After almost a year of insulting the Democrats Liars, Fake News, Witch Hunts~ It has come to this..

Cool....so when is TIME going to post the story about Natalie V working for Fusion GPS, THE DNC, and The Democrat Party?

Joseph Goebbels is proud of you today.

obama-surveillance1.jpg

Who knows maybe Obama did set him up, but the Trumps took the bait.. Personally though I seriously think Putin had this on Trump...it is too coincidental that this all came out so close to the Trump/ Putin meeting . Maybe Trump called his bluff..
Money...follow the money...and the dead Russians.

I like when they published this cover instead. BTW, who the hell reads Time Magazine any more?

obama-hitler.jpg
PUTIN READS IT

Perhaps he does. I'm sure he get much hilarity and entertainment from American leftists and fake commies. He probably thinks they're "quaint", but in a 1920's Bolshevik Revolution kinda way, but way too idealistic and lacking the fortitude to be real Communists.

Like they say regarding the American left, "Everybody's a commie until it's time to do commie shit".

lmao.gif
:laugh2:
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

Seriously though, Trumps Team continued insults have brought this on. Why didn't Trump just be honest about his connections, instead he brought this whole thing on himself..

But what does Conway do

Insults again like a Sesame Street Hag.. wow... This only pisses off the people and will come back around to bite them in the ass.

screen%20shot%202017-07-12%20at%2090535%20pm.png

Donald Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway uses Sesame Street flashcards to explain collusion to Americans
I heard somewhere Trump jr. is considering legal action over that lying mag cover. Any fool can see it proves nothing.

Oh noes! Not anonymous sources again!

Of course they'll sue. Its what they do. Lie and sue. Sue and lie.

===

RWNJs can no longer say there is no proof of collusion although, that may not be illegal.

So, we have proof of collusion, proof of obstruction of justice, proof of lying to feds by just about everybody, proof of working with Russia to undermine our free election process.

And yeah, Little DonDon aka Fredo the Dumb was caught red handed and had no choice but to come clean-ish.

Let's hope Agent Orange keeps up his really stupid twits cuz he just can't help but shoot himself in the foots.
CpgmHBMWEAAJ621.jpg

:lmao:

And still no evidence of collusion which still isn't a crime or the whole DNC, the media, the Ukrainians, Fusion GPS, John McCain over the dossier and others are all going to be wearing orange.

I just don't see what John McCain has to do with this... And perhaps this one thing is going to bring down the whole camp including some democrats...
I am just glad to have something that the Trumps can't call fake news. and Deny it.

The people have 0 power over what these corrupt people do, it is time to put them in their place.
There are people on the RIGHT who are VERY CORRUPT. You guys on THE LEFT need to KNOW that and recognize that.
Those people are against Trump and want to stop him too. The reality is that many Democrats voted for Trump because they want The kind of shit that is going on RIGHT NOW to stop.

So either you are for cleaning up corruption in Washington, or you are for allowing a CORRUPT MACHINE to prevent President Trump from cleaning it up.

Dude I supported Trump last year with this clean up the corruption on both sides...He was almost running independent, and Fox news along with the Republicans hated him..Then he went all Mike Pence Alt Right on us and back stabbed the people who got him that far.. I saw where he was going, and he drained the swamp right into his cabinet..
You all are so excited about Republicans winning that you excuse and look the other way with things you attacked and dragged Obama over the coals about..

This man lied and was caught... Trump is our president , Hillary is not..

If Hillary did something she should go down as well..

It's clear that the Trumpeteers have some thinking that is not merely baked into their minds but kiln fired. First they have been convinced that "the media" does not mean a free press, but a politically subversive institution that must be dismissed as such. Second, they are utterly convinced that each and every action of any Democrat is not just contemptible but just as subversive as the aforementioned "media" boogeyman.

Third, everything down by any Democrat President of the United States should be investigated as criminal at best, treasonous at worst.

And finally, Donald Trump is above the fray, innocent of any and all wrongdoings and a victim of political adversaries who are hell bent to destroy him and his presidency.

All these delusions (thanks, Kelleyanne for defining that word) have led us to these interminable threads about the suspicions over the Trump team and the Conservative responses cast in concrete saying he is an innocent victim in spite of all his sins.
Where will republicans go to get their honor, character and Patriotism back?

It's clear that the Trumpeteers have some thinking that is not merely baked into their minds but kiln fired. First they have been convinced that "the media" does not mean a free press, but a politically subversive institution that must be dismissed as such. Second, they are utterly convinced that each and every action of any Democrat is not just contemptible but just as subversive as the aforementioned "media" boogeyman.

Third, everything down by any Democrat President of the United States should be investigated as criminal at best, treasonous at worst.

And finally, Donald Trump is above the fray, innocent of any and all wrongdoings and a victim of political adversaries who are hell bent to destroy him and his presidency.

All these delusions (thanks, Kelleyanne for defining that word) have led us to these interminable threads about the suspicions over the Trump team and the Conservative responses cast in concrete saying he is an innocent victim in spite of all his sins.
Where will republicans go to get their honor, character and Patriotism back?
For now, it seems they will go to the walls of the Kremlin. Until then, they will fall exhausted under the weight of their own hypocrisy.

And still no evidence of collusion which still isn't a crime or the whole DNC, the media, the Ukrainians, Fusion GPS, John McCain over the dossier and others are all going to be wearing orange.

I just don't see what John McCain has to do with this... And perhaps this one thing is going to bring down the whole camp including some democrats...
I am just glad to have something that the Trumps can't call fake news. and Deny it.

The people have 0 power over what these corrupt people do, it is time to put them in their place.
There are people on the RIGHT who are VERY CORRUPT. You guys on THE LEFT need to KNOW that and recognize that.
Those people are against Trump and want to stop him too. The reality is that many Democrats voted for Trump because they want The kind of shit that is going on RIGHT NOW to stop.

So either you are for cleaning up corruption in Washington, or you are for allowing a CORRUPT MACHINE to prevent President Trump from cleaning it up.

Dude I supported Trump last year with this clean up the corruption on both sides...He was almost running independent, and Fox news along with the Republicans hated him..Then he went all Mike Pence Alt Right on us and back stabbed the people who got him that far.. I saw where he was going, and he drained the swamp right into his cabinet..
You all are so excited about Republicans winning that you excuse and look the other way with things you attacked and dragged Obama over the coals about..

If Trump is a Corrupt Subversive Man not after the best interests of The United States, I will be the first to trash him. I have criticized Bush numerous times.

Obama was Wire Tapping an Opposition campaign.
The DNC was working with an Ex British Spy and Ukrainian Agents to do the same.
THE FBI, DOJ and National Intelligence were in on it and are corrupt, Comey, Lynch, Rice!
Hillary Clinton was sharing Classified Intel with people on Wall Street and even her maid
Those people should not only be dragged over the coals for that, they should be dragged before a judge.

Last edited:
Cool....so when is TIME going to post the story about Natalie V working for Fusion GPS, THE DNC, and The Democrat Party?

obama-surveillance1.jpg

Who knows maybe Obama did set him up, but the Trumps took the bait.. Personally though I seriously think Putin had this on Trump...it is too coincidental that this all came out so close to the Trump/ Putin meeting . Maybe Trump called his bluff..

I am telling you, this is going to be a huge Movie.. you can't make this stuff up. Maybe Redford will play Trump this time instead of a reporter..

0c110c24a2f4b0af4caafcc92e569c64.jpg

obama-surveillance1.jpg

I am telling you, this is going to be a huge Movie.. you can't make this stuff up. Maybe Redford will play Trump this time instead of a reporter..

Redford is too Liberal to play Trump.

And The Movie will be about The Dark State trying to take down a President.....and getting it's ass kicked!
1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again-e1450706718866.jpg

And as if all of this is not bad enough, trump said he wanted to give US secrets away to Russia.

This hair brained scheme of his to hand over our cyber security is further proof that he's working for Putin.

If Trump is a Corrupt Subversive Man not after the best interests of The United States, I will be the first to trash him. I have criticized Bush numerous times.

The DNC was working with an Ex British Spy and Ukrainian Agents to do the same.
Hillary Clinton was sharing Classified Intel with people on Wall Street and even her maid
Those people should not only be dragged over the coals for that, they should be dragged before a judge.

if you were really critical of Trump you would quit lying for his sorry ass.

If Trump is a dishonest man, I will be the first to trash him. I have criticized Bush numerous times.
The DNC was working with an Ex British Spy and Ukranian Agents to do the same.
They should not only be dragged over the coals for that, they should be dragged before a judge.

Like I said I was too excited about Hillary, and didn't dig deep into her involvement into the Russian connections. My husband is a far liberal, and didn't like Hillary's email scandal.

I seriously think the republicans would have started trials from day one if she became president.. we all know that.
Victims acting like they were so holy to the Obama administration...( Do you know who Pat Robertson is, the man behind the christian rightwing movement ) He is doing the "if you don't support our president, you are not a christian thing again..like he did with Bush
Total Hypocrite...

lmao.gif
:laugh2:
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

Seriously though, Trumps Team continued insults have brought this on. Why didn't Trump just be honest about his connections, instead he brought this whole thing on himself..

But what does Conway do

Insults again like a Sesame Street Hag.. wow... This only pisses off the people and will come back around to bite them in the ass.

screen%20shot%202017-07-12%20at%2090535%20pm.png

Donald Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway uses Sesame Street flashcards to explain collusion to Americans
Is that a REAL Time cover or one of those fake ones like Trump had in his club?

No it is real...check out the link there is a video as well. Almost feel sorry for the guy..
I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. What's unusual is that he got caught. There's plenty of them in this world and they tend to multiply like flies around power and money.
There's no question his father knew what was promised. What a lovely Welcome Wagon gift for the new campaign. LOL
Trump ought to come clean now or he's gonna end up in hotter water than he's ever dealt with before.

Like I said before, I wonder if Putin had anything to do with this leak? Maybe Trump called his bluff during their meeting..What do you think.?

Trump won't come clean...Fox news has already shown how they are going to deal with it..

"No Laws have been Broken" Trumps Motto: Deny and Distract..

"No Laws have been Broken"

That's because no laws have been broken, if they had of been 100% of The Senate and 100% of The House of Representatives would be under Federal Investigation for being in bed with Israeli Lobby Groups and Saudi Arabian Lobby Groups.

Also The Clintons would be under investigation for their long time relationship to the Chinese, the North Koreans and Ukraine.

This entire Trump and Russia thing is simply an ugly witch hunt, brought about by Democrats and Cuckservatives and their Propaganda slugs in the MSM because Hillary didn't win, the Cuckservatives hated Trump from day one and publicly announced many of them did so that they would be voting for Hillary, because they knew Hillary would continue War War War, Open Borders, trashing the Middle Class and giving jobs away to Third World street shitters allowed into America etc.

Trump stands for EVERYTHING they don't stand for, he stands for rebuilding the American nation and putting the American people FIRST, he wants America to WIN, they stand for demolishing the American nation, putting the American people LAST and putting America on the road to Third World Status, they want America to LOSE.

The situation is that Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Chinese have been involving themselves in American elections for decades, both in Senate races, House races and Presidential races and YET NOBODY has had ANY problem with that and UNLIKE this ridiculous Russia thing there is 100% concrete evidence they have been involving themselves.

Witch Hunt and Hypocrisy.

obama-surveillance1.jpg

Ukraine was worried about the Donald and his love for Putin, remember he tried to do a coup in Ukraine.

If Trump is a dishonest man, I will be the first to trash him. I have criticized Bush numerous times.
They should not only be dragged over the coals for that, they should be dragged before a judge.

Like I said I was too excited about Hillary, and didn't dig deep into her involvement into the Russian connections. My husband is a far liberal, and didn't like Hillary's email scandal.

I seriously think the republicans would have started trials from day one if she became president.. we all know that.
Victims acting like they were so holy to the Obama administration...( Do you know who Pat Robertson is, the man behind the christian rightwing movement ) He is doing the "if you don't support our president, you are not a christian thing again..like he did with Bush
Total Hypocrite...

Oh how Pat Robertson preys on the people. Self serving CINO.

obama-surveillance1.jpg

Hard to imagine Redford spray painted orange and his hair dyed bright yellow. Oh, and he'd have to wear a fat suit.

Watching trump in France today - ugh. Fat slob. Sloppy, floppy UUUge suit jacket he kept pulling across his fat, always the dumpy tie and baggy pants.

And, as usual, very rude to Melania. He did esxctly the same as he did at the WH - walked up to their hosts and left her to come around the back of the car, around a man who was standing there, walk up to the group and still he ignored her. What an embarrassment he is.

Anyway, I'd bet Redford would get a kick out of playing his polar opposite and it would be easy to learn his lines. Just keep saying he has a lot of words, the best words. That would nail it.

John McCain has EVERYTHING to do with this, his dirty laundry is about to get aired, leaking the dubious dossier for one thing, that's without his sordid dealings with the Ukranians.

obama-surveillance1.jpg

Redford is too Liberal to play Trump.

And The Movie will be about The Dark State trying to take down a President.....and getting it's ass kicked!
1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again-e1450706718866.jpg

And his constant trashing of the US.

How dare he?

My country is great.

Now he's talking about how the French and Americans fought together to form this country but failed to mention his heel spur. Asshole traitor can shut his trap about how the US isn't a GREAT COUNTRY.

Total Hypocrite...

Read facts.
Don't believe the never ending lies from the right.

They've been "investigating" Secty Clinton for almost 30 years and still have not found any proof of criminal activity.

OTOH, all we have to do is look at trump's past - its full of crimes, lawsuits, settlements and payment.

Forum List

Back