Afghan women rally, turning men red-faced with anger

Hijab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Encyclopedia of Islam and the Muslim World, the meaning of hijab has evolved over time:

The term hijab or veil is not used in the Qur'an to refer to an article of clothing for women or men, rather it refers to a spatial curtain that divides or provides privacy.

Because of this rigorous vetting process, regardless of what happens to the marital bedding, the marriage will stay intact?

Not quite sure what you were asking?

In Islam a girls character is of primary importance.

Of course a man wants to marry someone that is physically attracted to.

That's why when you go to the girls house to meet. She does not wear hijab.

But ift a man is serious about the girl he will have his mother, aunts, or sisters, go to the girls friends and ask questions about her.

Because once again, her character and behavior is of primary importance.

And takes precedence over her outward beauty. :cool:

Because of this rigorous vetting process, regardless of what happens to the marital bedding, the marriage will stay intact?

But ift a man is serious about the girl he will have his mother, aunts, or sisters, go to the girls friends and ask questions about her.

That's good. :razz:

I am referring to the fact that not all virgin women bleed. I am one. How would my Muslim husband handle such a scenario?

Last edited:
I am referring to the fact that not all virgin women bleed. I am one. How would my Muslim husband handle such a scenario?

Well you could tell him the classic, "I lost my virginity on a bicycle seat when I was a young girl story".

Or carry a well concealed penknife to draw a few drops of blood.

In all seriousness that would be between you and him. :cool:

You can easily convince him that the lack of blood is not unusual considering that he is a naive inexperienced virgin.

You can easily convince him that the lack of blood is not unusual considering that he is a naive inexperienced virgin.

I remember when I was a virgin going at it for the first time and I've heard my "abilities" aren't abnormal for men the first time, I feel sorry for a woman who marries a virgin man lol. She's got a lot of training to do!

I remember when I was a virgin going at it for the first time and I've heard my "abilities" aren't abnormal for men the first time, I feel sorry for a woman who marries a virgin man lol. She's got a lot of training to do!

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you mean like the one in Kuwait that proclaim sexual slavery will keep muslim men "faithful"? Where is your concern for a muslim woman encouraging the sexual slavery of women of a different race SD?

You're talking about a different topic now. Sexual slavery in Kuwait. I don't support sexual slavery. Stop twisting my position.

I'm opposed to female circumcision, sexual slavery, and the oppression of women in any way.

Yeah, I have heard that from you before. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. One side says you don't agree with that, the other side proclaims the religion that promotes it as "equal" with all other forms of "religion".

NO ONE here is hoping all muslims fall down and die. We are uplifted to see women that are living under terrible oppression stand against the "thugs" that make up the majority (that would not be ALL) of men walking the streets (and yes I meant to say that). It gives us hope that the human spirit will overcome that barbaric system embedded in islam, and those women of islam can walk out into the light of liberty.

I don't "talk out of both sides of my mouth". To posters who say that the religion of Islam is inherently evil, I say, it isn't.

Islam is misused by terrorists to justify their violence. That's wrong.

To those who say Christianity is inherently superior to Islam I say it isn't. The Bible is similarly misused throughout history to condone violence.

Sunni--

Did you say you WANTED TO participate in a stoning?

Where is that post?

Yeah, Sunni did. Kindof sad. I believe it said it would be an honor to carry out justice. :(

I get on with the guy, so don't want to jump on the Sunni is an evil hack train...but its true.

When I see the post, I'll believe it. Sunni says a lot of inflammatory things just to mess with people.

Thanks for not stepping on the bully train. I get along with Sunni too. We've had more than our share of knock down drag out fights over Islamic treatment of homosexuals, and his own aversion. We seem to have come out on the other side of all that somehow.

Last edited:
Sunni--

Where is that post?

Yeah, Sunni did. Kindof sad. I believe it said it would be an honor to carry out justice. :(

I get on with the guy, so don't want to jump on the Sunni is an evil hack train...but its true.

When I see the post, I'll believe it. He says a lot of inflammatory things just to irk people.

Thanks for not stepping on the bully train.

I believe its the "america is already sharia compliant thread" - from memory. i am trying to locate. and yes, he makes sport of it. :)

Sunni--

Where is that post?

They are taking my words out of context.

And never said that I "wanted" to participate in a stoning.

I said that I believe in capital punishment such as practice hear in the United States.

And that how a criminal is executed is irrelevant to me.

Be it lethal injection or Firing squad or hanging as permitted in the state of Utah

I did say that I would "participate" in a stoning if asked.

As long as the criminal had been sentenced and convicted in a legal court of law.

But some people jump me even though they are pro-death penalty.

Because they object to stoning as a method of execution.

If he said he wanted to participate in a stoning, that's a completely dumbass thing to do.

As I said, I am pro death penalty as are many Americans.

So I would have no problem in pushing the switch to execute by lethal injection a criminal who had murdered and raped a child.

Seems like half of Americans are pro death penalty so I don't see how this makes me extreme in any sense of the word.

If he said he wanted to participate in a stoning, that's a completely dumbass thing to do.

As I said, I am pro death penalty as are many Americans.

So I would have no problem in pushing the switch to execute by lethal injection a criminal who had murdered and raped a child.

Seems like half of Americans are pro death penalty so I don't see how this makes me extreme in any sense of the word.

Just to refresh your memory Sunni, you said you don't care for how long or how the criminal suffers as long as justice is served and that you'd gladly stone if called upon. Sorry my friend, you did.

By no means was there excited anticipatory enthusiasm such as "bring on a stoning, i cant wait". The argument was that stoning was cruel and unusual and even barbaric and that if a death sentence were warranted, but certainly a humane approach could be utilized.

ok. i am slowing backing out...ciao for now diverse, weird, wonderful people from all over!

Just to refresh your memory Sunni, you said you don't care for how long or how the criminal suffers as long as justice is served and that you'd gladly stone if called upon. Sorry my friend, you did.

That was in reference to a criminal who raped, tortured, and murdered a young child.

And someone who posted that although they believed in the death penalty they would not want this criminal to suffer during the execution.

When I think of all that this child suffered.

I could care less if the criminal has a slow and lingering death.

Be it lethal injection or stoning. :evil:

Sunni--

Where is that post?

When I see the post, I'll believe it. Sunni says a lot of inflammatory things just to mess with people.

Thanks for not stepping on the bully train. I get along with Sunni too. We've had more than our share of knock down drag out fights over Islamic treatment of homosexuals, and his own aversion. We seem to have come out on the other side of all that somehow.

I asked him if he would stone someone. Pick up a rock and throw it at a woman? He said if the laws showed her guilty, he would gladly do it.
Fact. And no I ain't going to hunt down the thread. He said it. Everyone saw him say it. That's when I wrote him off as a human being and have nothing to do with him.

That was in reference to a criminal who raped, tortured, and murdered a young child.

And someone who posted that although they believed in the death penalty they would not want this criminal to suffer during the execution.

When I think of all that this child suffered.

I could care less if the criminal has a slow and lingering death.

Be it lethal injection or stoning. :evil:

Bullshit. You are a fucking LIAR and everyone that saw your reply KNOWS you are a LIAR. It was in reference to NOTHING except a simple question I asked you.
"Would you really stand in front of a pile of sharp stones with other punishers and throw those rocks until the woman was dead?" and you said YES.

Forum List

Back