After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Look around at third parties. Your vote isn't wasted there, it's no less influential than anyone else's individual vote.

Gotta vote!

Third parties? Once you do that, you'll have taste for a fourth, fifth and sixth party until you realize that America is no better than Europe.

In America it is either a strike or a ball.

There is no more need for a third party than there is a need for an opera singer at a rock concert.

You either like something or you don't. It is a binary world, and anything in between is cowardly fence sitting. If you walk in the middle of the road you are liable to be mowed down by either left or right.

Third party in America is a passport the party you don't like. Or hate.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Many Americans feel the same. They cannot bring themselves to vote for Trump

Hillary will run a campaign to accentuate the fear of what a Trump Presidency would mean.
And Trump will uncover her massive baggage to the public as well..............should be interesting.........

laugh-michael-scott.gif

Bad choice! Not because I think either Trump or Hillary are great, but because there is an underlying reason.

You see Grampa, you said it yourself in your closing statement of the OP, "The American people created the mess our country is in." You sir, get a star for accuracy! But you didn't take it far enough. The politcal party's helped it along by not really giving us much of anything to vote for either. No matter what you personally think of Reagan, he was a very, very, popular President, and the GOP could not stand the man. They stood against him tooth and nail until he finally won enough candidates to secure the nomination. The apparatus wanted to retain control of power, and he would not let them. When Bush SR got in, balance was restored for all in Washington. Reagan was not really an outsider, it just wasn't his turn you know. It wasn't Bill Clintons turn either, and yet, no matter what we think of them as partisans, they did pretty well.

Now I am not a Trump supporter, or one of his apologists, but I do know this--------------> he is no worse, and probably less crooked than Hillary. But even that is not the point! If the American public defeat the GOP at their own game, and then turn around and defeat the Democratic machine also, politics will be changed for the better in the future, even if Trump were only a 1 term President.

Why?

Because the myth that the two party system exerts total control of the process would go up in smoke. They would be far more inclined to listen to their constituents, for fear that they to would get the boot from a disenchanted public. It would also allow for less stringent, ideological candidates to run for office. The party line would go out the window. To understand the theory, you must realize that Evangelicals are in many cases, supporting Trump. Re-read that last sentence, then someone try and explain how that can possibly be.

So, when I consider the Presidency, I consider it this way-----------> Bernie, Hillary, Trump.....................besides their supporters wishes, who is the one candidate who would change the political process for years to come for the better, just by being successful? That would be Trump. Not because he so wonderful or good, but because he broke the back of "politics as usual." His success would be the impetus for other to try giving all of us far more choices, and it would reign in the arrogance of the two party's that seem to believe that the Presidency of the United States is their birthright, and the only thing they need fear is someone in the other party with a prettier smile who can lie a little better.

Remember "hope and change?" Well, I don't know about "hope," but if you want to throw a monkey wrench into the Washington DC power elite who control this country, then you really want political "change." A very wise person once said-------------> "The President is NOT a person, the President is really the people who surround him/her, and give him/her counsel." So, do we want retreads again? Not me! I may not be for hope, but I am for change-) And 4 years from now? Maybe the party's will have learned, or maybe someone will step forward because of the "breaking of Washington DCs formula." In any case, I am all for it!

Look around at third parties. Your vote isn't wasted there, it's no less influential than anyone else's individual vote.

Gotta vote!

Third parties? Once you do that, you'll have taste for a fourth, fifth and sixth party until you realize that America is no better than Europe.

In America it is either a strike or a ball.

There is no more need for a third party than there is a need for an opera singer at a rock concert.

You either like something or you don't. It is a binary world, and anything in between is cowardly fence sitting. If you walk in the middle of the road you are liable to be mowed down by either left or right.

I wish there were 10 and end this Horse Hockey.

Hillary will run a campaign to accentuate the fear of what a Trump Presidency would mean.
And Trump will uncover her massive baggage to the public as well..............should be interesting.........

laugh-michael-scott.gif
First you laugh, then you cry.............then you lose............

Because we aren't

No, not at all. We just need Trump or Clinton.......

It is a binary world

I thought it was three dimensional..... hmmm.....

Except Gary Johnson believes in almost everything I do. Trump and Clinton don't even come close, so perhaps you should attempt to explain your flawed philosophy one more time just for shits and giggles. It's amusing.

My favorite ice cream is probably coffee; not chocolate or vanilla. The best car I’ve ever owned was a Mazda RX7 and my old beat up Jaguar I bought used for about $4,000 dollars; not the Chevy or Ford or Toyota. My favorite luggage set was Amelia Earhart luggage we bought at JC Penny I think; not Samsonite or American Tourister.

When you consider 3rd options you’re not violating some unspoken covenant between the world and yourself. You’re simply not satisfied with the choices or more satisfied with the third path. Coalition governments are found in many parts of the world. They have well educated people and a high standard of living.

It may be time for us to give that a try here.

Regardless of your personal preferences for whichever candidate, one can state with a high degree of certainty that the two party system has not served this nation well as of late.

laugh-michael-scott.gif

332-206…still laughing at your tears.

That you think Trump will expose something about HRC that we don’t already know is breathtakingly moronic.

laugh-michael-scott.gif

That you think Trump will expose something about HRC that we don’t already know is breathtakingly moronic.

332-206…still laughing at your tears

the elections over already?

laugh-michael-scott.gif

The last 2 elections they left the gloves on.............I don't think so this time........hell Obama smacked her around and got the Super delegates even though her hubby had here back........between fucking interns.........lol

She is most definitely vulnerable to attack.........and Dems are already jumping ship because they can't stand the bitch.......maybe you will see this before November..

She's damaged goods..........enjoy that.

Congratulations.....Hillary appreciates your help.:slap:
The things that I believe in are far more important than a Trump victory. I will not compromise my values so other voters are happy.

And how do your values compare with Hillary's? The world isn't as simple as you wish it was.

In that aspect you are correct. If this were a sport it would surpass the Superbowl for entertainment. Sadly it will impact all of us in some way in the end.
It is a blood sport.............3 Supremes will get the nod on the next watch......2 if the Rino's fold.............
Trump will secure our border.
Trump will stop the TPP.
and I believe he will bring back business growth............Jeff Sessions supporting him finally tipped me that direction..............I though he'd go for Cruz with the battles fought on the floor of the Senate...........Sessions is stand up..........wants a secure border and is against the TPP...................

I trust him.........he's not stupid...............and so I will roll that dice.................You must make up your own mind.....
The above quoted post is further evidence that neither Trump nor Cruz have any business being president.

The above quoted post also illustrates what’s wrong with the GOP, why Trump and Cruz are wrong on the issues, the politics of fear and division used by republicans, and the ignorance and stupidity common to many on the right.

A warranted, justified, and real fear.
Reminds me of LBJ vs Goldwater

LBJ was not a great candidate, neither is Hillary but Republicans gave both the same gift

LBJ slogan about Goldwater: In your guts, you know he's nuts

Hillary will do the same with Trump

Actually it was the Goldwater poster that said next to Goldwater's image: "In your heart you know he is right". It took a typical Democrat dishonesty to come up with your dishonest nonsense.

Instead of heeding it, America gave the vote to Johnson, who gave the world 200 years of blacks voting, unquestioningly, blindly, stupidly and unreasonably Democrat, refusing to see the Democrat damage to Detroit, Chicago, DC, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Milwaukee, St. Louis, refusing to see that the Great Society of that beagle abusing, lying and crooked son of a bitch condemned them to the Democrat plantation for 200 years.

Third party gave the world Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. You know, Russ Perot in 1992 and Ralph Nader in 2000.

Bad choice! Not because I think either Trump or Hillary are great, but because there is an underlying reason.

You see Grampa, you said it yourself in your closing statement of the OP, "The American people created the mess our country is in." You sir, get a star for accuracy! But you didn't take it far enough. The politcal party's helped it along by not really giving us much of anything to vote for either. No matter what you personally think of Reagan, he was a very, very, popular President, and the GOP could not stand the man. They stood against him tooth and nail until he finally won enough candidates to secure the nomination. The apparatus wanted to retain control of power, and he would not let them. When Bush SR got in, balance was restored for all in Washington. Reagan was not really an outsider, it just wasn't his turn you know. It wasn't Bill Clintons turn either, and yet, no matter what we think of them as partisans, they did pretty well.

Now I am not a Trump supporter, or one of his apologists, but I do know this--------------> he is no worse, and probably less crooked than Hillary. But even that is not the point! If the American public defeat the GOP at their own game, and then turn around and defeat the Democratic machine also, politics will be changed for the better in the future, even if Trump were only a 1 term President.

Why?

Because the myth that the two party system exerts total control of the process would go up in smoke. They would be far more inclined to listen to their constituents, for fear that they to would get the boot from a disenchanted public. It would also allow for less stringent, ideological candidates to run for office. The party line would go out the window. To understand the theory, you must realize that Evangelicals are in many cases, supporting Trump. Re-read that last sentence, then someone try and explain how that can possibly be.

So, when I consider the Presidency, I consider it this way-----------> Bernie, Hillary, Trump.....................besides their supporters wishes, who is the one candidate who would change the political process for years to come for the better, just by being successful? That would be Trump. Not because he so wonderful or good, but because he broke the back of "politics as usual." His success would be the impetus for other to try giving all of us far more choices, and it would reign in the arrogance of the two party's that seem to believe that the Presidency of the United States is their birthright, and the only thing they need fear is someone in the other party with a prettier smile who can lie a little better.

Remember "hope and change?" Well, I don't know about "hope," but if you want to throw a monkey wrench into the Washington DC power elite who control this country, then you really want political "change." A very wise person once said-------------> "The President is NOT a person, the President is really the people who surround him/her, and give him/her counsel." So, do we want retreads again? Not me! I may not be for hope, but I am for change-) And 4 years from now? Maybe the party's will have learned, or maybe someone will step forward because of the "breaking of Washington DCs formula." In any case, I am all for it!

You seem to forget that in the intervening 4 years, there is a nation to run, a world to lead, etc…

In that aspect you are correct. If this were a sport it would surpass the Superbowl for entertainment. Sadly it will impact all of us in some way in the end.
It is a blood sport.............3 Supremes will get the nod on the next watch......2 if the Rino's fold.............
Trump will secure our border.
Trump will stop the TPP.
and I believe he will bring back business growth............Jeff Sessions supporting him finally tipped me that direction..............I though he'd go for Cruz with the battles fought on the floor of the Senate...........Sessions is stand up..........wants a secure border and is against the TPP...................

I trust him.........he's not stupid...............and so I will roll that dice.................You must make up your own mind.....
The above quoted post is further evidence that neither Trump nor Cruz have any business being president.

The above quoted post also illustrates what’s wrong with the GOP, why Trump and Cruz are wrong on the issues, the politics of fear and division used by republicans, and the ignorance and stupidity common to many on the right.
It proves you are a liberal sheep and nothing more.......who kiss the ass of one of the worst Presidents in our history..........and will vote for another Lying fraud............

You state an opinion and go IT'S PROOF...........no it isn't...........and have a nice day.

It is a tough time. I can empathize with the OP. I'm actually starting to consider Bernie Sanders. I'm tired of the endless war and violence. I don't agree with some of his stances, but he does seem to be genuine in seeking peace.

We desperately need peace and tranquility in this country. Time to end endless war and come home. Let's focus on our own country. We need a break. Sanders seems to be the only Candidate who would deliver on that.

Last edited:

laugh-michael-scott.gif

332-206…still laughing at your tears

the elections over already?

Pretty much. Since South Carolina.

Why?

Nonsense.

Real change starts at the very local level, not from the top down.

Forum List

Back