After almost a year of insulting the Democrats Liars, Fake News, Witch Hunts~ It has come to this..

The narrative has changed from "they didnt have anything to do with Russia" to "they didnt do anything illegal with russia"
The same thing the left did with hillary. Weird how that works..

What goes around comes around...This is why I hate lies.. I pounded that in to my boys while raising them..

I seriously think if Trump didn't attack and belittle people so much it would not be as big as it is right now..
Same thing the right said about obama and hillary lying about benghazi :lol:

It's all a feelings driven agenda from a segment of society that is feelings rather than facts driven

No wonder the opioid epedemic is coincident, these addled feelings can be the ruination of the person and society

Now they are off Trump and onto a family member . Soon it will be a 2nd cousin

Grow up people and get on with a fact based life, we always do and already haven

lmao.gif
:laugh2:
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

Seriously though, Trumps Team continued insults have brought this on. Why didn't Trump just be honest about his connections, instead he brought this whole thing on himself..

But what does Conway do

Insults again like a Sesame Street Hag.. wow... This only pisses off the people and will come back around to bite them in the ass.

screen%20shot%202017-07-12%20at%2090535%20pm.png

Donald Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway uses Sesame Street flashcards to explain collusion to Americans
Is that a REAL Time cover or one of those fake ones like Trump had in his club?
I couldnt believe that shit..

Read the link, it is real Time cover..... If I were Trump Jr. I would hide out until this calms down.

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

Seriously though, Trumps Team continued insults have brought this on. Why didn't Trump just be honest about his connections, instead he brought this whole thing on himself..

But what does Conway do

Insults again like a Sesame Street Hag.. wow... This only pisses off the people and will come back around to bite them in the ass.

Donald Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway uses Sesame Street flashcards to explain collusion to Americans

No it is real...check out the link there is a video as well. Almost feel sorry for the guy..
I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. What's unusual is that he got caught. There's plenty of them in this world and they tend to multiply like flies around power and money.
There's no question his father knew what was promised. What a lovely Welcome Wagon gift for the new campaign. LOL
Trump ought to come clean now or he's gonna end up in hotter water than he's ever dealt with before.

The narrative has changed from "they didnt have anything to do with Russia" to "they didnt do anything illegal with russia"
The same thing the left did with hillary. Weird how that works..

What goes around comes around...This is why I hate lies.. I pounded that in to my boys while raising them..

I seriously think if Trump didn't attack and belittle people so much it would not be as big as it is right now..
Same thing the right said about obama and hillary lying about benghazi :lol:

How many times did Congress drag Hillary in to question her...? One day for 9 hours... A movie was made about it.. And he may have lost the election over it.

Last edited:
It's all a feelings driven agenda from a segment of society that is feelings rather than facts driven

No wonder the opioid epedemic is coincident, these addled feelings can be the ruination of the person and society

Grow up people and get on with a fact based life, we always do and already haven

just goes to show how many players there is in Trumps Cartel ... if the path leads to the dog the American people deserve to know about it.

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

But what does Conway do

I heard somewhere Trump jr. is considering legal action over that lying mag cover. Any fool can see it proves nothing.

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

But what does Conway do

I couldnt believe that shit..

Read the link, it is real Time cover..... If I were Trump Jr. I would hide out until this calms down.
no, i meant the fake on trump in his office

just goes to show how many players there is in Trumps Cartel ... if the path leads to the dog the American people deserve to know about it.
Calling it "the Trump cartel" just makes you all tingly doesn't it

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

But what does Conway do

No it is real...check out the link there is a video as well. Almost feel sorry for the guy..
I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. What's unusual is that he got caught. There's plenty of them in this world and they tend to multiply like flies around power and money.
There's no question his father knew what was promised. What a lovely Welcome Wagon gift for the new campaign. LOL
Trump ought to come clean now or he's gonna end up in hotter water than he's ever dealt with before.

Like I said before, I wonder if Putin had anything to do with this leak? Maybe Trump called his bluff during their meeting..What do you think.?

Trump won't come clean...Fox news has already shown how they are going to deal with it..

"No Laws have been Broken" Trumps Motto: Deny and Distract..

Cool....so when is TIME going to post the story about Natalie V working for Fusion GPS, THE DNC, and The Democrat Party?

Joseph Goebbels is proud of you today.

obama-surveillance1.jpg

Who knows maybe Obama did set him up, but the Trumps took the bait.. Personally though I seriously think Putin had this on Trump...it is too coincidental that this all came out so close to the Trump/ Putin meeting . Maybe Trump called his bluff..

Career Politicians vs first time Politician.

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

But what does Conway do

That is a very, very irresponsible front cover of Time Magazine, TOTAL Propaganda and NOT accurate, Donald Trump Jr. should be thinking of suing that Leftist birdcage liner.

From the actual article written by the Propagandist Hack, where he admits that Donald Trump Jr. has broken NO LAWS.

upload_2017-7-13_17-21-51.png

upload_2017-7-13_17-24-41.png

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

But what does Conway do

I heard somewhere Trump jr. is considering legal action over that lying mag cover. Any fool can see it proves nothing.
Yes, it "proves" something. It's not criminal, but he got caught red handed, alright. Hope he plans on using a "only pay if you win" attorney for that one, if he sues.

:lmao:

And still no evidence of collusion which still isn't a crime or the whole DNC, the media, the Ukrainians, Fusion GPS, John McCain over the dossier and others are all going to be wearing orange.

I just don't see what John McCain has to do with this... And perhaps this one thing is going to bring down the whole camp including some democrats...
I am just glad to have something that the Trumps can't call fake news. and Deny it.

The people have 0 power over what these corrupt people do, it is time to put them in their place.
There are people on the RIGHT who are VERY CORRUPT. You guys on THE LEFT need to KNOW that and recognize that.
Those people are against Trump and want to stop him too. The reality is that many Democrats voted for Trump because they want The kind of shit that is going on RIGHT NOW to stop.

So either you are for cleaning up corruption in Washington, or you are for allowing a CORRUPT MACHINE to prevent President Trump from cleaning it up.

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

But what does Conway do

That is a very, very irresponsible front cover of Time Magazine, TOTAL Propaganda and NOT accurate, Donald Trump Jr. should be thinking of suing that Leftist birdcage liner.

From the actual article written by the Propagandist Hack, where he admits that Donald Trump Jr. has broken NO LAWS.

View attachment 138606
View attachment 138608

Caught red handed lying to the American people is a big deal... He has insulted so many people while lying is not going to go over very well.

This is how many feel, and this front page captures the emotion.

BFD if he didn't break any laws like the republicans are trying to say...

Calling it "the Trump cartel" just makes you all tingly doesn't it

it makes me want to puke just thinking about it ... same feeling I get when so called Americans berate everything American and stand up and support everything Russian.

It's clear that the Trumpeteers have some thinking that is not merely baked into their minds but kiln fired. First they have been convinced that "the media" does not mean a free press, but a politically subversive institution that must be dismissed as such. Second, they are utterly convinced that each and every action of any Democrat is not just contemptible but just as subversive as the aforementioned "media" boogeyman.

Third, everything done by any Democrat President of the United States should be investigated as criminal at best, treasonous at worst.

And finally, Donald Trump is above the fray, innocent of any and all wrongdoings and a victim of political adversaries who are hell bent to destroy him and his presidency.

All these delusions (thanks, Kelleyanne for defining that word) have led us to these interminable threads about the suspicions over the Trump team and the Conservative responses cast in concrete saying he is an innocent victim in spite of all his sins.

Last edited:
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

But what does Conway do

Got caught at what?
You're assuming on the 2nd one.

Forum List

Back