After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

LOL

You are good at rating other people...........hmmmm................then you talk about others egos................

Who are you trying to prove how great you are too............You looking in the mirror.
Im just telling it like it is for myself and any other human on earth proficient in reading human character traits....

That Donald Trump......the guy with every characteristic one would think of .......when they think of what they dont like about politicians? He is those things to an EXAGGERATED, cartoonish, MOST OBVIOUS degree of anyone that's quite possibly EVER run for President.

And I say that quite confidently - but, you'd only understand how I could be so confident if you'd been gifted with that very basic human attribute as well.
I'm gifted in the art of I don't give a fuck what you think.........same as you with me........clear it up for you.

The establishment rigs the game.............there is only 1 party............and I'm going outside the box. Even if it is pandora..............In 3 decades we have more of the same........they don't secure the border and continue with job killing Trade Deals............The TPP is a POS............he is the only one saying so.............so I'll take my chances............and by the looks of it..................

So are most of the voters............Whether you like it or not........Cruz is losing..........he is close in some states.........neck and neck but in others he is LOSING by double digits...............Kasich is giving him challenges in those states which is the only reason he is still in the race.

Neither one will have more delegates than Trump........all they can hope to do is Block the magic number and anyone who has been watching knows this...........

If they get to a brokered convention..............they hand it to the Hildabeast................it's that simple............but the establishment doesn't want anyone else in the game.............The GOP will throw the election to get establishment Hillary...............who shouldn't even be running for the leader of a girl scout troop.

But keep your arrogant responses flowing.........some on here might actually care what you think.

Enjoy.
Trump put actual MONEY down on Hillary and Bills ideals.

Thats more support than MOST of their "supporters" can even dream to show.

That wasnt cool ehh? Well, until he simply "says" he doesnt share their ideals. Now hes all set all golden, problem solved!

Forgive me.....but, Trump is quite obviously the WORST of the ENTIRE field.

Most obviously lusting after power, most willing to change his answers on ANYTHING at all......and MOST important, MOST lacking in class and most likely to lose his cool like an abject moron over something as simple as spilled milk.
Same song and dance............he put money into the coffers of both sides.........he admits it...........You only see one side..............

He knows their inside secrets and they don't like it...............The one donation people like you keep referring to was $700 to the Hildabeast.........the other thing he's saying is that you basically have to give donations some of the time in business to get permission to do business..........especially up North...........

Hell, that happens down South as well.....but I doubt as much...........

He's given to most Presidential candidates depending on the time and race.
In other words he puts his personal gain ahead of the best interests of the Country.

Nice!!

(But dont worry I already knew that, its you all who are gullible to it).
You obviously haven't been around business deals before..........I've been around and sometimes you have to grease palms to get them............I've only been around a few and have multi million dollar jobs.............but it's plain as day on the sidelines.............

The politicians in some place are corrupt to the core..........and don't do anything without being greased.............

You say it's corruption..........yeah it is............but on the ones having to pay to play or the ones extorting the money.

Sonny doesnt like "the washington brotherhood,"

Who Trump has actually FUNDED since before Ive been alive

Sonny doesnt like money corrupting politicians....

Trump who.....uses money to buy political influence since b4 i was born.

Sonny doesnt like power hunger of politicians.

Trump who.....boasts of the power he lusts.

Sonny doesnt like low class.

Trump....who talks about his dick size on natl tv in front of the world and funds hit job ads like any other grimy as fuck politician ever.

Sonny doesnt like people who dont stand by their principles...

Trump who doesnt have 1 single issue he hasnt flip flopped on.

Sonny doesnt like the Clintons.

Trump who....is on tape saying hillary and bill are 2 of the greatest people hes ever met.(as unearthed by SEAN HANNITY!!!!)

Sonny, your head is in your ass.

Trump is like that President in Idiocracy.

Wow. Just realized that.
Damn, that's cute. And, I'll bet you thought of it all by yourself too.
Huh?

I dont speak gullible
What do you speak, if you don't mind me asking?.................... well, I know that you speak rap ........ but what else?
I speak closer to reality than you do, which is why you have so much trouble with it.

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Do you need a tissue now? No one truly gives a shit. Why do people think they need to ANNOUNCE who they are voting for?

Um ... it's a political message board? I mean duh. The obvious eludes you. So ... why are you here then?
So EVERYONE has made a thread to announce who they are supporting? I figured my signature and statements made in related threads was enough....or the threads started asking EVERYONE who they are supporting...

Im just telling it like it is for myself and any other human on earth proficient in reading human character traits....

That Donald Trump......the guy with every characteristic one would think of .......when they think of what they dont like about politicians? He is those things to an EXAGGERATED, cartoonish, MOST OBVIOUS degree of anyone that's quite possibly EVER run for President.

And I say that quite confidently - but, you'd only understand how I could be so confident if you'd been gifted with that very basic human attribute as well.
I'm gifted in the art of I don't give a fuck what you think.........same as you with me........clear it up for you.

The establishment rigs the game.............there is only 1 party............and I'm going outside the box. Even if it is pandora..............In 3 decades we have more of the same........they don't secure the border and continue with job killing Trade Deals............The TPP is a POS............he is the only one saying so.............so I'll take my chances............and by the looks of it..................

So are most of the voters............Whether you like it or not........Cruz is losing..........he is close in some states.........neck and neck but in others he is LOSING by double digits...............Kasich is giving him challenges in those states which is the only reason he is still in the race.

Neither one will have more delegates than Trump........all they can hope to do is Block the magic number and anyone who has been watching knows this...........

If they get to a brokered convention..............they hand it to the Hildabeast................it's that simple............but the establishment doesn't want anyone else in the game.............The GOP will throw the election to get establishment Hillary...............who shouldn't even be running for the leader of a girl scout troop.

But keep your arrogant responses flowing.........some on here might actually care what you think.

Enjoy.

That wasnt cool ehh? Well, until he simply "says" he doesnt share their ideals. Now hes all set all golden, problem solved!

Most obviously lusting after power, most willing to change his answers on ANYTHING at all......and MOST important, MOST lacking in class and most likely to lose his cool like an abject moron over something as simple as spilled milk.
Same song and dance............he put money into the coffers of both sides.........he admits it...........You only see one side..............

He knows their inside secrets and they don't like it...............The one donation people like you keep referring to was $700 to the Hildabeast.........the other thing he's saying is that you basically have to give donations some of the time in business to get permission to do business..........especially up North...........

In other words he puts his personal gain ahead of the best interests of the Country.

Nice!!

You obviously haven't been around business deals before..........I've been around and sometimes you have to grease palms to get them............I've only been around a few and have multi million dollar jobs.............but it's plain as day on the sidelines.............

The politicians in some place are corrupt to the core..........and don't do anything without being greased.............

You say it's corruption..........yeah it is............but on the ones having to pay to play or the ones extorting the money.
You literally make the case with every post that Trump puts personal gain ahead of the interests of the Country, and don't even know that you're doing it.

Don't stop

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Do you need a tissue now? No one truly gives a shit. Why do people think they need to ANNOUNCE who they are voting for?
13 pages says fuck off. This is a MESSAGE BOARD WHERE WE SHARE THOUGHTS. Can't deal with it go cry to mommy.
No problem dealing with it just find it amusing. Go about your I hate Trump now....

Um ... it's a political message board? I mean duh. The obvious eludes you. So ... why are you here then?
So EVERYONE has made a thread to announce who they are supporting? I figured my signature and statements made in related threads was enough....or the threads started asking EVERYONE who they are supporting...
Why Hello fellow Gullible Stupid Voter..................Gosh......that just hurts doesn't it.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Enjoy.

Nice!!

I make business deals every week. I don't compromise my values in those deals, EVER.

A lot of people don't want Trump or Hillary. Gary Johnson is polling at 11% and if he can get included in the debates with the two of them his numbers will continue to go up from there.

Libertarian candidate gains in polls - CNN Video

I'm not a Johnson fan but I will probably look at him if its trump Clinton

No to Johnson, he's so wishy washy he can be bought easily by either of the party (dem/GopE) Establishment

Congratulations. You've just described Donald trump. A man who will make any deal if it makes him a dollar

Bullshit ...The Clintons have sold out the country fro 150 million dollars and you have the nerve to talk about Trump? I'm supporting Cruz but if Trump is the nominee i'll be going door to door for Trump just like I did Romney

I'm not. I'm not going to vote for someone just as bad just because he has an R next to his name

Why Cruz and not Kasich?

Trump is like that President in Idiocracy.

Wow. Just realized that.
Damn, that's cute. And, I'll bet you thought of it all by yourself too.
Huh?

I dont speak gullible
What do you speak, if you don't mind me asking?.................... well, I know that you speak rap ........ but what else?
I speak closer to reality than you do, which is why you have so much trouble with it.
Are you sure? I mean, that's the first time I've heard anyone say that about me. But, if you say it's so, then it must be true. I value your opinion. What should I do now? I mean, after thinking this way for 68 years, it's going to be very difficult to adjust. Any suggestions?

I'm not a Johnson fan but I will probably look at him if its trump Clinton

No to Johnson, he's so wishy washy he can be bought easily by either of the party (dem/GopE) Establishment

Congratulations. You've just described Donald trump. A man who will make any deal if it makes him a dollar

Bullshit ...The Clintons have sold out the country fro 150 million dollars and you have the nerve to talk about Trump? I'm supporting Cruz but if Trump is the nominee i'll be going door to door for Trump just like I did Romney

I'm not. I'm not going to vote for someone just as bad just because he has an R next to his name

Why Cruz and not Kasich?
I give up, why?

Enjoy.

Nice!!

You literally make the case with every post that Trump puts personal gain ahead of the interests of the Country, and don't even know that you're doing it.

Don't stop
You aren't gullible........You are NAIVE.........period............Your point is doing so well with the current voters isn't it...........but all the voters are stupid and you are the smart one..............A LEGEND in your OWN MIND..............

Which part of I don't give a fuck what you think didn't you get............Yeah.......I'm one of those deranged voters you like to use your Psycho babble on........You need to stick to weak people.........That dog doesn't hunt with me.......

Let's see here.........Cruz is doing well in Wisconsin...............Yeah that one state will give him all the votes to Win it all.........Sounds like liberal math.............or Kasich saying he'll make the comeback of the Century..........and win it all.............That's MY TURF.............yet is only neck and neck in a few and has only one his home state.............

And you call me Gullible..............You must be talking into a mirror.

Why Hello fellow Gullible Stupid Voter..................Gosh......that just hurts doesn't it.
He has made a dozen pro candidate threads or more. Why? Not because he's being paid but because that's how he feels. Somehow my political feelings put forth are less valid than his.

I think he should get out of mommy's basement more often

The only way a politician gets away with getting his "palms greased," is if he's meeting with your Trumps of the world willing to BRIBE him in order to get ahead.

Trump is the boiling point, people are Voting for him as an outsider but what he actually is, again for the not so easily duped. ... . Is he is the speedening up of how untrustworthy our Govt is becoming and has become.

He is the SPEEDENING UP of how retarded our allies in the first world see our Citizens.

But, y'all rock with that. G'job!

Enjoy.

Nice!!

I make business deals every week. I don't compromise my values in those deals, EVER.
It happens............trash me if you like.................but in large Corp contracts if you don't pay you don't play........It is reality unfortunately............I will not get into the details............those that didn't play are no longer there...........Nuff said.

Nice!!

Don't stop
You aren't gullible........You are NAIVE.........period............Your point is doing so well with the current voters isn't it...........but all the voters are stupid and you are the smart one..............A LEGEND in your OWN MIND..............

Which part of I don't give a fuck what you think didn't you get............Yeah.......I'm one of those deranged voters you like to use your Psycho babble on........You need to stick to weak people.........That dog doesn't hunt with me.......

Let's see here.........Cruz is doing well in Wisconsin...............Yeah that one state will give him all the votes to Win it all.........Sounds like liberal math.............or Kasich saying he'll make the comeback of the Century..........and win it all.............That's MY TURF.............yet is only neck and neck in a few and has only one his home state.............

Not ONLY gullible, but you're also daft (a bit slow)?

Because you just posted an anti Cruz or Kasich rant as though I'm their supporter.

But go on with that...... : )

The only way a politician gets away with getting his "palms greased," is if he's meeting with your Trumps of the world willing to BRIBE him to get ahead.

Trump is the boiling point, people are Voting for him as an outsider but what he actually is, again for the not so easily duped. ... . Is he is the speedening up of how untrustworthy our Govt is becoming and has become.

He is the SPEEDENING UP of how retarded our allies in the first world see our Citizens.

But, y'all rock with that. G'job!
Little freaked out. I've never agreed with you outside of a music thread lol

He has made a dozen pro candidate threads or more. Why? Not because he's being paid but because that's how he feels. Somehow my political feelings put forth are less valid than his.

I think he should get out of mommy's basement more often
I laughed at the other poster who is trying put downs for those who don't agree...........I didn't do it to you.....but if you feel inclined to join him so be it.............

You expect us to sit back and read his insults without firing back.........I don't think so.................That's the deal.......

To the business deals with major corps.........It's reality..........I don't like it at all, and I'm personally not greasing palms but it goes on a hell of a lot more than you think. If you don't........your done.

Nice!!

It happens............trash me if you like.................but in large Corp contracts if you don't pay you don't play........It is reality unfortunately............I will not get into the details............those that didn't play are no longer there...........Nuff said.
I actually respect you. I come off as brash but I like you. Just because we don't think alike doesn't mean we can't be friendly.

Hell, I CAN'T STAND OBAMA, but I would love to sit & have a beer with him to pick his brain.

Nice!!

Don't stop

Not ONLY gullible, but you're also daft (a bit slow)?

Because you just posted an anti Cruz or Kasich rant as though I'm their supporter.

But go on with that...... : )
I stated they are losing..........that is reality...............deal with it.

Forum List

Back