After last night, I am not going to anymore SB parties around my family

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My brother bought the pizza and it tasted like GREASY DOG SHIT. After the Falcons collapsed I could not curse like I wanted to because I was around my mom. My aunt was talking retarded throughout the entire game. My cousin is taking selfies and posting them on facebook. Her daughter is bored because of she doesn't understand football

NEXT YEAR I WILL BE HOME IN MY DRAWLS EATING PIZZA HUT AND DRINKING ROOT BEER

My brother bought the pizza and it tasted like GREASY DOG SHIT. After the Falcons collapsed I could not curse like I wanted to because I was around my mom. My aunt was talking retarded throughout the entire game. My cousin is taking selfies and posting them on facebook. Her daughter is bored because of she doesn't understand football

tumblr_n00f4hvzpH1qkq4j4o1_500.gif

Drawls? Like a southern drawl? That does not make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like unfortunatly you had a game plan almost as bad as the Falcon's . Probably you should have coerced the women to cook food for the game and kept them busy in the kitchen and the little girl baking cookies, while you just sent your brother out for more beer instead of bringing back a crappy pizza.

Drawls - a manner of speech
Urban Dictionary: drawls

Bullshit. Show me anywhere that "drawls" means underwear.

Or like they say in the hood......."Drizawls

Bullshit. Show me anywhere that "drawls" means underwear.

In the hood it means underwear

Dammit!! STFU up!!!! We love it when he gets on one of his Uncle Remus rants!!!!

Why not hang out with your buddies and have beer and wings. Or, in my case, Dewers and soda? Are you a teenager?

Or like they say in the hood......."Drizawls

Nobody says Drizawls.

Why not hang out with your buddies and have beer and wings. Or, in my case, Dewers and soda? Are you a teenager?

My brother invited two of his guy friends over. I prefer all men for the future

Not my mom or aunt.

Forum List

Back