After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

Don't even know who the nominees are, but the election is already over.

Know that old saw about counting chickens?

How many chickens do you see?

th

Many Americans feel the same. They cannot bring themselves to vote for Trump

Hillary will run a campaign to accentuate the fear of what a Trump Presidency would mean.
And Trump will uncover her massive baggage to the public as well..............should be interesting.........

laugh-michael-scott.gif
First you laugh, then you cry.............then you lose............

332-206…still laughing at your tears.

That you think Trump will expose something about HRC that we don’t already know is breathtakingly moronic.
The last 2 elections they left the gloves on.............I don't think so this time........hell Obama smacked her around and got the Super delegates even though her hubby had here back........between fucking interns.........lol

She is most definitely vulnerable to attack.........and Dems are already jumping ship because they can't stand the bitch.......maybe you will see this before November..

She's damaged goods..........enjoy that.

Democrats are incredibly intelligent when compared to Republicans and Rhodes Scholars when compared to Trump supporters. They’ll be back in November. What She needs though is for people like you to keep calling her a “bitch”. Keep it up.

And Trump will uncover her massive baggage to the public as well..............should be interesting.........

laugh-michael-scott.gif

That you think Trump will expose something about HRC that we don’t already know is breathtakingly moronic.
The last 2 elections they left the gloves on.............I don't think so this time........hell Obama smacked her around and got the Super delegates even though her hubby had here back........between fucking interns.........lol

She is most definitely vulnerable to attack.........and Dems are already jumping ship because they can't stand the bitch.......maybe you will see this before November..

Democrats are incredibly intelligent when compared to Republicans and Rhodes Scholars when compared to Trump supporters. They’ll be back in November. What She needs though is for people like you to keep calling her a “bitch”. Keep it up.
No problem.............because she is one.................of course the WAR ON WOMEN............as her hubby fucked everything in sight........

There........more ammo for you.............

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.

Wise analysis as far as The Rump is concerned.
But don't waste your vote by not exercising it --- you may as well make a statement by voting for NOTA. Which you can do by either finding somebody obscure (Johnson?) or doing a write-in.

No problem.............because she is one.................of course the WAR ON WOMEN............as her hubby fucked everything in sight........

Perfect!!!

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.

Congratulations.....Hillary appreciates your help.:slap:
The things that I believe in are far more important than a Trump victory. I will not compromise my values so other voters are happy.

And how do your values compare with Hillary's? The world isn't as simple as you wish it was.
The world I live in is only as complicated as I make it. While politicians may set the rules my world is contained in, I have the ultimate choice on how difficult or easy my life is within that world. As most of you know my personal troubles from my past you'll have to imagine me laughing at anyone who thinks life is rough for them because of politics.

Perfect!!!
Your welcome...........more to come.

th

Care to make it interesting?

Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

So far, I see one...

Considering I'm not voting for, or backing, either, no, I won't take the bet.

You couldn't' pay me enough to put either of those pictures as my avatar.

and, as I stated earlier, we dont' even know who will be on the ticket come November.

They both may be gone, and who/what will we be left with?

The things that I believe in are far more important than a Trump victory. I will not compromise my values so other voters are happy.

And how do your values compare with Hillary's? The world isn't as simple as you wish it was.
The world I live in is only as complicated as I make it. While politicians may set the rules my world is contained in, I have the ultimate choice on how difficult or easy my life is within that world. As most of you know my personal troubles from my past you'll have to imagine me laughing at anyone who thinks life is rough for them because of politics.

You have made your choice, we are just trying to understand your choice. You say you won't compromise your values, but you would be doing exactly that by sitting out and helping Hillary.

Perfect!!!

Yes, because the line of constant attack has been so effective against the Clintons for the past 25 years.

In the past 25 years….

She:
  • Most admired woman globally
  • Grammy Award Winner
  • Best Selling Author
  • Won Senator From NY
  • Won Senator From NY again
  • Came in #2 for President in 2008 (ask the GOP “deep bench” how easy that is to do)
  • Appointed Secretary of State 94-2
  • Presumptive Nominee of the DNC for 2016 for President

You guys calling her a “bitch”:
  • Are still calling her names

Keep up your winning strategy.

th

Care to make it interesting?

Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

So far, I see one...

Considering I'm not voting for, or backing, either, no, I won't take the bet.

You couldn't' pay me enough to put either of those pictures as my avatar.

and, as I stated earlier, we dont' even know who will be on the ticket come November.

They both may be gone, and who/what will we be left with?

I apologize.

You have made your choice, we are just trying to understand your choice. You say you won't compromise your values, but you would be doing exactly that by sitting out and helping Hillary.
Voting is a right, not an obligation. Not helping the armed guard stop a robber does not mean I'm helping the robber.

You've always been against Trump.

Who are you trying to fool?

Perfect!!!

Yes, because the line of constant attack has been so effective against the Clintons for the past 25 years.

In the past 25 years….

She:
  • Grammy Award Winner
  • Best Selling Author
  • Won Senator From NY
  • Came in #2 for President in 2008 (ask the GOP “deep bench” how easy that is to do)

We are still waiting for a list of actual career accomplishments in those positions but its been crickets. I'll get you started, she's been caught in numerous lies and people got killed under her leadership.

As a business owner I have been treading water during Obamas on the job training. I will not vote for four more years of a potus on training wheels. Especially one who is so polarizing that him being able to accomplish anything is a bleak proposition.
Lack of training isn't Obama's problem. Hating America and capitalism is his problem. You'll get the same thing if Hillary gets elected.

Voting is a right, not an obligation. Not helping the armed guard stop a robber does not mean I'm helping the robber.

You are arguing with yourself, you said you would not compromise your values by voting for Trump yet that position would compromise your values 10x by gifting a vote to Hillary. If this is part of some long term strategy fine, lets here it.

Perfect!!!

In the past 25 years….

She:
  • Grammy Award Winner
  • Best Selling Author
  • Won Senator From NY

We are still waiting for a list of actual career accomplishments in those positions but its been crickets. I'll get you started, she's been caught in numerous lies and people got killed under her leadership.

Well, if you hold your breath, maybe it will happen. LOL.

As a business owner I have been treading water during Obamas on the job training. I will not vote for four more years of a potus on training wheels. Especially one who is so polarizing that him being able to accomplish anything is a bleak proposition.
Lack of training isn't Obama's problem. Hating America and capitalism is his problem. You'll get the same thing if Hillary gets elected.
laugh-michael-scott.gif

Forum List

Back