🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After Governor Hogan's shameful veto of the Abortion Care Access Act, Maryland General Assembly votes to override his veto! History has been made!

He likes murdering helpless kids.
He is a Brit who loves to share his tawdry political views about the policies of our nation. Of course, he can. But it’s curious that he spends so much time discussing things like the abortion law of one of our states but pays little attention to the actions of his own land.

Lawmakers override Gov. Hogan's veto of 'Abortion Care Access Act': Maryland will expand providers who can perform abortions to include non-physicians, fund training and require most health insurance to cover abortions cost-free to patients.

FP6ca_jXEAcZzBC
All it takes is training, there are NP in PA assistants in Dr. Offices.

So now it is easier to kill the children?

Congratulations Maryland. May the shitheads that voted for those representatives that overrode the veto rot in Hell.
Well you certainly don't have very much opinions of abortion doctors, do you?

Last edited:
Well you certainly have very much opinions of abortion doctors, do you?
I’d ask that you phrase that arrangement of random words in the form of a coherent sentence, Penelplop.

I dont hate God.
I hate hypocritical wankers like you who use |God as a stick to beat folk you disagree with.

You and God are not on the same page and you make me sick.
God is The God of Life, and you certainly are not fond of life. His also states that Homosexuality, Transgenderism, Pedophilia, Cross Dressing and Abortion are sins and you support a man who promotes all of that.

So tell me again how you don’t hate God when you hate God’s Law?

Lawmakers override Gov. Hogan's veto of 'Abortion Care Access Act': Maryland will expand providers who can perform abortions to include non-physicians, fund training and require most health insurance to cover abortions cost-free to patients.

FP6ca_jXEAcZzBC
There's a shortage of abortion doctors, and I know why, shun them and blow them up, go to their home and picket their homes. disgusting behavior republicans have. You republicans wish they would all die.

Making it easy to kill children ain't cool.

Something you stupid immoral Moon Bats never seem to understand.
It easy, they are having abortions anyway, caution taking the life of a fetus away??

JC you people are nuts.

There's a shortage of abortion doctors, and I know why, shun them and blow them up, go to their home and picket their homes. disgusting behavior republicans have. You republicans wish they would all die.
Between the Roe v. Wade decision and 2020, records show that approximately 63,459,781 abortions were performed in the United States. U.S. Abortion Statistics By Year (1973-Current) - Christian Life Resources

Imagine what the numbers would be if there weren’t such a “shortage of abortion doctors.”

Penelpop isn’t satisfied with that massive level of human slaughter.

It easy, they are having abortions anyway, caution taking the life of a fetus away??

JC you people are nuts.
If you don't already know what is morally wrong with making it easy to kill children then you are simply too fucked up in the head for it to be explained to you.

Yeah, it’s the poor abortion doctors we should be concerned about. You fucking ghoul.

Rather than lose battles to the baby/fetus killers, there's a way in which all Americans can win of the issue of necessary abortions.

Ask me about 'social responsible' solutions to the issue.

Rather than lose battles to the baby/fetus killers, there's a way in which all Americans can win of the issue of necessary abortions.

Ask me about 'social responsible' solutions to the issue.
what do you care, abortion drs are butchers anyway.

Forum List

Back