African American Duke University Economist Calls for $12 Trillion in Slavery Reparations

" ' BLaMe ' , When Helping Yourself When None Are Stopping You Is Not An Option "

* Not Going To Happen *

/----/ Pay them in Bitcoin. Problem solved.
They are not getting paid formal reparations at all ; it is called wake up to reality and move on , then " the problem " is solved .

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
" ' BLaMe ' , When Helping Yourself When None Are Stopping You Is Not An Option "

* Not Going To Happen *

They are not getting paid formal reparations at all ; it is called wake up to reality and move on , then " the problem " is solved .
We will get reparations. They will be paid for American government human rights violations against blacks from either 1776 until the date the decision is made, 1865 until the the decision is made, from 1927 until the decision is made, or 1934 until the decision is made. The issue goes way past the days of slavery. That's why you racists don't want to talk about what whites did after slavery.

“One of the conclusions of the Kerner Report was that white racism was at work, was the cause of the upsets and the uprisings that we had. In fact, the report stated that white society created it, perpetuates it, and sustains it.”

Truth-When facts show that blame is correctly assessed to those responsible for the problem.

i have some black blood in me.....i wonder if i can grab a hunded thousand of that?.....
Yawn!
its true....im Sicilian....if you knew about the Moors you would not be yawning...my grandmothers 2 brothers were blacker than many blacks one was so black they called him blackie and he hung with the blacks over the Sicilians.....
The Moors have nothing to do with slavery here in the US.
did i say they did?.....

We can start with a base of $12 trillion.

From that we subtract all the Federal, state and local welfare given to the Negroes over the years.

Then we can subtract the inefficiency to the economy caused by Affrimative Action and EEO programs.

Then we can subtract the cost of the failure of education on the economy caused by having integrated schools.

Then we subtract the cost of keeping criminal Negroes locked up for criminal behavior.

Then we subtract the cost of Negro crime.

Then we subtract the cost of all their looting and rioting and destruction over the decades.

If the Moon Bats really believe that the Civil War was fought to free the slaves then we need to subtract the cost of the war.

They will owe us money when we get done with the real economic balance.

Don't forget to subtract the losses to the families who lost loved ones in the Civil War. That alone caused many families to be tossed into poverty for generations.

* Not Going To Happen *

We will get reparations. They will be paid for American government human rights violations against blacks from either 1776 until the date the decision is made, 1865 until the the decision is made, from 1927 until the decision is made, or 1934 until the decision is made. The issue goes way past the days of slavery. That's why you racists don't want to talk about what whites did after slavery.

No, you won't. You don't deserve anything but contempt. You extremists are not representative of the majority of black families.

But, if it would result in all you extremists leaving this country, I would go for that. You hate this country anyway so we will pay for all you haters to leave.

Hows that for a deal.

* Not Going To Happen *

No, you won't. You don't deserve anything but contempt. You extremists are not representative of the majority of black families.

But, if it would result in all you extremists leaving this country, I would go for that. You hate this country anyway so we will pay for all you haters to leave.

Hows that for a deal.
As usual you have no clue what youre talking about. IM2 is squarely in the majority of what most Black people feel and think of whites.

You are a scrub with no power of negotiations. If you want a deal we will talk to your leaders.

i have some black blood in me.....i wonder if i can grab a hunded thousand of that?.....
Yawn!
its true....im Sicilian....if you knew about the Moors you would not be yawning...my grandmothers 2 brothers were blacker than many blacks one was so black they called him blackie and he hung with the blacks over the Sicilians.....
did i say they did?.....
Yes when you asked for some money. Why would having Moors in your background qualify you to receive reparations from the US government?

Yawn!
did i say they did?.....
Yes when you asked for some money. Why would having Moors in your background qualify you to receive reparations from the US government?
i was just being snarky according to IM......

Yawn!
did i say they did?.....

Why does being black qualify you? Now, if you could prove you were descended from slaves, that I might go for.

But most blacks moved to the US long, long, long after slavery had ended.

" Figuratively Reparations Have Already Been Received "

* Easy Key All Eighteen Twenty *

Argue with this well understood and ethically maintained tenet .

[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

* Individualism Equality Rule Set *

Those individuals being compelled to forfeit self ownership or self determination are entitled to self defense against such illegitimate aggression .

Each receives resources for providence in their lives and only the villainy of a covetous fool expects illegitimate aggression against self ownership or self determination of other individuals based upon an over aggrandized arrogance of self entitlement because their own inception resources were not equal with those of some other jones .

" The plan, written for The Roosevelt Institute, calls for between $10 trillion and $12 trillion — approximately $800,000 per African-American household — to be paid. "

Sounds foolish to me
I'll be out adopting relatives from India and Jamaica tomorrow.

" Profundity Of Those Bemoaning Historical Valuations Of Comparative Social Conditions As Illegitimate In Its Time "

* Jealousy Pitching Guilt Against Providence Of Serendipity *

The historical threats against europe by invasions from moors , from turks , from asia , also culminated from a compulsion for security and an opportunity for relief that europeans succeeded in manifesting destiny to the americas .

The moors have something to do with the inception of slavery to the americas in portugual , as an extension of exercises in long standing traditions from institutions leveraging human labor to get things done for a greater good but not being able to trade resources to have the tasks completed .

We can start with a base of $12 trillion.

From that we subtract all the Federal, state and local welfare given to the Negroes over the years.

Then we can subtract the inefficiency to the economy caused by Affrimative Action and EEO programs.

Then we can subtract the cost of the failure of education on the economy caused by having integrated schools.

Then we subtract the cost of keeping criminal Negroes locked up for criminal behavior.

Then we subtract the cost of Negro crime.

Then we subtract the cost of all their looting and rioting and destruction over the decades.

If the Moon Bats really believe that the Civil War was fought to free the slaves then we need to subtract the cost of the war.

They will owe us money when we get done with the real economic balance.

Don't forget to subtract the losses to the families who lost loved ones in the Civil War. That alone caused many families to be tossed into poverty for generations.
There will be no subtraction for that. Families of white Union soldiers and descendants of white confederate soldiers who did not fight in the war to save the union, got reparations. Thar war did not create generational poverty for whites. Whites did not fight to free slaves as you will shortly be shown. Furthermore if whites had died fighting slavery, you do not get reparations for fighting a war caused by YOUR human rights violations. Every way it is looked at, you racist have no case for objections. The only reason you get to argue your idiocy is white privilege.

Forum List

Back