a non discriminator?

I thought you were talking about me, honey. Sorry. I don't know about vinnies old posts.

Originally posted by OCA
You got slapped down like a bitch last night, funniest damn thing i've seen here to be honest. Go ahead call me a troll, its the last option you have.

I have many options, logic is wasted on you. You will defend aa continually with no good reasoning. Then you go on attack. That makes you a troll.

hence: :trolls:

I thought you were talking about me, honey. Sorry. I don't know about vinnies old posts.

You need to read, get things straight or stay out of the forums, you are the sole reason for all the flaming going on here the last few days.

I have many options, logic is wasted on you. You will defend aa continually with no good reasoning. Then you go on attack. That makes you a troll.

hence: :trolls:

You have a shiner today from that pimp slap you got last night?

Originally posted by OCA

If you read that sentence more thoroughly, you see that I meant whites don't complain about discrimination from "other whites."

Originally posted by OCA
You need to read, get things straight or stay out of the forums, you are the sole reason for all the flaming going on here the last few days.

No. it's you and your inability to reason or even act like a human being.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
If you read that sentence more thoroughly, you see that I meant whites don't complain about discrimination from "other whites."

And if you reread all your posts you'll see your always wrong.

No. it's you and your inability to reason or even act like a human being.

Yeah that must be it, you've been begging like a dog in heat to get into it today or are you gonna deny it? I've reasoned with you, others have reasoned with you and you still have not been even civil in the least or did you think that nobody noticed all your snide remarks today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back