🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After eight years, two reasonable conclusion drawn.

Not going to stop flossing.
Not going to stop voting for Democrats as long as “this” is the Republican Party.

332-206; real men do it twice.

"Senior U.S. officials denied any link between the payment and the prisoner exchange. They say the way the various strands came together simultaneously was coincidental, not the result of any quid pro quo."

And the useless drones such as CandyCorny will swallow this BS hook, line and sinker.

"Senior U.S. officials denied any link between the payment and the prisoner exchange. They say the way the various strands came together simultaneously was coincidental, not the result of any quid pro quo."

And the useless drones such as CandyCorny will swallow this BS hook, line and sinker.

???? what "strands" ??? boxes of cash to the ayatoilets??????? FOR WHAT?? WHY??

Not going to stop voting for Democrats as long as “this” is the Republican Party.

Understand. You are in to useless posts also.

Yoda made more sense.

The skepticism of flossing is evident in most of the red-states where the teeth-to-tattoo ratio hovers around 1:8 in some places of Texas. Of course keeping a 3 day sliver of brisket between molars is assurance that you won’t go hungry waiting for welfare checks or the next time you can sell meth to 8th graders for their lunch money.

Yoda made more sense.

The skepticism of flossing is evident in most of the red-states where the teeth-to-tattoo ratio hovers around 1:8 in some places of Texas. Of course keeping a 3 day sliver of brisket between molars is assurance that you won’t go hungry waiting for welfare checks or the next time you can sell meth to 8th graders for their lunch money.

Ignorant old troll

Yoda made more sense.

Pounding your tonsils on your obama toy isn't really flossing.

Yoda made more sense.

How is it on carpet fibers, Candy?

I was so sick of hearing my dentist complain about the flossing thing one time I did actually brush and floss after every meal. Next cleaning, "I see you still aren't flossing" "Am to" "Are Not" "Am too" "Then you really suck at it".

Yoda made more sense.

How is it on carpet fibers, Candy?

I guess when I’ve reduced your post to your drooling into a cup, all you can do is launch the personal attack.

Aww yeah, lets play another Egypt Air game where the "wait for the facts" republicans jump to insane conclusions before a story is even told

Forum List

Back