After Supreme Court Immigration Defeat, Obama Basically Says You Are An A-hole If You Vote Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He has the audacity to say these illegals are just like our descendants who came here legally. He calls us hypocritical; then, he turns around and says it's the voters fault, i.e., you White people, for ripping children away from their parents. Wouldn't the responsibility rest on the criminal, the illegal? Why yes, it would. Here's why. The parents that are here illegally are offered a choice to have their anchor babies remain in the USA with relatives/foster care or to bring them back to their country of origin. The illegal invader parents almost always choose to have their anchor babies remain in this country. So it isn't the government that is splitting up families. It is the irresponsible parents that are choosing to destroy their own families. First, by coming here illegally and second by choosing to abandon their children.

After Supreme Court Defeat, Obama Says Immigration Question Now Up To Voters

Quote:
"We're going to have to make a decision about whether we are a people who tolerate the hypocrisy of a system where the workers who pick our fruit or make our beds never have the chance to get right with the law, or whether we're going to give them a chance, just like our forebears had a chance, to take responsibility and give their kids a better future," Obama said. "We're going to have to decide whether we're a people who accept the cruelty of ripping children from their parents' arms, or whether we actually value families and keep them together for the sake of all of our communities."

You would have to be a complete, degenerate moron to vote for Trump. Thank you, Steve, for representing that. You're great fodder.

Most people would gladly be labeled an A-hole by the left if it meant bringing common sense back into our government and laws.

He has the audacity to say these illegals are just like our descendants who came here legally. He calls us hypocritical; then, he turns around and says it's the voters fault, i.e., you White people, for ripping children away from their parents. Wouldn't the responsibility rest on the criminal, the illegal? Why yes, it would. Here's why. The parents that are here illegally are offered a choice to have their anchor babies remain in the USA with relatives/foster care or to bring them back to their country of origin. The illegal invader parents almost always choose to have their anchor babies remain in this country. So it isn't the government that is splitting up families. It is the irresponsible parents that are choosing to destroy their own families. First, by coming here illegally and second by choosing to abandon their children.

After Supreme Court Defeat, Obama Says Immigration Question Now Up To Voters

Quote:
"We're going to have to make a decision about whether we are a people who tolerate the hypocrisy of a system where the workers who pick our fruit or make our beds never have the chance to get right with the law, or whether we're going to give them a chance, just like our forebears had a chance, to take responsibility and give their kids a better future," Obama said. "We're going to have to decide whether we're a people who accept the cruelty of ripping children from their parents' arms, or whether we actually value families and keep them together for the sake of all of our communities."

It seems the decision's been made, Barry. :laugh:

BTW, there is no "we" where you and yours are concerned.

All you Trump supporter A-holes can probably use these Trump butt plugs. Get em while they last.

Donald Trump Plug by Mstyle183 on Shapeways
625x465_10067067_6944059_1459338550.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-24_5-12-55.png
    upload_2016-6-24_5-12-55.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 84
I told you, Obama is nothing more than a punk and like a punk the fool got bitch slapped and embarrassed by the courts. Now we'll have to endure a few weeks of him crying and whining.

You're an asshole no matter whom you vote for.
Such bravado, but you don't have the courage to quit sucking off the government tit.

Steve is an asshole regardless of whom he votes for. Fact.

Cute that you came to his defense, though. lol
Keep sucking on that government tit.

And your boy quoted from slave owners in his immigration diatribe yesterday

Last edited:
You would have to be a complete, degenerate moron to vote for Trump. Thank you, Steve, for representing that. You're great fodder.
Only degenerates would vote for Hillary.
Obama is pissed because he couldn't lie his way into forcing this country to transform into a 3rd World shithole. He always acts this way when he loses and that petulant child he hides from us rears it's ugly head.

Such bravado, but you don't have the courage to quit sucking off the government tit.

Obama isn't my boy and I am not sucking on the government's anything. Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative.

Obama isn't my boy and I am not sucking on the government's anything. Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop?

One. I am a natural. lol

Steve, at least, is the genuine modern American conservative, fully out of the closet, unabashedly displaying modern American conservatism for what it really is,

but what most cowardly conservatives don't dare exhibit. They merely stand by, meekly endorsing McGarrett with the approval of silence.

One. I am a natural. lol
I was guessing three. But the owl bit down too hard on the last one.

Forum List

Back