After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from NY

Are there not pictures of the second plane flying right into the second tower? It looked like the second plane nearly went all the way through the structure.
image105.jpg

That's a plane.

This an awfully fake CGI plane from 911 with no right wing.

these are better quality videos and it sure looks like a plane to me

My father's a computer graphics artist. It seems you'd be amazed at what they can do with computers these days. All those movie effects? A lot of them aren't actually filmed, but done with computers. Seriously, if you really want to study the issue, I highly recommend watching a 9/11 documentary such as the following one...

So all the dead people were CGI????? You're as dumb as the idiot that started this thread.

So, all the dead passengers were inside a CGI with no wings or windows and misaligned plane parts? You're a dumb piece of shit.

wb-ci-934_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Are there not pictures of the second plane flying right into the second tower? It looked like the second plane nearly went all the way through the structure.
image105.jpg

That's a plane.

My father's a computer graphics artist. It seems you'd be amazed at what they can do with computers these days. All those movie effects? A lot of them aren't actually filmed, but done with computers. Seriously, if you really want to study the issue, I highly recommend watching a 9/11 documentary such as the following one...

So all the dead people were CGI????? You're as dumb as the idiot that started this thread.

So, all the dead passengers were inside a CGI with no wings or windows and misaligned plane parts? You're a dumb piece of shit.

What exactly are you claiming? That the plane was real or not?

You ever flown in a CGI plane?

That's a stupid question.

And again with this stupid shit. Ok what happened to the crew and passengers of the aircraft? If no planes where did they go?

The 911 commission disagrees with you and offers proof that chopper 4 did not capture flight 175. You must prove that all footage lines up together as only one thing being near the towers. You cannot do this because the ball was at the southwest corner of T1 five seconds before T2 exploded in the front. They cannot be reconciled as being one. It is impossible.

The fake plane nonsense has it behind/south of T2 where it had to be, of course. These simple facts debunk your beliefs and guarantee they cannot be proven in reality.

fake-175-flight-path_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

they do the same thing in their ramblings that a plane hit the towers that they do in their same ramblings that the fires caused the collapse of the towers ignore the laws of physics how they were violated that day.:biggrin:

anytime you tell them pesky little facts that its obvious the photos were faked because it is IMPOSSIBLE for a plane to pass in and out of a steel framed tower like it is swiss cheese as one photo taken shows,they play dodgeball same as they do when you prove to them explosives brought the towers down, go into one liner insults.:biggrin:

they skipped junior high school science classes otherwise they would know that never in history has fires caused a tower to collapse and if they had not,they would know that aluminum crumples up if you slam it against steel.you spell that out to them dummies style,it STILL never registers with them cause they only see what they WANT to see.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I posted an article in another thread about some of these things. It was the thread that Dale was saying goodbye. Many of the things you guys are bringing up were refuted there.

Here is an article from Popular Mechanics, who did the research and wrote an entire book debunking the theories, INCLUDING the one that the fires were not hot enough to "melt" steel.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - The World Trade Center

I only asked it because of yours; trying to get you to think a little bit about what 7forever said. Instead of insulting the people you're talking to, you might try paying a little more attention to what they're actually saying.

I only asked it because of yours; trying to get you to think a little bit about what 7forever said. Instead of insulting the people you're talking to, you might try paying a little more attention to what they're actually saying.

Oohhhhhh, you were just showing us that you're as stupid as he is, got it.

Sigh -.- You can lead a horse to water...

I explained clearly and presented evidence that only an object was captured by chopper 4, the longest and most authentic footage from 911. Go back and the read the OP and others on page 1.

I explained clearly and presented evidence that only an object was captured by chopper 4, the longest and most authentic footage from 911. Go back and the read the OP and others on page 1.

AND.......the object was a commercial jet

With no right wing, stabililzer, or rudder. That's your plane in a real debate.

wtctechmac.jpg

2nd Plane Impact: Techmac - YouTube

wtctechmac.jpg

ONE MORE TIME DUMBASS........FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING, BETTER QUALITY VIDEO THAN YOUR GRAINY,PISS POOR VIDEO THAT YOU IGNORANTLY ARE BASING YOUR FUCKED UP STUPID THEORIES ON.

wtctechmac.jpg

ONE MORE TIME DUMBASS........FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING, BETTER QUALITY VIDEO THAN YOUR GRAINY,PISS POOR VIDEO THAT YOU IGNORANTLY ARE BASING YOUR FUCKED UP STUPID THEORIES ON.

ONE MORE TIME DUMBASS........FROM THE MOST RELIABLE FOOTAGE FROM 911. BETTER QUALITY VIDEO THAN YOUR GRAINY, PISS POOR VIDEOS THAT YOU IGNORANTLY BASE YOUR FUCKED UP STUPID THEORIES ON. A floating ball was filmed coming from the west, an impossible trajectory in those final seconds for a plane of any size.

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wtctechmac.jpg

ONE MORE TIME DUMBASS........FROM THE MOST RELIABLE FOOTAGE FROM 911. BETTER QUALITY VIDEO THAN YOUR GRAINY, PISS POOR VIDEOS THAT YOU IGNORANTLY BASE YOUR FUCKED UP STUPID THEORIES ON. A floating ball was filmed coming from the west, an impossible trajectory in those final seconds for a plane of any size.

A FLOATING BALL BROUGHT DOWN THE WTC TOWERS????
BWAHAHAHAHAHA,,,, I feel sorry for such stupidity. Oh I'm sorry for being so insensitive, go take your meds, have a nap, it will be alright.

image105.jpg

That's a plane.

Is the reason you keep avoiding my question because there is no logical response? Where are the people hiding that were on 4 planes? Where are they? Where are the planes? Where is flight 175? Surely it has run out of fuel and landed somewhere by now....
ec8b8bff4e4372fcca0c44d005647ade.jpg

Photo shop or hijacked plane full of dead Americans?
Is it a co-incidence that on the same day someone decided to play a visual plane trick on us, there was a plane that was actually hijacked?
Instead of avoiding the hard question, how about coming up with an answer, so I can quit asking, "Where have the United pilots and their planes and passengers been hiding for 15 years?"

Last edited:

Is the reason you keep avoiding my question because there is no logical response? Where are the people hiding that were on 4 planes? Where are they? Where are the planes? Where is flight 175? Surely it has run out of fuel and landed somewhere by now....
ec8b8bff4e4372fcca0c44d005647ade.jpg

Photo shop or hijacked plane full of dead Americans?
Is it a co-incidence that on the same day someone decided to play a visual plane trick on us, there was a plane that was actually hijacked?
Instead of avoiding the hard question, how about coming up with an answer, so I can quit asking, "Where have the United pilots and their planes and passengers been hiding for 15 years?"

I have no idea, but it certainly didn't impact T2.

Nothing has changed one bit about chopper 4 filming an object that was neither a plane or helicopter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLVxWUbPDU

Minute 2:12, a small object enters the frame from the upper right corner --
Rapid Direct Decent, No Banked Turn

This clip of raw, uncut footage was obtained through
the Freedom of Information Act
by the National
Institute of Standards and Technology.

The running time is 3:15. At minute 2:12, a small
object
enters the frame from the upper right corner.
It moves in a straight line, swiftly moving from a
higher altitude to a lower altitude, coming from a
southwesterly direction (around Elizabeth, NJ).

The object makes no "banked turn," as famously
recorded by so many other cameras - nor has it any
visible wings, for that matter

Then, it plows straight into the south side of
the South Tower, with explosions emanating from the
north side, in the vicinity of the 60th floors.

So you are trying to claim that someone used explosives on one tower and a plane to take down the other one? We all saw the second plane quite clearly. That is just crazy talk.

image105.jpg

That's a plane.

Where are the markings and windows on these images you claim was 175? They surely had to be captured at least once with so many recordings. Retards like yourself must always ignore the details that are essential to prove something as epic as 911.

The plane images are ridiculous fakes. Much of the footage was from the news, therefore the low quality excuse can't be explained without admitting the footage was purposely degraded. The amateur and broadcast footage all looks the same because it was all manufactured by the same sources that produced the forged content.

wtcliveabc.jpg

wtcfakewest.jpg

wtccloudblob-1.jpg

wtcperfect767.jpg

So, somehow, while cameras were rolling LIVE, they were able to add in CGI effects? You have got to be shitting me...

Forum List

Back