After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

Trump put actual MONEY down on Hillary and Bills ideals.

Thats more support than MOST of their "supporters" can even dream to show.

That wasnt cool ehh? Well, until he simply "says" he doesnt share their ideals. Now hes all set all golden, problem solved!

Forgive me.....but, Trump is quite obviously the WORST of the ENTIRE field.

Most obviously lusting after power, most willing to change his answers on ANYTHING at all......and MOST important, MOST lacking in class and most likely to lose his cool like an abject moron over something as simple as spilled milk.
Same song and dance............he put money into the coffers of both sides.........he admits it...........You only see one side..............

He knows their inside secrets and they don't like it...............The one donation people like you keep referring to was $700 to the Hildabeast.........the other thing he's saying is that you basically have to give donations some of the time in business to get permission to do business..........especially up North...........

Hell, that happens down South as well.....but I doubt as much...........

He's given to most Presidential candidates depending on the time and race.
In other words he puts his personal gain ahead of the best interests of the Country.

Nice!!

(But dont worry I already knew that, its you all who are gullible to it).
You obviously haven't been around business deals before..........I've been around and sometimes you have to grease palms to get them............I've only been around a few and have multi million dollar jobs.............but it's plain as day on the sidelines.............

The politicians in some place are corrupt to the core..........and don't do anything without being greased.............

You say it's corruption..........yeah it is............but on the ones having to pay to play or the ones extorting the money.
I make business deals every week. I don't compromise my values in those deals, EVER.
It happens............trash me if you like.................but in large Corp contracts if you don't pay you don't play........It is reality unfortunately............I will not get into the details............those that didn't play are no longer there...........Nuff said.
And electing the folks like Trump who engage in this corrupt process is smart.........right......and the label of naive placed on those not fuckwitted enough to sell their souls to the exascerbation of our money corrupted Government.

This is exactly why I say, it is the gullibility of you folks that got us to this point. Trump is just the spiking of the football.

Same song and dance............he put money into the coffers of both sides.........he admits it...........You only see one side..............

He knows their inside secrets and they don't like it...............The one donation people like you keep referring to was $700 to the Hildabeast.........the other thing he's saying is that you basically have to give donations some of the time in business to get permission to do business..........especially up North...........

In other words he puts his personal gain ahead of the best interests of the Country.

Nice!!

You obviously haven't been around business deals before..........I've been around and sometimes you have to grease palms to get them............I've only been around a few and have multi million dollar jobs.............but it's plain as day on the sidelines.............

The politicians in some place are corrupt to the core..........and don't do anything without being greased.............

You say it's corruption..........yeah it is............but on the ones having to pay to play or the ones extorting the money.
I make business deals every week. I don't compromise my values in those deals, EVER.
It happens............trash me if you like.................but in large Corp contracts if you don't pay you don't play........It is reality unfortunately............I will not get into the details............those that didn't play are no longer there...........Nuff said.
I actually respect you. I come off as brash but I like you. Just because we don't think alike doesn't mean we can't be friendly.

Hell, I CAN'T STAND OBAMA, but I would love to sit & have a beer with him to pick his brain.
I've never had a problem with you either........We just disagree......I didn't come to these conclusions lightly.......I was for another candidate that wasn't there.........so I had to make a choice and there was only 2 options........I made that choice and I stand by it for hell and high water................

Thanks and I have always liked your posting......

Nice!!

You literally make the case with every post that Trump puts personal gain ahead of the interests of the Country, and don't even know that you're doing it.

Don't stop
You aren't gullible........You are NAIVE.........period............Your point is doing so well with the current voters isn't it...........but all the voters are stupid and you are the smart one..............A LEGEND in your OWN MIND..............

Which part of I don't give a fuck what you think didn't you get............Yeah.......I'm one of those deranged voters you like to use your Psycho babble on........You need to stick to weak people.........That dog doesn't hunt with me.......

Let's see here.........Cruz is doing well in Wisconsin...............Yeah that one state will give him all the votes to Win it all.........Sounds like liberal math.............or Kasich saying he'll make the comeback of the Century..........and win it all.............That's MY TURF.............yet is only neck and neck in a few and has only one his home state.............

And you call me Gullible..............You must be talking into a mirror.
Not ONLY gullible, but you're also daft (a bit slow)?

Because you just posted an anti Cruz or Kasich rant as though I'm their supporter.

But go on with that...... : )
I stated they are losing..........that is reality...............deal with it.
Congratulations, there are......zero people that didnt know that.

Strong post, all around.

Nice!!

And electing the folks like Trump who engage in this corrupt process is smart.........right......and the label of naive placed on those not fuckwitted enough to sell their souls to the exascerbation of our money corrupted Government.

This is exactly why I say, it is the gullibility of you folks that got us to this point. Trump is just the spiking of the football.
Yeah right..........securing our border............which is against the Chamber of Commerce.........Yeah you are Naive......TPP..........good for America.......which is what you get with the others..........That's just plain stupid.

FYI

I made a fucking AMAZING ham with cloves, pineapple & a touch of brown sugar tonight. Stuffing & homemade mac&cheese with yeast rolls. A bottle of Concorde (cheap whine) that tastes like grape juice on steroids.

Talk shit you get NONE! lol

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

You literally make the case with every post that Trump puts personal gain ahead of the interests of the Country, and don't even know that you're doing it.

Don't stop
You aren't gullible........You are NAIVE.........period............Your point is doing so well with the current voters isn't it...........but all the voters are stupid and you are the smart one..............A LEGEND in your OWN MIND..............

Which part of I don't give a fuck what you think didn't you get............Yeah.......I'm one of those deranged voters you like to use your Psycho babble on........You need to stick to weak people.........That dog doesn't hunt with me.......

Let's see here.........Cruz is doing well in Wisconsin...............Yeah that one state will give him all the votes to Win it all.........Sounds like liberal math.............or Kasich saying he'll make the comeback of the Century..........and win it all.............That's MY TURF.............yet is only neck and neck in a few and has only one his home state.............

And you call me Gullible..............You must be talking into a mirror.
Not ONLY gullible, but you're also daft (a bit slow)?

Because you just posted an anti Cruz or Kasich rant as though I'm their supporter.

But go on with that...... : )
I stated they are losing..........that is reality...............deal with it.
Congratulations, there are......zero people that didnt know that.

Strong post, all around.
Really...........the way the candidates against him talk they have Trump on the ropes........Only if brokered..........With the vote they already lost.

Nice!!

I actually respect you. I come off as brash but I like you. Just because we don't think alike doesn't mean we can't be friendly.

Hell, I CAN'T STAND OBAMA, but I would love to sit & have a beer with him to pick his brain.
I've never had a problem with you either........We just disagree......I didn't come to these conclusions lightly.......I was for another candidate that wasn't there.........so I had to make a choice and there was only 2 options........I made that choice and I stand by it for hell and high water................

Thanks and I have always liked your posting......
I will likely write in Walker's name in November

FYI

I made a fucking AMAZING ham with cloves, pineapple & a touch of brown sugar tonight. Stuffing & homemade mac&cheese with yeast rolls. A bottle of Concorde (cheap whine) that tastes like grape juice on steroids.

Talk shit you get NONE! lol
Roast, Potato Salad, Carrots, Green Beans, dinner rolls, and cake for dessert................Loved it too.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Nice!!

Yeah right..........securing our border............which is against the Chamber of Commerce.........Yeah you are Naive......TPP..........good for America.......which is what you get with the others..........That's just plain stupid.
You realize that "secure the border" was such an obvious hot button issue for republican voters that any monkey could have come to a debate and used sign languahe saying what Trump said and magically won all of that support?

Again, the "used car salesman" factor is something you either see, or you dont. Must be some gift.....I will cherish it.

The only way a politician gets away with getting his "palms greased," is if he's meeting with your Trumps of the world willing to BRIBE him in order to get ahead.

Trump is the boiling point, people are Voting for him as an outsider but what he actually is, again for the not so easily duped. ... . Is he is the speedening up of how untrustworthy our Govt is becoming and has become.

He is the SPEEDENING UP of how retarded our allies in the first world see our Citizens.

But, y'all rock with that. G'job!
You rock with the Status Quo..........Yeah..........they will fix it..............

You realize that "secure the border" was such an obvious hot button issue for republican voters that any monkey could have come to a debate and used sign languahe saying what Trump said and magically won all of that support?

Again, the "used car salesman" factor is something you either see, or you dont. Must be some gift.....I will cherish it.
And in 3 decades the career politicians haven't fixed it............Keep promising it............never happens............

They don't want it closed. Perhaps you don't want it closed......but the people do.........If you do you keep asking them thar Career types to do it for ya..............
:dig:

The only way a politician gets away with getting his "palms greased," is if he's meeting with your Trumps of the world willing to BRIBE him in order to get ahead.

Trump is the boiling point, people are Voting for him as an outsider but what he actually is, again for the not so easily duped. ... . Is he is the speedening up of how untrustworthy our Govt is becoming and has become.

He is the SPEEDENING UP of how retarded our allies in the first world see our Citizens.

You rock with the Status Quo..........Yeah..........they will fix it..............
Umm. All thats on the ticket are status quo, and status quo plus dipshit antics.

And youre voting for status quo plus dipshit antics.

Im just gunna nod my head and stay home because the train towards US retardation is going too fast for even Superman to stop - and Trump getting the support he's gotten is case n point.

:lol: yea Trump's gunna build a border fence! Lulzzz and Mexico will pay for it too! Lollll

Umm. All thats on the ticket is status quo, and status quo plus dipshit antics.

And your voting for status quo plus dipshit antics.

Im just gunna nod my head and stay home because the train towards US retardation is going too fast for even Superman to stop - and Trump getting the support he's gotten is case n point.
Whatever floats your boat............my old responses apply yet again.

:lol: yea Trump's gunna build a border fence! Lulzzz and Mexico will pay for it too! Lollll
It will pay for itself in saving costs from illegals getting services here..........but stick that head in the hole you dug.

I'm not a defense voter. I am an American for America, and vote for what I feel is best for America and her citizens.

Sonny, what I'm saying is that if you are a defense voter and just pay attention during election years, Zell tells you--truthfully--that Senator Kerry voted against all of those defense programs; you're saying to yourself, "Well, I'm not voting for him."

If you're an engaged citizen, you will know that Dick Cheney was at a hearing months earlier telling the Senate that they didn't need the F16 any longer.

Last edited:
My favorite ice cream is probably coffee; not chocolate or vanilla. The best car I’ve ever owned was a Mazda RX7 and my old beat up Jaguar I bought used for about $4,000 dollars; not the Chevy or Ford or Toyota. My favorite luggage set was Amelia Earhart luggage we bought at JC Penny I think; not Samsonite or American Tourister.

When you consider 3rd options you’re not violating some unspoken covenant between the world and yourself. You’re simply not satisfied with the choices or more satisfied with the third path. Coalition governments are found in many parts of the world. They have well educated people and a high standard of living.

It may be time for us to give that a try here.

Regardless of your personal preferences for whichever candidate, one can state with a high degree of certainty that the two party system has not served this nation well as of late.
Or consider that the problem isn’t with the two party system, but the hyper-partisan nature of the political process and the total war being waged on citizens’ rights, contrary to the intent of the Framers.

This is what the Framers intended:

“Well, Donald Trump was elected president and republicans control Congress.

But not to worry – the Constitution and its case law will safeguard my civil liberties regardless what party is in power; my right to privacy if I’m a woman, my right to marry if I’m gay, my right to due process if I’m an immigrant, and my right to religious freedom if I’m a Muslim.

The Constitution, its jurisprudence, and the rule of law have removed my protected liberties from the political arena, my civil rights immune from attack by the state.”

Sadly, unfortunately, that’s not the case.

This November not only are control of the WH and Congress at stake, but for millions of Americans their very civil rights and protected liberties are at stake as well.

And that's not how it should be, that's not consistent with our Constitutional Republic.

I'm not following.

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.
Many Americans feel the same. They cannot bring themselves to vote for Trump

Hillary will run a campaign to accentuate the fear of what a Trump Presidency would mean.

Finally, finally, Jake you are honest. It is exactly the opposite of what the left wing has been saying. It is the democrats who run campaigns based on fear. I am not sure the other left wingers like yourself will be happy you were honest enough to let the cat out of the bag.

Fear and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is all you got. That is why my vote will be a definite vote against.

Forum List

Back