After Suing CNN, Sandmann’s legal team now targeting Bill Maher, Kathy Griffin, HBO, NBC and AP

I don't know if you remember any of the posts in previous threads weeks and months ago but I remember and some of the Lefties on this board were Gleefully saying that Sandman would be ruined for life because he and his Smiling Face are all over the internet whenever Nick tries looking for a job or going to a Prestigious University or say an Appointment to the Supreme Court or if he were to run for President . Point is that there are many lefties that will carry Sandman in their craw for years and try to ruin Nick anytime they can hurt him . ------------------------ Hang the lefty news media [URINALISTS] for all they are worth and also set a Precedent about the kinda reporting they do Grainbelly .
They sound like very poor excuses for liberals and Democrats..... You can find most of this hate only reported on Fox. If you watch MSNBC and CNN you don't even know who sandman is....

I don't know if you remember any of the posts in previous threads weeks and months ago but I remember and some of the Lefties on this board were Gleefully saying that Sandman would be ruined for life because he and his Smiling Face are all over the internet whenever Nick tries looking for a job or going to a Prestigious University or say an Appointment to the Supreme Court or if he were to run for President . Point is that there are many lefties that will carry Sandman in their craw for years and try to ruin Nick anytime they can hurt him . ------------------------ Hang the lefty news media [URINALISTS] for all they are worth and also set a Precedent about the kinda reporting they do Grainbelly .

Hey, you're the one who keeps dropping his name.

I've always called him "Smirk Boy". Thought that was sufficient to convey who we're talking about.

And AGAIN --- as has been the case for two months now --- you can't "hang the media" for something that never happened. Earth just doesn't work that way.
------------------------------ i'm just going to wait and see Pogo .

I've always called him "Smirk Boy". Thought that was sufficient to convey who we're talking about.

And AGAIN --- as has been the case for two months now --- you can't "hang the media" for something that never happened. Earth just doesn't work that way.

Just wait Tard.....

Oh I am waiting. Been waiting for two months. And before that I'm still waiting for Sean Spicer and HIS bullshit suit to happen. Same thing. All fart, no cattle.

Just remember dick brain....

He who laughs last laughs loudest......

Just "aks" obozo…..

Drop the MIC...............................................................................................
You appear to be a troll, you add nothing to the debate, you have no argument. Go read something... So many republican trolls there are they have nothing besides talking points and insults.

The GOP brainwash is very strong I know LOL.....

You don't know Shit you Super Duper Tard......
Any arguments? At all? I know we are not taxing the rich enough and we are falling apart. Opportunity is screwed, people did not just get lazy, super dupers.

I am amazed that a dumb ass tard like yourself can generate enough

brain power to type your bull shit…..

I would bet you couldn’t type and fart at the same time without blowing a fuse………

Do you understand simple math?

If I make a million a year and your dumb ass makes 100,000. a year, you do understand

that if we were both taxed at 10% I would pay 100,000. and your dumb ass would pay 10,000.

Later you Super Duper Shit….

oooOOooo, Haiku
He's just a greedy pos. You'd all hate that if it were reversed. Imo, award him a few mil and send him on his way. No reason for anything more when the average worker doesnt even make that in a lifetime and this kid as a maga doper is definitely falling into that category.

Is that because if it were reversed you'd be ecstatic?
I wouldnt be. The punishment should equal the crime. The only time I support a large settlement is when consequences are severe like certain death or drastic and permanent reduction in quality of life due to negligent or intentional malfeasance. I'm talking people being robbed of their livelihood and excessively traumatized. Or...smaller transgressions carried out en masse with a paper trail of diabolic intention.

In the case of this kid, he will live on just fine and has been mostly exonerated of any wrong doing. At worst, he has suffered some undue trauma and likely had to watch his back for a bit, so he does deserve something maybe in the low millions.

From who? For what?

Hey if I go stand nose-to-nose with somebody and smirk, can I get some low millions too? I'm not picky, I'll even take medium millions.

And here I thought you had to actually work for that sort of thing.
Some prominent jounalists and pundits framed the kid to be a bad guy before getting the full story. They got the story wrong...or not entirely correct..which lead to your standard social media pitchfork mob reigning down on the poor kid, his family, and school.

If that's true, if that happend, see if you can answer the question that's been sitting here unanswered for the two months since Smirk Day ---

---- where is it?
Gotta be somewhere. You can't sue for libel without the libel, can you.

Where is this "framing"? How can you get a story 'wrong' when all it is is a video of a kid smirking? The story was "there's this video out". Which....... there was.

Now HOW does that amount to "framing"? Is the kid claiming it wasn't him?

"Pundits" don't count btw. Pundits aren't journalists, are they.

He's a minor. Smirking isnt a crime worthy of what he got in blowback which was generated by the misleading headlines and editorials. The kid got death threats. That isnt acceptable and the disseminators of the incorrect narrative are culpable.

AGAIN --- Show us those incorrect narratives, and we'll (finally) get started.

This is really not a complex question.

You gotta remember that your fringe pundit fake news filtered perspective of the left is a caricature.

So long as the kid isn't an actual asshole we suspected and doesnt develop into one, I'm confident that people and opportunities he encounters in his life will be fine whether they have no clue who he is or would understand the situation. He should probably not wear it like a badge, though.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt and I'm center left. However, if I met him and he was a little piece of shit...then he deserves the consequences. Its unfortunate but times have changed and the era of damming candid video being propagated quickly is upon us. Parents and teachers should be teaching kids to be respectful and generally predisposed to de-escalation now more than ever because what you do is a reflection of who you are and something negative can circulate the internet in a heartbeat. It's not that different from being careful with social media. Employers and the government can monitor it and make decisions based on bad activity.

Just wait Tard.....

Oh I am waiting. Been waiting for two months. And before that I'm still waiting for Sean Spicer and HIS bullshit suit to happen. Same thing. All fart, no cattle.

Just remember dick brain....

He who laughs last laughs loudest......

Just "aks" obozo…..

Drop the MIC...............................................................................................
You appear to be a troll, you add nothing to the debate, you have no argument. Go read something... So many republican trolls there are they have nothing besides talking points and insults.

Why would I debate a Tard?

Facts mean nothing to you......

I just enjoy flucking with your ignorant asses...……..

Any arguments? At all? I know we are not taxing the rich enough and we are falling apart. Opportunity is screwed, people did not just get lazy, super dupers.

I would bet you couldn’t type and fart at the same time without blowing a fuse………

If I make a million a year and your dumb ass makes 100,000. a year, you do understand

that if we were both taxed at 10% I would pay 100,000. and your dumb ass would pay 10,000.

oooOOooo, Haiku
He's just a greedy pos. You'd all hate that if it were reversed. Imo, award him a few mil and send him on his way. No reason for anything more when the average worker doesnt even make that in a lifetime and this kid as a maga doper is definitely falling into that category.

I wouldnt be. The punishment should equal the crime. The only time I support a large settlement is when consequences are severe like certain death or drastic and permanent reduction in quality of life due to negligent or intentional malfeasance. I'm talking people being robbed of their livelihood and excessively traumatized. Or...smaller transgressions carried out en masse with a paper trail of diabolic intention.

In the case of this kid, he will live on just fine and has been mostly exonerated of any wrong doing. At worst, he has suffered some undue trauma and likely had to watch his back for a bit, so he does deserve something maybe in the low millions.

From who? For what?

Hey if I go stand nose-to-nose with somebody and smirk, can I get some low millions too? I'm not picky, I'll even take medium millions.

Some prominent jounalists and pundits framed the kid to be a bad guy before getting the full story. They got the story wrong...or not entirely correct..which lead to your standard social media pitchfork mob reigning down on the poor kid, his family, and school.

If that's true, if that happend, see if you can answer the question that's been sitting here unanswered for the two months since Smirk Day ---

---- where is it?

Where is this "framing"? How can you get a story 'wrong' when all it is is a video of a kid smirking? The story was "there's this video out". Which....... there was.

He's a minor. Smirking isnt a crime worthy of what he got in blowback which was generated by the misleading headlines and editorials. The kid got death threats. That isnt acceptable and the disseminators of the incorrect narrative are culpable.

I'm not here to formally debate and do the work for you. I'm simply attempting to be fair based on my understanding of the situation. You can choose to ignore me if you dont agree. Or you can go look yourself. I've pretty much laid out what I have.

all I related was / is the lefties words on this board a few weeks ago / months ago when Nick stood up and wouldn't be intimidated by the weird 'indian' drummer Grainbely .

and of course my kids are grown but no way that i'd teach them to kiss azz Grainbely .

oooOOooo, Haiku

From who? For what?

---- where is it?

I'm not here to formally debate and do the work for you. I'm simply attempting to be fair based on my understanding of the situation. You can choose to ignore me if you dont agree. Or you can go look yourself. I've pretty much laid out what I have.

Hey, if you're going to assert that something happened, then you assume the burden of proof with it that it DID happen.

Without that ---- it didn't happen. And if it didn't happen.......... there is no case.

As I said, this isn't complex. I put this question up two months ago. I have yet to get a single shred of evidence.
Not one.

Now then, if a lawsuit is going to try to make the case that Person X was harmed in the public mind.... and nobody in the public can point to that being done..... it's frivolous litigation. Simple as that. Unless you can explain how a suit can be brought with no evidence at all.

"Evidence" means a real, hard, quantifiable record ---- not the creeping mythology memes of partisan hacks. Something MUST exist. A lot of people use "Beam me up Scotty" as a quote, but in fact it never happened.

Snowflakery at its ugliest.

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!
Libel and slander aren’t free speech. You have to pay for it.
Then Trump is in deep shit if butthurt little Nicky wins
Cite examples.
Everybody he’s ever slandered on twitter, in speeaches, etc. For example, slandering Hillary by spending years calling her a criminal and murderer
She's a public figure, dumbass. Sandman is not.

This is a really smart lawyer "sue them all" let the courts sort out the losers. Bill Maher is dumbass, Kathy Griffin a female version I hope they lose their asses, to this Lawyer. Throw enough crap against the wall something is going to stick, They will remember his name!:poke:

You are a Super Duper Strange Dumb Ass Super Duper.....
The GOP brainwash is very strong I know LOL.....

oooOOooo, Haiku

From who? For what?

That fucked up Indian activist is the one that approached that kid, Not the other way around. That fucked up Indian activist is a professional activist shipped around by politically correct morons just so they can bolster their political correctness. You’re gullible fucking moron

oooOOooo, Haiku

From who? For what?

---- where is it?

Hey, if you're going to assert that something happened, then you assume the burden of proof with it that it DID happen.

Without that ---- it didn't happen. And if it didn't happen.......... there is no case.

As I said, this isn't complex. I put this question up two months ago. I have yet to get a single shred of evidence.
Not one.

Now then, if a lawsuit is going to try to make the case that Person X was harmed in the public mind.... and nobody in the public can point to that being done..... it's frivolous litigation. Simple as that. Unless you can explain how a suit can be brought with no evidence at all.

Perry Mason you're not...….

You are dumber than a day old bag of dog shit...……...

oooOOooo, Haiku

From who? For what?

---- where is it?

Not one.

"Evidence" means a real, hard, quantifiable record ---- not the creeping mythology memes of partisan hacks. Something MUST exist. A lot of people use "Beam me up Scotty" as a quote, but in fact it never happened.
Watch the whole video you fucking moron you will see that you’re fucked up in your ideas

oooOOooo, Haiku

From who? For what?

------------------------------------- all I want to do is Punish the Urinalists 'journalists' . they think they are Special and I don't like that attitude Pogo .

"Attitude" doesn't even enter into it. Sounds like you want to suppress stories you wish wouldn't get out.

Which is exactly what Sean Spicer thought he could do. And that never happened. And I told y'all at the time it would never happen. Well guess what.

And THIS is what suppression of speech (also) looks like:

1550409184006.png

Did y'all catch the word "retribution"? Get that? He wants revenge for being satirized. This is the same shit he was threatening during the election campaign where he said he wanted to "open up libel laws so that when they print a hit piece which is a total disgrace [his exact wording], we can sue them like they've never been sued before".

WAKE UP, drones. Holy SHIT.

But wait! There's more! NOW how much would you pay....

Trump-tweet-2.png

say ---- who the fuck sends out tweets at 5:58 in the fucking morning? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Libel and slander aren’t free speech. You have to pay for it.
Then Trump is in deep shit if butthurt little Nicky wins
Cite examples.
Everybody he’s ever slandered on twitter, in speeaches, etc. For example, slandering Hillary by spending years calling her a criminal and murderer
She's a public figure, dumbass. Sandman is not.

This is a really smart lawyer "sue them all" let the courts sort out the losers. Bill Maher is dumbass, Kathy Griffin a female version I hope they lose their asses, to this Lawyer. Throw enough crap against the wall something is going to stick, They will remember his name!:poke:

You bring up a salient point. Bill Maher and Kathy Griffin.

What exactly are they going to "lose their asses" over? Comedy? Really?

"Retribution"?

oooOOooo, Haiku

From who? For what?

------------------------------------- all I want to do is Punish the Urinalists 'journalists' . they think they are Special and I don't like that attitude Pogo .

"Attitude" doesn't even enter into it. Sounds like you want to suppress stories you wish wouldn't get out.

Which is exactly what Sean Spicer thought he could do. And that never happened. And I told y'all at the time it would never happen. Well guess what.

And THIS is what suppression of speech (also) looks like:

1550409184006.png

Did y'all catch the word "retribution"? Get that? He wants revenge for being satirized. This is the same shit he was threatening during the election campaign where he said he wanted to "open up libel laws so that when they print a hit piece which is a total disgrace [his exact wording], we can sue them like they've never been sued before".

WAKE UP, drones. Holy SHIT.

You are so full of Shit......

I am so glad to see Trump SPANKING you and your LYING FAKE NEWS media....

Trump is one bad muter futer………………….

and of course my kids are grown but no way that i'd teach them to kiss azz Grainbely .
Theres a sharp difference between kissing ass and being cognizant and safe in your surroundings. Did you teach your kid to punch anyone that gives them a hard time? A punch can kill, you know. Also, first impressions are critical. Wouldnt want them tanking their first impression to the world.

oooOOooo, Haiku

From who? For what?

---- where is it?

Not one.

That's all only true in a formal debate, which we are not having. You asked who and why, and I gave you the cliff notes. Not trying to prove anything and I have no investment in it.

Forum List

Back