After New Yorker's racist rant goes viral, his law firm gets pummeled with 1-star Yelp reviews

Such decent guy. I'm shocked his firm tanked.

The dude is exactly right. The fuckers should speak English to their customers, it is not only rude and irritating it likely loses them bidness.

And there is nothing racist about complaining about language use, lazer brain.

Such decent guy. I'm shocked his firm tanked.

Yelp is the least of this guys worries

His ignorant, racist rant will haunt his firm forever

Maybe FoxNews will give him a slot

Amazing a “lawyer” cant understand why a private business would want to accommodate its customers by speaking their language?

His recent reviews

If you want competence, humility, compassion and integrity- look further. Ask yourself -does this business deserve your business? Probably worth investigating further. Mr. Schlossberg has a mother that did not hug him enough and as a result, he has forgotten the basic foundation that this great city that he has been given the privilege to practice in - was founded on. He is an embarrassing representation of a persecuted ethnic group (check your DNA, Aaron), and he can not solve the simplest of problems with calm logic and without bias. In this great nation, you have choices when it comes to your attorney at law. Choose someone that you can respect. Not this bad hombre.

MYSPIRITUAL LIFECHRONICLES
Local Guide · 49 reviews · 7 photos
38 minutes ago
I see what happened. What transpired was a spiritual set up to hurt and end your career. Demons made you go on a rampage to publicly shame and humiliate you by using you as your own weapon. Imagine if you didn't say a thing, then nothing would've happened. Plus thousands of people wouldn't be tormenting you spiritually with negative words and curses against your life. You see this was all Satan's plan all along. What is it? To make you your own weapon of self destruction. To get you to a place where you are even suicidal at this point. You were destined to win and be more successful as your previous clients voted you best in their eyes. But those demons....wouldn't shut up. They influenced you to utter evil things that even now you are shocked you said as you ponder everything. The tongue is so deadly and even more when evil spirits pressure us unknowingly to make poor decisions. May you receive spiritual help, I see what is going on spiritually but others are pointing their fingers at the nasty physical manifestation. My heart is heavy for you .

Cuervo PI
1 review
an hour ago
I agree with others here. You should be disbar from ever practicing law again. You dug your own fate today. You could have easily walked away the same way you went in, instead you caused an unnecessary scene by putting others down just because they spoke a language you seem to not be familiar with. You need to learn RESPECT and not use your authority of being an attorney to put others down. You are a professional, well not anymore. Good luck.

He was a dick, but his fat joke really smashed that chick at the end! :laugh:

The dude is exactly right. The fuckers should speak English to their customers, it is not only rude and irritating it likely loses them bidness.

Both the customers and the waiter were speaking Spanish. This offended this asshat lawyer. Then he decided these people must be illegals simply on the basis that they were speaking Spanish in New York.

What kind of ignorant asshole only knows how to speak one language.

Call me crazy but this strikes me as “freedom of speech”. I’m free to speak in whatever language I want.

Both the customers and the waiter were speaking Spanish. This offended this asshat lawyer. Then he decided these people must be illegals simply on the basis that they were speaking Spanish in New York.

Call me crazy but this strikes me as “freedom of speech”. I’m free to speak in whatever language I want.
So is he.

He has the same right, which he exercised. Now everyone can use their freedom of speech to leave him bad Yelp reviews, but i doubt that is going to effect him much. Hes a lawyer, not a restaurant. Who would even think to look up their lawyer on Yelp?

He has the same right, which he exercised. Now everyone can use their freedom of speech to leave him bad Yelp reviews, but i doubt that is going to effect him much. Hes a lawyer, not a restaurant. Who would even think to look up their lawyer on Yelp?

They can look him up on Google

Right now, his Google links do not seem very appreciative

In an ever increasing xenophobic, nativist America there are far too many who are frightened by change, diversity, and an inclusive society, such as this idiot lawyer.

This sort of ignorance, hate, bigotry, and stupidity is only going to get worse.

Forum List

Back