Afro American Congressman? Wants People Who Don't Receive Welfare To Be Drug Tested.

Is that why I have practiced tax avoision for 35 years?

You haven't practiced anything. Selling pot and not reporting your income is not tax avoidance. You are earning money illegally which doesn't get taxed. It's also why I'm for doing away with our tax system altogether and instituting a consumption tax.

How about IQ tests for welfare recipients?

If it were up to me, I would have a law where you can't receive one cent of any welfare program unless you are fixed first. We can never solve poverty by influencing poor people to procreate. The apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree in most cases.

If you are into eugenically improving the human species, that is exactly the opposite way to go about it. Being wealthy doesn't mean you are better. If anything, it means that you are more dishonest, cut throat and willing to kiss ass until your lips catch on fire. Also, look at Charles II. He was a freak with a jutting lower jaw. But by your standards, he would be genetically superior.

OP's latent sexism is on flagrant display in the thread title.

Did nobody else notice?

If you are into eugenically improving the human species, that is exactly the opposite way to go about it. Being wealthy doesn't mean you are better. If anything, it means that you are more dishonest, cut throat and willing to kiss ass until your lips catch on fire. Also, look at Charles II. He was a freak with a jutting lower jaw. But by your standards, he would be genetically superior.

It has nothing to do with eugenics or genetics period. What I suggest here is the same thing that happens to working people.

Working people live on a fixed income. Because of that, some don't have any children at all. Others have a limit which is usually around 2 children. When they reach their limit on children they can afford, one or the other practices birth control. They have no more children.

From a liberal prospective, it's perfectly fine if taxpayers have to limit their family size because of income, but unfair if those taxpayers insist the people they support do the same.

Now if you want to talk genetics, yes, poor people generally have poor offspring. Middle-class generally have middle-class children. Same goes for upper-class and the wealthy. There are always exceptions to the rule, but it's the exception and not the norm.

Now if you want to stereotype all wealthy as dishonest and cut-throat, then all the poor are drug addicts and criminals. Which group would our society be better off with?

Is that why I have practiced tax avoision for 35 years?

You haven't practiced anything. Selling pot and not reporting your income is not tax avoidance. You are earning money illegally which doesn't get taxed. It's also why I'm for doing away with our tax system altogether and instituting a consumption tax.
When did I sell pot for an income? Since you know everything about nothing................

It has nothing to do with eugenics or genetics period. What I suggest here is the same thing that happens to working people.

Working people live on a fixed income. Because of that, some don't have any children at all. Others have a limit which is usually around 2 children. When they reach their limit on children they can afford, one or the other practices birth control. They have no more children.

From a liberal prospective, it's perfectly fine if taxpayers have to limit their family size because of income, but unfair if those taxpayers insist the people they support do the same.

Now if you want to talk genetics, yes, poor people generally have poor offspring. Middle-class generally have middle-class children. Same goes for upper-class and the wealthy. There are always exceptions to the rule, but it's the exception and not the norm.

Now if you want to stereotype all wealthy as dishonest and cut-throat, then all the poor are drug addicts and criminals. Which group would our society be better off with?

What you said had everything to do with eugenics. You talked about getting people fixed if they were on public assistance. It makes perfect sense if they are negro or latino. But getting White people fixed implies that there is something wrong with the children they would have. Most often, that wouldn't be the case. Also, long ago, the Prime Minister of England spoke about the "eccess poor" that the wealthy always complained about. He basically said that the Duke of Wellington was gald at the Battle of Waterloo that England had "excess poor." To have fighting for him of course.

Next, no couple would willingly have no children. Next, White people do tend to limit the number of children they have. But it has nothing to do with their income. Next, the children families on assistance are allowed to have should be limited. (Unless they're White) But getting them fixed so they can't have children at all, even if their financial circumstances improve, is going as bit far.

Next, of course poor people have poor children. It's like the "untouchable" class in India. Of course any children they have are going to be "untouchabe" too. But none of that has the slightest thing to do with genetics. At least very very very little. And the same goes for middle class and upper class children.

Next, nothing I said has anything at all to do with "stereotypes." It has to do with cold hard fact. First, the more people have, generally, the more they want. And I have never heard of a wealthy person who didn't want to become wealthier. It is also well known that the more wealthy somebody is, the more dishonest they are likely to be. Because consequences aren't something that comes to play in their lives as it does to a poor person.

Even status can promote dishonesty. I saw a study once where they would bring a child onto a room to take a short test. The answers of the test were put on a piece of paper face down on the desk. Which they were told not to look at. The children in this study were divided into two groups. Half of the children were given small desks to sit at and half were given large, full sized desks to sit at. The children who sat at the large desks were far more likely to take a peek at the answers.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_o8xc3k5fr31u9pvh5_540.jpg

Lawmaker wants the rich to be drug tested before receiving high-dollar tax deductions

A Congresswoman who is “sick and tired” of drug testing welfare recipients has introduced a bill in Congress that would subject the rich to many of those same requirements.

Personally I am sick and tired of government dependent savages infringing on my liberty.

Yes, comrade, all money is the people's money. When you don't take someone's money, that is giving them money.

Why does the word "Marxist" bother you again?

What you said had everything to do with eugenics. You talked about getting people fixed if they were on public assistance. It makes perfect sense if they are negro or latino. But getting White people fixed implies that there is something wrong with the children they would have. Most often, that wouldn't be the case. Also, long ago, the Prime Minister of England spoke about the "eccess poor" that the wealthy always complained about. He basically said that the Duke of Wellington was gald at the Battle of Waterloo that England had "excess poor." To have fighting for him of course.

Next, no couple would willingly have no children. Next, White people do tend to limit the number of children they have. But it has nothing to do with their income. Next, the children families on assistance are allowed to have should be limited. (Unless they're White) But getting them fixed so they can't have children at all, even if their financial circumstances improve, is going as bit far.

Next, of course poor people have poor children. It's like the "untouchable" class in India. Of course any children they have are going to be "untouchabe" too. But none of that has the slightest thing to do with genetics. At least very very very little. And the same goes for middle class and upper class children.

Next, nothing I said has anything at all to do with "stereotypes." It has to do with cold hard fact. First, the more people have, generally, the more they want. And I have never heard of a wealthy person who didn't want to become wealthier. It is also well known that the more wealthy somebody is, the more dishonest they are likely to be. Because consequences aren't something that comes to play in their lives as it does to a poor person.

Even status can promote dishonesty. I saw a study once where they would bring a child onto a room to take a short test. The answers of the test were put on a piece of paper face down on the desk. Which they were told not to look at. The children in this study were divided into two groups. Half of the children were given small desks to sit at and half were given large, full sized desks to sit at. The children who sat at the large desks were far more likely to take a peek at the answers.
What you said had everything to do with eugenics. You talked about getting people fixed if they were on public assistance. It makes perfect sense if they are negro or latino. But getting White people fixed implies that there is something wrong with the children they would have. Most often, that wouldn't be the case.

No, it has nothing to do with something being wrong with the children, it has to do with people not being able to afford children making children the liability of taxpayers. If you are on public assistance and want a family, then wait until you are financially secure enough to not be on assistance, get an income of your own, and have all the children you can afford. But don't sit home popping out kids like a bubble machine and expect me to pay for it. I don't care if it's black people, Latino people, Asian people or Arab people. Race is not the issue--responsibility is.

Most all birth control procedures can be revered. And if you don't want such procedures, don't go on public assistance. Get a job instead.

I know plenty of white couples that have no children. A few of them in my family to be honest. And yes, it's because of the expense that comes with children. And I know plenty of white couples with children that have expressed a desire to have more if they could only afford them.

You are voicing opinion and not fact. Saying somebody is going to be dishonest because of money is your hate for successful people and that's all. And even if there were something to that, WTF would you care how honest they are? What business is it of yours?

What you said had everything to do with eugenics. You talked about getting people fixed if they were on public assistance. It makes perfect sense if they are negro or latino. But getting White people fixed implies that there is something wrong with the children they would have. Most often, that wouldn't be the case.

No, it has nothing to do with something being wrong with the children, it has to do with people not being able to afford children making children the liability of taxpayers. If you are on public assistance and want a family, then wait until you are financially secure enough to not be on assistance, get an income of your own, and have all the children you can afford. But don't sit home popping out kids like a bubble machine and expect me to pay for it. I don't care if it's black people, Latino people, Asian people or Arab people. Race is not the issue--responsibility is.

Most all birth control procedures can be revered. And if you don't want such procedures, don't go on public assistance. Get a job instead.

I know plenty of white couples that have no children. A few of them in my family to be honest. And yes, it's because of the expense that comes with children. And I know plenty of white couples with children that have expressed a desire to have more if they could only afford them.

You are voicing opinion and not fact. Saying somebody is going to be dishonest because of money is your hate for successful people and that's all. And even if there were something to that, WTF would you care how honest they are? What business is it of yours?

First, for some people, they will never be able to find employment. At least nothing meaningful or long lasting. That is just how our capitalist dog eat dog system works. Are people to stop having children just because our economic system is diseased? Is importing mexicans really the answer to you? Next, I may be banned for saying it. But for me, "race" IS the issue. There are already too many people on the planet than it can sustainably support. But the population of Whites isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. But every single day there are at least about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before.

As for reversing birth control, if you are in favor of paying to get people fixed, are you alsi in favor of paying to get them unfixed? Next, things are a little different these days. I always see help wanted signs at places like 7-11 or McDonalds. But back in the early 80's, when I really needed work, ther was none to be had. Even at McDonalds. The only way you were likely to find work is if you knew somebody. So it's pretty easy to just say "get a job." But there was a time when it was impossible in the part of Michigan where I lived. Also, for some, they could simply be too poor to work. Because often times, to work, you need a car for transportation. Many can't afford that.

Next, the whole point in getting married is to have a family. If that isn't their goal, they're pretty stupid for having gotten married. Next, what I said about the wealthy being more dishonest isn't an opinion. It is a fact. Next, why would I care? Because I have been and still am a victim of the dishonesty of the wealthy. And the dishonesty of the wealthy IS something that is likely to "trickle down." The Russians have a saying that a fish rots from the head down. Also, ever see the documentary, "The Corporation?" In it they show that most corporations are psychopathic and sociopathic entities. (Along with other unplesant things) That's not good.

Forum List

Back