After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Look around at third parties. Your vote isn't wasted there, it's no less influential than anyone else's individual vote.

Gotta vote!

Congratulations.....Hillary appreciates your help.:slap:

The things that I believe in are far more important than a Trump victory. I will not compromise my values so other voters are happy.

Many Americans feel the same. They cannot bring themselves to vote for Trump

Hillary will run a campaign to accentuate the fear of what a Trump Presidency would mean.

As a business owner I have been treading water during Obamas on the job training. I will not vote for four more years of a potus on training wheels. Especially one who is so polarizing that him being able to accomplish anything is a bleak proposition.

Hillary will run a campaign to accentuate the fear of what a Trump Presidency would mean.
And Trump will uncover her massive baggage to the public as well..............should be interesting.........

Absolutely nothing wrong with your decision to not vote, but don't bitch when Trump or Hillary is the President. You lose that 'right' when you don't vote.

And Trump will uncover her massive baggage to the public as well..............should be interesting.........
In that aspect you are correct. If this were a sport it would surpass the Superbowl for entertainment. Sadly it will impact all of us in some way in the end.

A warranted, justified, and real fear.

If he, like me, decides not to vote for either, we're giving Hillary as much help as we are giving Trump.

NEITHER will get the Whitehouse because of us.

Absolutely nothing wrong with your decision to not vote, but don't bitch when Trump or Hillary is the President. You lose that 'right' when you don't vote.
Never said I wouldn't vote. It's just a guarantee that it won't be Trump or Hillary.
And if I'm so inclined to bitch about who won so be it!
It will be a festivus to remember

and vice versa

In that aspect you are correct. If this were a sport it would surpass the Superbowl for entertainment. Sadly it will impact all of us in some way in the end.
It is a blood sport.............3 Supremes will get the nod on the next watch......2 if the Rino's fold.............
Trump will secure our border.
Trump will stop the TPP.
and I believe he will bring back business growth............Jeff Sessions supporting him finally tipped me that direction..............I though he'd go for Cruz with the battles fought on the floor of the Senate...........Sessions is stand up..........wants a secure border and is against the TPP...................

I trust him.........he's not stupid...............and so I will roll that dice.................You must make up your own mind.....

Really old news the public has already tired of

Really old news the public has already tired of

A warranted, justified, and real fear.
Reminds me of LBJ vs Goldwater

LBJ was not a great candidate, neither is Hillary but Republicans gave both the same gift

LBJ slogan about Goldwater: In your guts, you know he's nuts

Hillary will do the same with Trump

Forum List

Back